Site Supporter
Mar 24, 2006
New Zealand
✟52,205.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
As I have been browsing webpages I notice most of them have a design in the background and the text in the center. I can make a design and put it as my background image but how do you get the text to go in the blank space on the imgae.

If you don't understand I will post a printscreen of what I mean.

lilakuh

Aug 3, 2007
✟15,205.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
As I have been browsing webpages I notice most of them have a design in the background and the text in the center. I can make a design and put it as my background image but how do you get the text to go in the blank space on the imgae.

If you still need this resolved, please do post a screenshot...

Upvote 0
O

onemessiah

Several ways to do it, but usually it's done through CSS.
If you browse a webpage using Firefox, you can use an extension called Web Developer to view how they used CSS to do it.
Basically, you create your CSS style, then assign your <div> or <table> or whatever you're trying to style the appropriate class. Example would be like so- <div class="yourcustomstyle"> where "yourcustomstyle" is the file you created in your CSS.
There's a little more to it; just wanted to give you the general idea on how it works.
There are plenty of tutorials out there, I'd suggest checking out W3.org for more info.
Pretty simple, if you know a little HTML, this will be a breeze for you, so don't be afraid to get your hands dirty!

Upvote 0