Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
I hope it's alright if I put this request here. I am so desperate and I know you all are hard core prayer warriors ... that's why I'm here. My daughter has a four year old boy who lives states away with his dad who took my grandson from Katie at a very low point in her life. She's been fighting to get him back since. A year ago she moved in with (I begged her to please wait for the Lord to bring her the right person ... but she's very insecure,etc) her current boyfriend when she found out she was pregnant again. little Al is 6 months and has to go to physical therapy twice a week ... and they are watching his head because of an irregular growth pattern. Well, sure enough Katie ended up pregnant with another (little girl) when lil Al was barely six weeks old ... due in Oct. Katie had a good paying job until all this ... her boyfriend is her boss ... was ... he got her fired ... she worked there longer than he did. Every Friday night he picks a fight with her and takes off for the weekend ... he calls her names ... she never gets to sleep so she's a mess all the time and has just been diagnosed with bi-polar ... she's all over the map and all the hormone changes just makes it worse. This morning she called me sobbing he didn't come home again ... lil Al was out of formula and she has no money ... he takes it all and licensed a boat and got a fishing license ... new truck ... on and on while she's illegally trying to get her and lil Al where she needs with studded (illegal now) tires and no insurance (illegal). She gets irrational and yells and screams at me and accuses me of things ... at the same time begging me for help I have no way to give. An hour after the phone call she showed up at my home with the baby sobbing and handed me her cell ... it was her doctor who said she would see her today but then that's it because she has no money. I give her what I can but I can't cover it all. I ended up taking her to her doctor who sternly told me Katie was suicidal but they couldn't help her so they were releasing her into my care and that I was to keep her safe. It's just a joke trying to get help. I beg katie over and over to give God a chance because I don't know what else to say anymore ... she just gets mad ... anyway you get the picture ... it's just awful and three little children are helpless while I stand by and am helpless to know what to do ... I've tried everything. I've been praying for mercy and deliverance for her and her children ... please pray for her and her children ... I honestly don't know how much more I can take, either ... it just crushes my heart until I can't function ...

I will pray as well.. I can hear your mothers heart.. when you are weak HE is strong.. believe HE is doing all.. rest in that.. pray it through till you get peace.. that is how you will know GOD is with YOU when it feels like nothing is happening.. Let peace be your guide.. peace is awesome.. :)

Sis you have been such an encouragement to me.. it blesses me to pray for you and yours..

Upvote 0

lilmissmontana

singing my hallelujah song
Feb 22, 2005
the wings of a snow white dove
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
I will pray as well.. I can hear your mothers heart.. when you are weak HE is strong.. believe HE is doing all.. rest in that.. pray it through till you get peace.. that is how you will know GOD is with YOU when it feels like nothing is happening.. Let peace be your guide.. peace is awesome.. :)

Sis you have been such an encouragement to me.. it blesses me to pray for you and yours..

Thank you for your prayers and encouragement :hug: ... I knew to come here!

Katie just called ... three hours of physical therapy with lil Al ... she is so strong in some ways ... I know she needs to come here and sleep but she won't ... I'm going to go to bed and hopefully pray myself to sleep and start over tomorrow ... God bless all of you mighty big! :hug::hug::hug:You filled a very big hole in my life this evening.

Upvote 0

Supplanter

There is no charge for awesomeness.
May 12, 2008
Georgia
Visit site
✟11,782.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
I have a prayer request as well tonight. I am struggling to cope with feelings of rejection. The temptation is strong to return to some old unhealthy coping habits. Please pray that I will bear the fruit of self-control and that I will have the faith to truly believe with all that I am that God has already given me healing for my broken heart.

Upvote 0

peacechild4

My ♥ is hidden in GOD~ want to find me ~ find GOD
Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
I have a prayer request as well tonight. I am struggling to cope with feelings of rejection. The temptation is strong to return to some old unhealthy coping habits. Please pray that I will bear the fruit of self-control and that I will have the faith to truly believe with all that I am that God has already given me healing for my broken heart.

Oh I know that feeling well.. It is not a feeling though I am sure but an evil spirit come to make us feel separate because of what we are doing for the LORD.. I just feel the same.. like I tried chatting with my sister.. who is a believe.. computer shut down.. and then when I managed to come back.. she is gone.. sigh..

I do not know if your rejection is the same as mine.. but it stinks never the less.. to be separate for whatever reason.. ignored..

We have fellowship.. that is ours through JESUS.. but the spirit sent from satan only does it to make it feel like we are powerless.. and not useful etc..

I will pray for you if you will pray for me.. for whatever reasons.. we are meant to be here right now to pray for each other.. we are family through CHRIST after all!!

PRAISE GOD for all we are doing to annoy satan.. to bring in the KINGDOM OF GOD!!

