✟8,540.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Married
Hi all,

I am an isolated Christ-centered Quaker who attends a Church of the Nazarene congregation on the weekends (they provide a great youth program for my two teenagers) and visits the occasional midweek service at a nondemominational church near my work. I live and work in two different locations so I am at home on the weekends and 3 hours away during the week. I feel connections with Quakers across the theological spectrum.

There have been some attempts for online Quaker Meetings which provide a valuable service for some. I have my own personal spiritual "practice" which I have developed in lieu of having a proper Meeting/community in which to wait upon the Light.

Dave

TheGoodLight

Site Supporter
Aug 1, 2016
PA
✟423,581.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I like to attend the Ben Lomond Quaker Center's online, text-based meeting (it is held daily... 7:30-8:00 AM PST, although I am on the east coast).

A lot of Friends Meetings are doing meeting for worship (and other activities) over Zoom, due to COVID-19. It will be interesting to see for how much longer video meetings will be common practice.

Upvote 0