Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟374,610.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Murder? In any Just Court of Law these deaths are a tragic case of collateral damage for the IDF and a sick and cowardly abuse of human life by the Hamas Actors, very much in the same vein as the 10/7 invasion by the same cowards.
Smart play by the IDF: anytime Gazans die, you just blame Hamas; it's LITERALLY that simple.

IDF if responsible for nothing.....hmm....what other narcissist is known to repeat that phrase while holding the most powerful political position on the planet....hmmmmm...../.

Upvote 0

th1bill

A Believer/Follower
Jul 5, 2003
Texas
Visit site
✟71,190.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Basically he's saying mass slaughter is okay because people are bad.

I wouldn't be bragging about serving in this particular war if I were you. US brutality against Vietnamese children and civilians are very well documented:

I served eight years with honor and for each of those incidents (I was not involved in) there were thousands of unreported grateful children and grown adults.

• Agree
Reactions: Vambram
Upvote 0

th1bill

A Believer/Follower
Jul 5, 2003
Texas
Visit site
✟71,190.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Smart play by the IDF: anytime Gazans die, you just blame Hamas; it's LITERALLY that simple.

IDF if responsible for nothing.....hmm....what other narcissist is known to repeat that phrase while holding the most powerful political position on the planet....hmmmmm...../.
Political? Yahova is not into politics and the current political waltz people are busy dancing, completely ignoring the Word of God. And Yahova is The Eternal Observer, recording the events of our past, present, and future before He created this Testing Field we exist on. The IDF did not attack the Hamaz, murdering children, women, old people, and raping women. The Hamaz, composed of people from Palestine and the Arab Nations have 164 commands in the Quran to slaughter the People of Israel.

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
✟374,610.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Political? Yahova is not into politics and the current political waltz people are busy dancing, completely ignoring the Word of God. And Yahova is The Eternal Observer, recording the events of our past, present, and future before He created this Testing Field we exist on. The IDF did not attack the Hamaz, murdering children, women, old people, and raping women.
Yes they did but you would NEVER EVER read about it.
1) They murder children DAILY by dropping bombs on them and by targeting residences.
2) They absolutely raped women too. But I'm not convinced you would believe any organization that would report that.

They also lied about terrorist involvement in UNWRA, undoubtedly to keep aid from getting to innocent children. The state of Israel will stoop to ANY lie. The people of Israel should demand better.

The Hamaz, composed of people from Palestine and the Arab Nations have 164 commands in the Quran to slaughter the People of Israel.
So again, who was the Messiah who returned Israel to her people THIS time?

Upvote 0

Vambram

Born-again Christian; Constitutional conservative
Dec 3, 2006
Saint James, Missouri
✟73,972.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0

Vambram

Dec 3, 2006
Saint James, Missouri
✟73,972.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0

Vambram

Dec 3, 2006
Saint James, Missouri
✟73,972.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0

Vambram

Dec 3, 2006
Saint James, Missouri
✟73,972.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟148,072.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Slibhin

Apr 8, 2024
Toronto
✟4,534.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Widowed
I served eight years with honor and for each of those incidents (I was not involved in) there were thousands of unreported grateful children and grown adults.
Oh okay as long as there were some grateful people elsewhere I guess that balances out the mass murder, rape and napalming children.

You have a very cavalier attitude towards human life, which explains your views on Palestine.

• Wow
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Vambram

Dec 3, 2006
Saint James, Missouri
✟73,972.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0

Vambram

Dec 3, 2006
Saint James, Missouri
✟73,972.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0

th1bill

A Believer/Follower
Jul 5, 2003
Texas
Visit site
✟71,190.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Yes they did but you would NEVER EVER read about it.
1) They murder children DAILY by dropping bombs on them and by targeting residences.
2) They absolutely raped women too. But I'm not convinced you would believe any organization that would report that.

They also lied about terrorist involvement in UNWRA, undoubtedly to keep aid from getting to innocent children. The state of Israel will stoop to ANY lie. The people of Israel should demand better.

So again, who was the Messiah who returned Israel to her people THIS time?
There is no "this time" with Yahova, Yashua, or Ruah. The Creator of this field we grow and mature on is not contained within this time/space continuum. We see the part of history (His Story) we are living. He gave the Prophets the listings of the future we find throughout the Holy Scriptures because He sees everything at once. Sort of like we see a picture from someplace in the script but He sees the entire movie, all at once. It is my opinion that when Yashua returns to rule the Earth with a rod of iron Israel will look much more, land-wise, as it was when King David ruled. Will the Arabs be happy? I will bet the answer is no but He will rule for a thousand years before He issues the final judgement.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
✟374,610.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
  • Wow
Upvote 0

Vambram

Dec 3, 2006
Saint James, Missouri
✟73,972.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0

Vambram

Dec 3, 2006
Saint James, Missouri
✟73,972.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟148,072.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Because I was stunned by that accusation. However, I probably shouldn't have been shocked by your statement.
I’m reading remarks about the IDF raping women and mass graves and wondering where this information comes from.

Upvote 0