Irregular period..wanting to conceive

SIBU

Aug 26, 2004
Harare
✟15,180.00
Faith
Christian
Hie I need prayer please guys, my daughter is 20 months and we are praying for another pregnancy (I am praying for twins!) My periods are very irregular so it is very difficult to time the "dance" I am on my last day of AF today and with favour I may conceive. Since my delivery 20 months ago I have only had 4 periods so I REALLY need help and loads of prayer. One thing I know....God is faithful, what He has done before, is He is able and more than willing to do again, this time, double for my trouble please Lord!

jazzbird

Senior Veteran
Mar 11, 2004
Wisconsin
✟19,741.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Yes, God is faithful! I will pray for you.

Are you doing anything to monitor when you are ovulating? If not, it would probably help if you got an ovulation predictor kit or if you began to monitor your cycles so you can time things better. I feel like I am always throwing this website out to people on this board, but I love it, so I can't help it. :) If you are interested in monitoring your body so you can predict when you are ovulating, take a look here: Taking Charge Of Your Fertility It is really not very difficult to learn, and I highly recomend it.

Upvote 0

ScarletRubies

Jan 6, 2005
Australia
✟452.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Just wanted to let you know I have prayed for you.

I was also going to recommend to you the "Taking Charge of Your Fertility" book & website, but Jazzbird beat me to it! I hope you'll find it as invaluable as we have (we've used it to achieve and avoid pregnancy).

Cheers,
Ruby

Upvote 0

SIBU

Aug 26, 2004
Harare
✟15,180.00
Faith
Christian
For your prayers and love thanks will keep you posted. The good news is that I have just had af and maybe next month she will come again and my cycles will be back on course. Someone asked if I was still breast feeding yes but very infrequently I think she is weaning herself off. Love you guys

Upvote 0