✟137,834.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hi everyone!!

i am so excited i just had to share with ya'll. I found out yesterday that i am pregnant!!

This has been a very interesting road!!

When i was 19 i had multiple cysts on both ovaries and had surgery to remove them and the doctor had to remove part of each of my ovaries also at the time. he told me then i would have a "slim" chance of ever getting pregnant!! That year we adopted a 2 mos old baby! His name is Joey. He had his 18th birthday Last Friday..he is my oldest son!! 16 yrs later for the first time i got pregnant and i had Luke on June 8, 2004!! It was such a shock and so exciting. I wasnt sure if it was a one time miracle from God or what. So here we are over 2 yrs later and i find out i am AGAIN pregnant!!

i am due june 1, 2007...one week before Lukes' 3rd birthday!

I spent 16 yrs of my adult life infertile and somehow i am now about to have my 3rd child!! unbelievable! God is good! He has allowed me to adopt one child and get pregnant twice!! It is sooo awesome! Praise God!

BTW..i have NEVER used birth control in my life. I have never used fertility drugss either. I have left it up to God to decide if and when i recieve any blessings...and i am now on blessing #3!!

Reactions: Linnis

ACADEMIC

The Roving Forums Scholar
Aug 13, 2006
✟8,281.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
thanks everyone! i already got an ultrasound done and babys heart is beating..very exciting!! I have had lots of nausea and tiredness this week...not very exciting!! lol
Gotta share this funny story of my wife's first pregnancy.

In our hallway we had a place with a three-angle mirror. One could stand and see themselves, front and both left and right sides.

One morning my wife awoke and quietly stood there with only her nighty on, a sort of long t-shirt. I saw her there, looking and looking at her form, and then went over to her. She started to sniffle.

"I look like an Ostrich!"

We laugh hilariously about the incident today.

Upvote 0