Ork
✟22,644.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
This comment is under construction. Please check back soon.

seriously once you give the site some content beyond the pictures and links sections, then I'll give you some feedback.... looks ok for now.... but really must see the beta not the alpha before I comment....

Upvote 0

jream

am I even here anymore
May 10, 2007
Tennessee
✟1,732.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I was happy to see valid xhtml on every page :) (cept the scripted gallery, things like that are always poopy)

I like the design and its clearly organized, its not my style but I think someone who appreciates space and aviation would like the theme.

The only thing that bothered me was the logo seemed a little "kiddish", but its all up to you. :) Good work, glad to see a fellow riding the storm of code right!

Upvote 0

pgp_protector

Noted strange person
Dec 17, 2003
Earth For Now
Visit site
✟405,128.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I was happy to see valid xhtml on every page :) (cept the scripted gallery, things like that are always poopy)

I like the design and its clearly organized, its not my style but I think someone who appreciates space and aviation would like the theme.

The only thing that bothered me was the logo seemed a little "kiddish", but its all up to you. :) Good work, glad to see a fellow riding the storm of code right!
The Storm of code right :)

Don't ever look at my sites then :D

Upvote 0