Upvote 0

Supplanter

May 12, 2008
Georgia
Visit site
✟11,782.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Oh I know that feeling well.. It is not a feeling though I am sure but an evil spirit come to make us feel separate because of what we are doing for the LORD.. I just feel the same.. like I tried chatting with my sister.. who is a believe.. computer shut down.. and then when I managed to come back.. she is gone.. sigh..

I do not know if your rejection is the same as mine.. but it stinks never the less.. to be separate for whatever reason.. ignored..

We have fellowship.. that is ours through JESUS.. but the spirit sent from satan only does it to make it feel like we are powerless.. and not useful etc..

I will pray for you if you will pray for me.. for whatever reasons.. we are meant to be here right now to pray for each other.. we are family through CHRIST after all!!

PRAISE GOD for all we are doing to annoy satan.. to bring in the KINGDOM OF GOD!!

I will definitely pray for you, too. Thank you. :D

Upvote 0

map4

Love Never Fails
Mar 29, 2008
Texas
✟18,262.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Thank you for your prayers and encouragement :hug: ... I knew to come here!

Katie just called ... three hours of physical therapy with lil Al ... she is so strong in some ways ... I know she needs to come here and sleep but she won't ... I'm going to go to bed and hopefully pray myself to sleep and start over tomorrow ... God bless all of you mighty big! :hug::hug::hug:You filled a very big hole in my life this evening.

Hey lilmiss! :wave:

Also be reminded that sometimes when we feel the most helpless is when God does the greatest things in our lives!!

But we are never really helpless because we have the Greater One in us and on our side! And when we know we can't do something in our own power, when we are weak, THEN we are strong! Strong in the Lord and the power of His might!

Just the fact that you are praying for her and asking others to pray is a huge thing. You have not given up and you know THE ONE in whom we trust!
Jesus loves your daughter and her kids more than you do. Isn't that awesome! I know you know that, but it's still a great thing to remind ourselves of.

I'm praying for you and your family. I see so many similarities between my sisters and your daughter. I can truly relate.

Upvote 0

lilmissmontana

Feb 22, 2005
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private

:) Hi ... I have you in my prayers ... I totally know how that feels! God bless ... it will be alright :)

Hey lilmiss! :wave:

Also be reminded that sometimes when we feel the most helpless is when God does the greatest things in our lives!!

But we are never really helpless because we have the Greater One in us and on our side! And when we know we can't do something in our own power, when we are weak, THEN we are strong! Strong in the Lord and the power of His might!

Just the fact that you are praying for her and asking others to pray is a huge thing. You have not given up and you know THE ONE in whom we trust!
Jesus loves your daughter and her kids more than you do. Isn't that awesome! I know you know that, but it's still a great thing to remind ourselves of.

I'm praying for you and your family. I see so many similarities between my sisters and your daughter. I can truly relate.

Thank you for your sweet words ... a reminder always helps :). I'll keep your sisters in my heart, as well. :hug: God bless, my friend I haven't seen in ever! :D

Upvote 0

lilmissmontana

Feb 22, 2005
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
I wanted to say thank you, again to everyone ... it's been ... well ... :swoon: ... I see a speck or two of light ... thank You, Jesus ... Katie's dad stepped up to the plate a little and is trying to help ... I pray with all my heart their relationship is mended, as well ... he needs a lot of prayer ... very shut down emotionally ... a lot of stress in his life, as well ... :sigh: they so need each other ... she's the only family he has here left ... other than they just put his dad in an alzheimer retirement home ... anyway I'm rambling ... this is where I get so lost ... so many that are such a mess ...

... they also put Katie on meds so that raises a prayer concern for me to keep in prayer that there are no consequences of that ... other than good ...

... I know it's a lot to ask for prayer for but I seriously can feel the difference since I was here last and I soooo needed that support. God bless everyone of you down to your little toes! :groupray: I will keep you all in my prayers, too!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Supplanter

May 12, 2008
Georgia
Visit site
✟11,782.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
I wanted to say thank you, again to everyone ... it's been ... well ... :swoon: ... I see a speck or two of light ... thank You, Jesus ... Katie's dad stepped up to the plate a little and is trying to help ... I pray with all my heart their relationship is mended, as well ... he needs a lot of prayer ... very shut down emotionally ... a lot of stress in his life, as well ... :sigh: they so need each other ... she's the only family he has here left ... other than they just put his dad in an alzheimer retirement home ... anyway I'm rambling ... this is where I get so lost ... so many that are such a mess ...

... they also put Katie on meds so that raises a prayer concern for me to keep in prayer that there are no consequences of that ... other than good ...

... I know it's a lot to ask for prayer for but I seriously can feel the difference since I was here last and I soooo needed that support. God bless everyone of you down to your little toes! :groupray: I will keep you all in my prayers, too!

