God confess for past

blackribbon

Not a newbie
Dec 18, 2011
✟190,401.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Let me try again...diseases and sickness is the result to consequences to spiritual law in the gospel of Repentance and is the result of purification for those who have moved on as Paul puts it...those who have moved on to perfections. Since those who are in the Gospel of perfection are few. The majority of the people are in the gospel of Repentance and those who are in the gospel or repentance are under wrath...and wrath does not come just in the form of Earth quakes and wars and plagues and famines...it comes in all forms.

The highest will of God for each one of us is that we have Health, prosperity and happiness. That is his will. But we are free to chose according to our will and so we receive according to our faith. God is in charge and everything that happens to us is deserved whether it is blessings or condemnations. The justice of God is based on Spiritual laws. The only things Jesus Change is statutes concerning the flesh. Jesus never abolished the law and the prophets. To receive the blessings of those laws we have to observe the law upon which it is predicated on...When a law is revealed and given to mankind...we are responsible to obedience or transgression to it. And there are both Spiritual and physical disobedience for them. Individually we are forbidden for judging a person. We can only speak generally. In the gospel of perfection we do not judge an individual as good or evil. We can judge actions but not the person himself. We learn to leave the tree of knowledge of good and evil alone. With this tree comes the fall, sickness, diseases, afflictions and death. We all must learn to cease to eat from this tree and turn to the tree of life and eat of its truth. Then Health prosperity even the power to stop death is given.

dan

I see that you are Morman and our basic belief system is very different. I still don't get what you are saying. Are you saying that we can come to perfect health by following the spiritual laws? Explain how babies who are born with diseases and congenital birth defects fit into your model? Did the babies DO something to deserve their afflictions?

I have never heard of the gospel of perfection nor can I believe that it fits in with what the Bible teaches. I do not know how to turn to the tree of life when the Bible clearly states we were turned out of the garden to prevent us from eating from that very tree.

Genesis 3: 22
22 And the Lord God said, “The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever.”

Reactions: miknik5
Upvote 0

miknik5

"Let not your heart be troubled"
Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,444.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I
Let me try again...diseases and sickness is the result to consequences to spiritual law in the gospel of Repentance and is the result of purification for those who have moved on as Paul puts it...those who have moved on to perfections. Since those who are in the Gospel of perfection are few. The majority of the people are in the gospel of Repentance and those who are in the gospel or repentance are under wrath...and wrath does not come just in the form of Earth quakes and wars and plagues and famines...it comes in all forms.

The highest will of God for each one of us is that we have Health, prosperity and happiness. That is his will. But we are free to chose according to our will and so we receive according to our faith. God is in charge and everything that happens to us is deserved whether it is blessings or condemnations. The justice of God is based on Spiritual laws. The only things Jesus Change is statutes concerning the flesh. Jesus never abolished the law and the prophets. To receive the blessings of those laws we have to observe the law upon which it is predicated on...When a law is revealed and given to mankind...we are responsible to obedience or transgression to it. And there are both Spiritual and physical disobedience for them. Individually we are forbidden for judging a person. We can only speak generally. In the gospel of perfection we do not judge an individual as good or evil. We can judge actions but not the person himself. We learn to leave the tree of knowledge of good and evil alone. With this tree comes the fall, sickness, diseases, afflictions and death. We all must learn to cease to eat from this tree and turn to the tree of life and eat of its truth. Then Health prosperity even the power to stop death is given.

dan
I also am a bit confused as to what type of "Gospel" you are preaching

Upvote 0

blackribbon

Not a newbie
Dec 18, 2011
✟190,401.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
I

I also am a bit confused as to what type of "Gospel" you are preaching

He is clearly identified as Morman. We are not allowed to challenge someone's religious beliefs by trying to change them to ours on this section of the forum. That is the difference between philosophy of religion and apologetics. If you want to honestly learn about his beliefs, then you can ask...but you can't tell him his beliefs are wrong...not here in this area.

Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,444.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

dan
Do you think The Lord had the right to say you have heard it said, do not _____________(where the blank line represented the requirements of Gods Law for us us)

BUT I SAY TO YOU....

Did He have the right to say this?

Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,444.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
He is clearly identified as Morman. We are not allowed to challenge someone's religious beliefs by trying to change them to ours on this section of the forum. That is the difference between philosophy of religion and apologetics. If you want to honestly learn about his beliefs, then you can ask...but you can't tell him his beliefs are wrong...not here in this area.
i don't know what his beliefs are. That is what I am trying to understand

Upvote 0

Dan Bert

Dan
Dec 25, 2015
Cold Lake Alberta
✟10,517.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
To get at the real story concerning Job I will quote from the NT and from Job Himself then I will explain.

1 John 4:18 - There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.
First know that each group of words in that one verse alone is pure gold in the higher Gospel. This is not about Job's righteousness or his patience. He had all that before the trials began. The Pastors and teachers extol the patience of Job and his righteousness. This there is no doubt of. They missed the bigger teaching. The bigger picture and teaching is perfection in love. The teachings on this belong to what is called in the Acts..The gospel of the grace of God" Which understood by few.

Job 3:25 - For the thing which I greatly feared is come upon me, and that which I was afraid of is come unto me.

Another verse which is one the most important teaching that belongs to the gospel of perfection/ Gospel of the Grace of God. (Acts 20:24). These words are mentioned only once in the NT they are for those who are awake and are thirsting for more than milk. (Isaiah).

Now another teaching this time from Paul and it will all be clear.

1 Corinthians 13:1 - THOUGH I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become [as] sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.

1 Corinthians 13:2 - And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing.

Here is what most of the great teachers of the land have missed. Even though Job was righteous (doing right according to God) and patient he was not perfect in love. Job admitted himself he had fears when he said the thing I greatly feared has come upon me.

Paul taught Charity that even if we had all faith, know all the mysteries, have spiritual gifts, without Charity (pure love of God/Perfection in love) we are nothing. John said it was impossible for perfect love to exist in man and fears at the same time. Hell is torments and so is fears according to Scriptures. To be in torments is akin to be in hell even while we are on the earth.

Job after his trial to save his friends he had to pray God for their safety. His children were disobediant so Satan had power over their lives. His wife who told him to curse God and die, died not long after. God restored to Job many folds what he had lost. The daughters of Job was said to be the most beautiful of the land. And Heath wise God added many years to the life of Job.

I will not go to this level of explication often. This stuff will harm unbelievers who read it and still prefer their creeds over it. Where much is given; much is required

dan

Dan

Can you tell me what Job had to repent of?

Upvote 0

Dan Bert

Dan
Dec 25, 2015
Cold Lake Alberta
✟10,517.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
Look at the 10 commandments there are 8 Thou shalt not and 2 thou shalt. Jesus the Son of God like a CEO of a large company paid for the errors of other even though He was not responsible. GOD did not just give Jesus accountability GOD gave Jesus His Son the Authority that goes along with it.

Grace is freedom from the law as long as men are led by the Spirit. Galatians say if we led by the Spirit we are not under the law. The law is not abolished only fulfilled when we live a higher law which is living by every word that God gives us. In Romans states as many as are led by the Spirit are sons. Those who are led by the spirit have been adopted as Son of God. That is what it takes to move out of the gospel of Repentance which to remain under the law and move on to perfection (in love). Jesus commanded us to be perfect (in love) as His Father is perfect. That is the only way men will fulfill this commandment.

dan

Do you think The Lord had the right to say you have heard it said, do not _____________(where the blank line represented the requirements of Gods Law for us us)

BUT I SAY TO YOU....

Did He have the right to say this?

Upvote 0

Dan Bert

Dan
Dec 25, 2015
Cold Lake Alberta
✟10,517.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
To get at the real story concerning Job I will quote from the NT and from Job Himself then I will explain.

1 John 4:18 - There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.
First know that each group of words in that one verse alone is pure gold in the higher Gospel. This is not about Job's righteousness or his patience. He had all that before the trials began. The Pastors and teachers extol the patience of Job and his righteousness. This there is no doubt of. They missed the bigger teaching. The bigger picture and teaching is perfection in love. The teachings on this belong to what is called in the Acts..The gospel of the grace of God" Which understood by few.

Job 3:25 - For the thing which I greatly feared is come upon me, and that which I was afraid of is come unto me.

Another verse which is one the most important teaching that belongs to the gospel of perfection/ Gospel of the Grace of God. (Acts 20:24). These words are mentioned only once in the NT they are for those who are awake and are thirsting for more than milk. (Isaiah).

1 Corinthians 13:1 - THOUGH I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become [as] sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.

1 Corinthians 13:2 - And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing.

Here is what most of the great teachers of the land have missed. Even though Job was righteous (doing right according to God) and patient he was not perfect in love. Job admitted himself he had fears when he said the thing I greatly feared has come upon me.

