I'm an asexual. Help me please.

Sharon0110

Nov 15, 2015
✟8,423.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'd count it as one less temptation to worry about :D and prioritze moving forward in your Christian life. There are honestly some things that you won't find out by sitting down and dwelling on them (sometimes the answer will be made clear in the future, if it is God's will)

Jesus Himself broke bread with tax collectors and other less-than-holy characters, without becoming one of them. We'll never have the self-control, discipline and love that He possessed, but we're to follow His example.

We do need to be careful about how we associate ourselves with - but if we don't share with non-believers, we're turning Christianity into an exclusive members-only club.

I do believe that this is right and I do try to do this, but I've come to realize that I fail more than succeed.

I'm an international student at the school I'm currently attending and had already made friends before converting, so right now my only friends consist mostly of non-believers.

As someone who literally has three believing friends (that I don't see everyday) and sits at lunch tables of more than four non-believers (everyday), I would suggest specifically seeking believing friends. Sometimes you need a fellow Christian to talk to, and assist you with your walk in faith.

My worry isn't about associating with non-believers, but with the fact that you make your life difficult if you constantly surround yourself with non-believers. Remember 1 Corinthians 15:33

You need to have friends you are close to who share your beliefs too. Don't be afraid to talk to non-believers, but have believing friends in the inner circle. Jesus sat and ate with sinners, but also recall that He had the disciples :ok:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

jimakoskx

Jan 3, 2016
Athens
✟15,172.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Axolotl you are not asexual.
You are temporarelly not in an attractivative status.
Thus maybe this meaning that your mind is occupied/targeting in other areas of interest.
Everything (relativelatelly) is not permanent.
Clever is whoever doesnt sleep.
May someone sleep more hours than others but all we sleep and all we awekened.

The most dangerous thing in this life is to not be adjustable.
Thus...evolving and adjusting.

So...if lets say you feel not hungry...
Ok..you realise it and you say
-I am not hungry (no need food).
Its ok to say it...but if after this you adjust your mind
to always think that you are not hungry then you may fell to false...
Remember that our mind has amazing capabilities that we are not aware of them also.

There is a word in greek/hellenic language.
AYT+EPIBOLI = auto-enforce.

This is what you must understand.
The time is passing and nothing is static (I know that you know this)

When you say something for your self you must be carefull to remember that
this is only temporarelly.

We hear many time some friend dialog like this.
A:-Tell me ,B, what is your opinion for me?
B:-I thing you are nice,clever.....blah blah...blah...

This dialog is ok...but has no point after some time.

I think i told enough!....
Just dont adjust your nature.
Your nature will adjust you.
You only need to be consciousness (if you need) and TRUE.

Last word...AUTO-ENFORCE
Sometimes is good sometimes bad...very bad!

Upvote 0