Not open for further replies.

CountryLady

Oct 24, 2005
✟18,869.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I would like to apologize to all widow's/ widower's if I have upset or offended anyone. I thought this forum would help us come together to talk and share experiences. I didn't stop to think that it may be hurtful to some, or bring up painful memories for others. Please except my apology's. Big hugs to you all. God bless you.

BeanMak

Veteran
Feb 7, 2002
Suburb of Chicago
Visit site
✟2,472.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I am glad that you have started this forum. For me, painful isn't exactly the term that I would use. Even after 10 years, it is emotional to bring back memories. But that is a GOOD thing. We loved this person that we lost. We each have a unique story. And the majority of people that we meet will never understand . That is the truth of it.

Upvote 0

soblessed53

Sep 4, 2005
North Central,OH.U.S.A.
✟19,666.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
BeanMak said:
I am glad that you have started this forum. For me, painful isn't exactly the term that I would use. Even after 10 years, it is emotional to bring back memories. But that is a GOOD thing. We loved this person that we lost. We each have a unique story. And the majority of people that we meet will never understand . That is the truth of it.

I agree!:) :hug: :wave:

Upvote 0

McWilliams

Senior Veteran
Nov 6, 2005
Texas
✟15,077.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Politics
US-Republican

Yes, it was a great idea! A good place to go, not only to share feelings of our loss but also to see how others are doing and coping with their loss! We are each different but joined in a common circumstance of grief!

Even after 9 years memories can be so quickly brought on my little details of life and send us back to feeling so difficult to cope with!

I know God's ways and timing are perfect but we were given the emotions we have by Him and it is helpful to look at them, share them with others who really do understand! That is what we find here I believe!

Thanks for providing such a place where our hands join to support each other in this journey!

Special blessings to each of you on this Thanksgiving Day as we remember the one that no longer shares this day with us except in our special memories! :hug:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.