Paul taught Charity that even if we had all faith, know all the mysteries, have spiritual gifts, without Charity (pure love of God/Perfection in love) we are nothing. John said it was impossible for perfect love to exist in man and fears at the same time. Hell is torments and so is fears according to Scriptures. To be in torments is akin to be in hell even while we are on the earth.

Job after his trial to save his friends he had to pray God for their safety. His children were disobediant so Satan had power over their lives. His wife who told him to curse God and die, died not long after. God restored to Job many folds what he had lost. The daughters of Job was said to be the most beautiful of the land. And Heath wise God added many years to the life of Job.

I will not go to this level of explication often. This stuff will harm unbelievers who read it and still prefer their creeds over it. Where much is given; much is required

dan

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,444.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

dan
I'm sorry. To get to the real story concerning Job you have to understand First that Yhe Hedge (of Gods protection) was removed... temporarily.

Upvote 0

Dan Bert

Dan
Dec 25, 2015
Cold Lake Alberta
✟10,517.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
The edge of God is a false doctrine. People who teach this deny the very scriptures of God. Men shall be saved by their own righteousness, like Noah, like Lot for example.

Those that departs from righteousness God lays stumblingblock. Remember God is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow.
Ezekiel 3:20 Again, When a righteous [man] doth turn from his righteousness, and commit iniquity, and I lay a
stumblingblock before him, he shall die:
because thou hast not given him warning, he shall die in his sin, and his
righteousness which he hath done shall not be remembered; but his blood will I require at thine hand.

Noah, Daniel Job though these guys were in a desolation....they should deliver their own souls by their righteousness.

Ezekiel 14:14 - Though these three men, Noah, Daniel, and Job, were in it, they should deliver [but] their own souls by their
righteousness, saith the Lord GOD.
The power of God works with the righteous.

<> The righteous cannot deliver sons daughters and spouse if they are not righteous. God said as I live they shall deliver neither sons nor daughters.

Ezekiel 14:16 - Though these three men were in it, as I live, saith the Lord GOD, they shall deliver neither sons nor
daughters; they only shall be delivered, but the land shall be desolate.

God taught me the laws and how things really work. I have given you the truth in the post prior to this. If you cannot set aside the false creeds that gives a false sense of security you cannot have an increase in Spirituality. The voice of God is first and foremost, second is scriptures and as for creeds they are false. You cannot tell me that every Christian that die in a disaster chose to die. Very few ask to die so they can get a better resurrection.

Hebrews 11:35 - Women received their dead raised to life again: and others were tortured, not accepting deliverance; that they might obtain a better resurrection:
Most ask for deliverance like Paul and Silas when they were in Prison.
It is always done according to men's faith. And faith is not a set of beliefs..that is a religion. Faith is the power of God in ones life and that is what delivers the righteous when they ask for deliverance.

dan

I'm sorry. To get to the real story concerning Job you have to understand First that Yhe Hedge (of Gods protection) was removed... temporarily.

Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,444.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The edge of God is a false doctrine. People who teach this deny the very scriptures of God. Men shall be saved by their own righteousness, like Noah, like Lot for example.

Those that departs from righteousness God lays stumblingblock. Remember God is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow.
Ezekiel 3:20 Again, When a righteous [man] doth turn from his righteousness, and commit iniquity, and I lay a
stumblingblock before him, he shall die:
because thou hast not given him warning, he shall die in his sin, and his
righteousness which he hath done shall not be remembered; but his blood will I require at thine hand.

Noah, Daniel Job though these guys were in a desolation....they should deliver their own souls by their righteousness.

Ezekiel 14:14 - Though these three men, Noah, Daniel, and Job, were in it, they should deliver [but] their own souls by their
righteousness, saith the Lord GOD.
The power of God works with the righteous.

<> The righteous cannot deliver sons daughters and spouse if they are not righteous. God said as I live they shall deliver neither sons nor daughters.

Ezekiel 14:16 - Though these three men were in it, as I live, saith the Lord GOD, they shall deliver neither sons nor
daughters; they only shall be delivered, but the land shall be desolate.

God taught me the laws and how things really work. I have given you the truth in the post prior to this. If you cannot set aside the false creeds that gives a false sense of security you cannot have an increase in Spirituality. The voice of God is first and foremost, second is scriptures and as for creeds they are false. You cannot tell me that every Christian that die in a disaster chose to die. Very few ask to die so they can get a better resurrection.