Ah lilmiss, don't be apologetic about asking for prayer. It is not too much. :hug: There is a great need in all of our lives, but that is why we are here, to edify one another and lift one another up when we are down. It is a blessing to pray for you sister. And PRAISE the LORD JESUS! that things are being changed through prayer. :bow:We will not lose hope, but we shall persevere by the love of Christ that is within us. Thank you for the update and I will keep praying.

Upvote 0

peacechild4

Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single

I have been continuing to pray.. thank you for your prayers too.. :)

Upvote 0

Supplanter

May 12, 2008
Georgia
Visit site
✟11,782.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Ok. Celebrations. We are doing VBS this week at my church. I'm assisting with the music. The worship yesterday was pretty rough (no real sense of worship). I won't go into, but I was just sort of caught unawares with what happened. So, I made some suggestions and I ended up getting to teach a many lesson tonight on worship and I was asked to get something else together for tomorrow. So, Praise God! I get to help teach this kids about worship.

So, now for the prayer request. Tonight I was pulled aside by another lady who I had asked to use her pool for a group of us women to get some exercise. Well, she tells me that she needs to take back her offer because she doesn't want one woman in the group to come. I was stunned and I wasn't sure at first what to do. Well, it made me kind of angry, but then I realized that she must need love just as much as this other woman who has been through a really tough time because of some of the decisions she has made in life. They both need to see forgiveness at work. She made mention to that being the wrong attitude, then I just said, well, you need to work this out with God then. I hugged her and then went to the sanctuary to prepare for the night.

Some other things were also alluded to in our conversation, but I basically didn't press to know about them. I dind't want to know about them, so I left it at that. So, all this has mde me realize that not only does this woman need prayer, but my church desperately needs prayer as well, if this is the spirit is invading it.

Upvote 0

gennaoanothen

Jesus-my-Lord
Nov 23, 2008
Maryland
Visit site
✟10,083.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
in the Name of Jesus we come against every hindering spirit that would try and disrupt the unity and love in that church, and we cast those demons out in the name of Jesus, that vbs will have a glorious worship service, those children will be taught of the Lord, and children shall receive Jesus as there Lord. be gone you demon spirits in the Name of Jesus, and stay gone!!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Supplanter

May 12, 2008
Georgia
Visit site
✟11,782.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
in the Name of Jesus we come against every hindering spirit that would try and disrupt the unity and love in that church, and we cast those demons out in the name of Jesus, that vbs will have a glorious worship service, those children will be taught of the Lord, and children shall receive Jesus as there Lord. be gone you demon spirits in the Name of Jesus, and stay gone!!!

Amen!

Upvote 0

lilmissmontana

Feb 22, 2005
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private

Amen!

by the authority invested in me by my Saviour Jesus Christ and by the power invested in me by the Holy Spirit I speak get thee hence all spirits not of the Lord. Be gone.

Lord, I come before You to give thanks for the work you are doing and will do here ... I thank You for the victory .. Lord, I ask You fill the spaces left by the fleeing spirits with all things from You, Lord ... in Jesus sweet and precious name ... Amen.

Upvote 0

Supplanter

May 12, 2008
Georgia
Visit site
✟11,782.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Amen!

by the authority invested in me by my Saviour Jesus Christ and by the power invested in me by the Holy Spirit I speak get thee hence all spirits not of the Lord. Be gone.

Lord, I come before You to give thanks for the work you are doing and will do here ... I thank You for the victory .. Lord, I ask You fill the spaces left by the fleeing spirits with all things from You, Lord ... in Jesus sweet and precious name ... Amen.

:amen:

Upvote 0

gennaoanothen

Jesus-my-Lord
Nov 23, 2008
Maryland
Visit site
✟10,083.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
He went to the ER this yesterday and they did a cat scan and admitted him. Still has diverticulitis. Antibiotics he took at home didn't work so they want him on IV antibiotics for a few days. He's not really happy about it but hopefully it will work and he is also getting morphine for the pain. He wanted me to let you know. Of course he appreciates all prayers for his recovery. he doesn't want to end up in surgery. Thank you. in advance for your prayers
The above says it all . . . Please pray for Bill with all your heart for him to have a speedy recovery
being on the prayer team this was in my inbox, I am sure Bill would not mind me putting it here.

In the Name of our Lord Jesus Christ, we speak healing completly for our brother Bill (sheepdog), and Father we do praise and thank you for that Healing in Jesus Name. You are Glorified Father, you are our Healer.

Upvote 0

peacechild4

Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
being on the prayer team this was in my inbox, I am sure Bill would not mind me putting it here.

In the Name of our Lord Jesus Christ, we speak healing completly for our brother Bill (sheepdog), and Father we do praise and thank you for that Healing in Jesus Name. You are Glorified Father, you are our Healer.

I agree.. and pray/speak the same in faith for brother Bill.. :clap:

Upvote 0