✟768,995.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Video description
"Robby Soave delves into the latest "Twitter Files" published, this round focusing on the FBI's role in suppressing content that it doesn't like or that is unfavorable to the government."

The video covers a number of big points the biggest being how incredibly minor or dubious the reason for intervention was, it often took only one online article largely based on rumor to get the FBI complaining about bots interfering with something.

• Informative
Reactions: hislegacy

HTacianas

Jul 9, 2018
Florida
✟330,557.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Video description
"Robby Soave delves into the latest "Twitter Files" published, this round focusing on the FBI's role in suppressing content that it doesn't like or that is unfavorable to the government."

The video covers a number of big points the biggest being how incredibly minor or dubious the reason for intervention was, it often took only one online article largely based on rumor to get the FBI complaining about bots interfering with something.

It makes you wonder how far it goes. Who else is involved? Google? Facebook? The legacy media? Does the FBI have agents at CNN?

• Useful
Reactions: HARK!

The IbanezerScrooge

I can't believe what I'm hearing...
Sep 1, 2015
Florida
✟251,260.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
Video description

No comment on the OP, but I wanted to tell you @Pavel Mosko that the winter theme, snow-cap graphic on your avatar in combination with the shirt you're wearing n the picture makes it look like you've been decapitated and are holding your own head. :)

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟155,147.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
No comment on the OP, but I wanted to tell you @Pavel Mosko that the winter theme, snow-cap graphic on your avatar in combination with the shirt you're wearing n the picture makes it look like you've been decapitated and are holding your own head. :)
I turned my “holiday theme” off.

Reactions: Nithavela
Upvote 0

Pavel Mosko

Arch-Dude of the Apostolic
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2016
Boyertown, PA.
✟768,995.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
That would make a great Halloween theme!

Yeah, I noticed my beheading before but had trouble getting a suitable headshot to replace the old avatar. Now I'm just wearing a snow toupee to cover over my thinning hair.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟155,147.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Oh please tell me how you did that. The falling snow drives me nuts.

EDIT: NM, I found it! Thank goodness!
It’s nice to see someone live up to their avatar’s character.
Have a wonderful Holiday Season!

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Video description

good post too bad it got derailed

Upvote 0

Pavel Mosko

Arch-Dude of the Apostolic
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2016
Boyertown, PA.
✟768,995.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
good post too bad it got derailed
The video is good too.

One point of contention with it, the anchor Robby (Republican) blamed Trump for "not doing anything about the FBI", I'm not sure what he could have done on this when he was already hamstrung by the FBI and Democrats barely able to do anything against Comey, Peter Strzok and Lise Paige's efforts let alone something else.

• Informative
Reactions: HARK!
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Video description

Hey Pavel.. pray you and your family are blessed in every meaning of the word in Jesus name.

Pavel Pavel it was just a reimburse something like that. They did the same with the other ones ;)

Haha.. what comes to mind is "got caught with their hand in the cookie jar.

• Friendly
Reactions: Pavel Mosko
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟572,241.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
How did he mean it?
I assume he was saying that everybody was expecting something nefarious.

What I meant was that the Twitter Files are something of a rorschach test, where everybody saw what they were expecting to see.

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,120,446.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
One point of contention with it, the anchor Robby (Republican) blamed Trump for "not doing anything about the FBI",
One point of contention is that anchor Robby sugar coats the government subsidizing big tech to censor the 1st amendment rights of the American people, as paying Twitter for their time.

Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟572,241.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
It is nefarious.

Maybe you didn't watch the video.
I watched some of it. It’s clear that they’re filling in the blanks in the evidence. There isn’t evidence that the FBI paid for (or even requested) the suppression of the Hunter laptop story. The reimbursements are a separate legal right they have for responding to law enforcement requests.

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟155,147.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
I watched some of it. It’s clear that they’re filling in the blanks in the evidence. There isn’t evidence that the FBI paid for (or even requested) the suppression of the Hunter laptop story. The reimbursements are a separate legal right they have for responding to law enforcement requests.

Yes, the normal workings of our government are now outrageous, because being angry is all some have left.

Upvote 0