Hebrews 11:35 - Women received their dead raised to life again: and others were tortured, not accepting deliverance; that they might obtain a better resurrection:
Most ask for deliverance like Paul and Silas when they were in Prison.
It is always done according to men's faith. And faith is not a set of beliefs..that is a religion. Faith is the power of God in ones life and that is what delivers the righteous when they ask for deliverance.

dan

Okay. First off explain the
"edge" of GOD.

Men shall be saved by the righteousness which is of faith
From faith ------------->to faith
From first -------------> to last

Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,444.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Noah heard the voice of God and he was a preacher of righteousness....he did not discriminate but forewarned ALL the people Not Withholdong The Word of God

Lot, on the other hand was grieved in his righteous soul about ALL the unrighteous things which he witnessed around him. He even sat outside the gates of Sodom to intercede for passerby so that they would not be left at the mercy of those who did not know God

Last edited:
Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,444.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am having a hard time trying to figure out how to use multi quote so I am going to separate each of your posts and respond to each one.
I am also on a hand held phone right now and it is difficult to maneuver on a small screen along with auto correct changing things so that I have to go back to edit the mistakes

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Dan Bert

Dan
Dec 25, 2015
Cold Lake Alberta
✟10,517.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
The reason you have never heard of the gospel of perfection is none of your teachers know it and are not taught of God. There is a gospel for the tree of knowledge of good and evil (Gospel of repentance) and there is a gospel for the tree of life. It is called many things but the better term is Gospel of perfection though in the NT it is referred once The words "the gospel of the grace of God" is mentioned only once. And it is a miracle that God even allowed it to be recorded. Its in the Acts chapter 20:24.
Gospel of repentance.
What belongs to the gospel of repentance...well we have a list in Hebrews 6:1 and these things must be left behind when me move to perfection (Gospel of Repentance) The reason we leave them behind is that once forgiven works of repentance becomes dead works if you are already forgiven, the same thing for baptism. One does not get re-baptized after each repentance and the same thing for laying on of hands for the Holy Ghost once done it is done. Here is the verse
Hebrews 6:1 - THEREFORE leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God (2) Of the doctrine of baptisms, and of laying on of hands, and of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment.

All of the above belongs to the gospel of repentance which is from the Tree of knowledge of good and evil.

This Gospel was not written down. Nor could it be. The world was too wicked. It would have condemned the entire world again. This is another reason why the tribulations are increasing in intensity and frequency. The times of the restitution of all things is condemning the world. Because where much is given much is required. God allowed those teachings to go away and that is why mankind as lasted this long.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some of the early Christians were in the way of perfection. Paul says so.

1 Corinthians 2:6 - Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nought:

The wisdom that is given orally are the teachings that will allow us to put on the divine nature and obtain the mind of Christ as the Apostles have done. In this Gospel of perfection we have been redeemed from the fall. The evils that came with the fall even death has no power of those who are made perfect on the earth. By this gospel women have received their dead raised to life again, When one has been given the promises of Eternal life in the flesh, nothing in this world can take it away if one does not wish to die. That is the difference between one that have the promises from one that has not. The person who have not the promises will eventually die under torture. Whereas one that have i, it is his choice to die or to be delivered.

Hebrews 11:35 - Women received their dead raised to life again: and others were tortured, not accepting deliverance; that they might obtain a better resurrection.

Just as what you do here on the earth determines your situation in the heaven so what people did in heaven prior to coming into this world has determined to who we will be born to, where and how. Even so if there is the priesthood in your family you can bless your child. That is one of the reason why each male can make himself worthy with the priesthood. I can testify of this thing in my own it is the authority to use the power of God in the stead of Christ. And it is based on the righteousness of the man. But this is getting out of the subject.
In this post I gave according to the Scriptures what we must leave behind in order to move onto perfection. I have shown scriptures to the effect and explained verses that might not be otherwise explained. To continue on also Children who suffer greatly are not suffering for sins but for purification to the glory of God. The big picture will become clear to all. But at present only the Elect have it.

Before addressing the horrors of this world without ending condemning God, we must start with God is in Charge of every details of our life. This must be absolute with no doubts. 2. God is aware of what is going on. God knew it even before it happens. And God can change it if it is His will. You must consider that God is preparing each and everyone of us for our place in eternity. Each one of us, require either wrath or purification trials. It depends where we are spiritually.

