I Need Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know exactly where I should put this post so I put it here in General Theology.  I am currently in another debate on another forum and someone there posted this:

God is omnipotent, he knows past, present and future. He knew man would become evil before giving us free will. Then he corrected himself. That is a contradiction. Why did god have to correct a problem he already knew existed, before it happened?

I don't know how to come back on this.  (The debate is about contradictions in the Bible)

Please Help!! :help:

Blackhawk

Monkey Boy
Feb 5, 2002
Ft. Worth, tx
Visit site
✟22,925.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Well could God have a reason to let the problem occur even though He knew it would happen and then have to correct the problem? I think so.  Could the letting the problem happen and then the correction of the problem be a part of His overall plan?  I am not saying that sin is His moral will but that God in His sowereign will allowed man to sin although He could of stopped it.  And I am saying that He did this instead of stopping it for a reason.  I do not see how that contradicts anything. 

Upvote 0
Thank You Blackhawk, that was the info I was looking for. :)

You know what? You are right! Everything has worked together from the begining. It maks perfect sence now! Thank you again Blackhawk! :)

Can anyone tell me what the most accurate Bible translation is?  Or if there is a web site telling of the words from the English Bible which are translated inaccuratly? :confused:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.