One thing you should know about me I am first A spiritual seeker in the days of Isaiah I would be called a Wayfaring man. Or one walking on the high way. My job is not about converting any one to any religion.
dan

I see that you are Morman and our basic belief system is very different. I still don't get what you are saying. Are you saying that we can come to perfect health by following the spiritual laws? Explain how babies who are born with diseases and congenital birth defects fit into your model? Did the babies DO something to deserve their afflictions?

I have never heard of the gospel of perfection nor can I believe that it fits in with what the Bible teaches. I do not know how to turn to the tree of life when the Bible clearly states we were turned out of the garden to prevent us from eating from that very tree.

Genesis 3: 22
22 And the Lord God said, “The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever.”

Upvote 0

Dan Bert

Dan
Dec 25, 2015
Cold Lake Alberta
✟10,517.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
Job was Righteous the gospel says so. He was not a sinner, so there is no need of repentance. But Job had fears and one who has fear is not made perfect in love. The trials of Job had a beginning and a middle and end. These trials were for Job to face his fears and overcome them. Perfection in love is Charity and without Charity no matter how much faith we have no matter is we know all the mysteries etc we are nothing. Had these happened to a sinner he would have been overcome and died of them. But for Job they were for purification. With this Job was one of first one to obey the Commandment of Christ given at the mount.....Be ye therefore perfect as your Father in heaven is perfect (in love)
dan

Dan

Can you tell me what Job had to repent of?

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Pepbug, albeit few, I have run into times when I've asked for forgives "if". If we aren't sure it's sin, we aren't sure, it happens. Sounds to me like you know the difference between saying "if" because you are in denial or not really knowing, otherwise you would not have brought it up, that's more than some might do, they just stay in denial.

If yours is a sincere "if", and I think it is, as far as I'm concerned, you are well within the bounds of doing the right thing if you ask forgiveness in that manner.

Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,444.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Job was Righteous the gospel says so. He was not a sinner, so there is no need of repentance. But Job had fears and one who has fear is not made perfect in love. The trials of Job had a beginning and a middle and end. These trials were for Job to face his fears and overcome them. Perfection in love is Charity and without Charity no matter how much faith we have no matter is we know all the mysteries etc we are nothing. Had these happened to a sinner he would have been overcome and died of them. But for Job they were for purification. With this Job was one of first one to obey the Commandment of Christ given at the mount.....Be ye therefore perfect as your Father in heaven is perfect (in love)
dan
Mr. Dan

Let's begin at the beginning
What must a man do to be saved .... That is before he goes on to "perfection"

And I'd also like to know whose work it is that we be made perfect and how this is accomplished

Another thing:

Why after Jobs Season of suffering did he repent of.....himself?

Understanding who he is in relation to who God is

Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,444.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The outcome for all who would know God and be reconciled to Him is repentance. And this stumbling block has become the capstone sir

What you are doing and suggesting is many other gospels when there is only One Gospel and one way for all men to be saved

When you referred to Exekiel 14 the only solution to God allowing things to happen was for the people to return to Him with all their hearts. And The Gospel, received correctly, as the Word of God. Is that prick to the heart revelation of Christ and the message of The Cross

He is not an idol sir. He is the Living One sent from the Father for the salvation of those who would believe by faith in His blood (covering) which washes and makes clean before God what apart from Him washing is unclean and separated from God

No man can make himself clean

And what God makes clean is clean. And no man should call unclean what God had made clean
You can not point to Hebrews because that letter was written to those who couldn't understand what to do with regards to the sacrifices in the Temple and the writer of Hebrews was reminding the people that they already have a High Priest who lives forever and because He entered in by the True Veil and LIVES FOREVER... He is able to intercede for all who come to Him because of faith in His Once made perfect sacrifice which is the only Holy and acceptable sacrifice before God

For He alone is the One who makes men Holy and those who are being made Holy know this. This is why He is not ashamed to call us His brethren before the assembly

Further sir. Since He sanctified Himself for us we Are sanctified. Provided we remain in Him who is both the Foundation and Head of The Body which is being built up in Him who is the Capstone

That is why the Capstone has become the stumbling stone for there are today only two sets of people. Those who have entered in by way of the Door which is the only Way to even have access to the Tree of Life

And those who are still and even now outside the Door

Point all men to the Door who is Christ Jesus

For there is no other way for a man to be saved. For there is no other name given by which a man can be saved

Upvote 0