Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Ok...I am all set :)

favseason.gif

I love all the seasons, but WINTER is fun to slide, make snowmen, and have snowball fights, with the grandkids :D

We also LOVE snowshoeing and tracking animals in the miles of forests surrounding our home on the lake.

There is nothing like the quiet and peacefulness of a soft, falling snow :angel:

*I threw the penguin in for fun because it is my favorite bird ^_^

Thanks again for the game :hug:

That sounds so delightful, Gail! :) I have experienced snow falling only once. I was so excited! :D

I watched a documentary about penguins not long ago. The male penguins were preparing the nests and one cheeky little penguin kept taking the rocks from another penguin's nest. You could almost see the perplexity on the second one's face as his nest decreased in size whenever his back was turned - till he caught Mr Rock-stealer in the act. It was so funny. ^_^

I've posted your avatar now, which looks very cool! :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

joyshirley

His Love endures forever
Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2004
New Zealand
✟1,374,137.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thanks for making this contest Joy! I was hoping for a dressup contest. :) I will let you know when I am ready. I have some planning to do because I enjoy all the seasons somewhat, too.

I did not go to a prom in high school. So my season is summer and I just came from the prom with this nice guy and we stopped down at the lake to enjoy the beauty there.

Hello, Ruth! :) It's lovely to have you here and it's my pleasure to hold a contest for a change. :D You have blessed us with many contests since the avatars were fixed and I enjoyed every one of them. :thumbsup:

I've posted your avatar now, Ruth, and you look beautiful! I'm sorry you missed out on the prom. I don't really know what they're like over there. We have school balls for senior students here and they usually hold them in July. I went to two of them, in my last two years at high school, and they were fun.

My second son attended one when he was in his last year at high school and we had a friend who owned a 64 Impala. He agreed to drive my son and two girls who were friends of my son to the ball and pick them up afterwards. He said he felt so cool stepping out of the Impala with a girl on each arm while his classmates goggled. :D

Upvote 0

joyshirley

His Love endures forever
Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2004
New Zealand
✟1,374,137.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
i'm done! my fav'rite season, Indian Summer, in the fall :D

I knew you'd do autumn, brinny! ^_^ Your avatar looks very cool! I've posted it now. :thumbsup:

Today the Indian summer aspect of autumn eluded us and it was late in the afternoon before the sun broke determinedly through the blanket of clouds overhead.

Upvote 0

joyshirley

His Love endures forever
Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2004
New Zealand
✟1,374,137.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'll join.. I'll let you know when I'm ready. Need to do something thinking. :)

Hello, Nilla! :) Lovely to have you here and looking forward to posting your entry when you're ready. :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

joyshirley

His Love endures forever
Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2004
New Zealand
✟1,374,137.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

joyshirley

His Love endures forever
Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2004
New Zealand
✟1,374,137.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am not ready yet but am so excited to join! I love these!!! :)

I am ready for my closeup! ;) (All set for entry).

My favorite season is Autumn!

Hello, cm, and welcome! It's great to have you in the contest. :)

I've posted your avatar now and it looks really good! :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

joyshirley

His Love endures forever
Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2004
New Zealand
✟1,374,137.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I think I'm all caught up now, everyone. :)

I don't think anyone has chosen spring yet, which was quite a surprise. Over here, spring can be beautiful, but it can also be horrid, with rain and floods and stuff sometimes. But spring blossom and daffodils and new leaves on trees are gorgeous, aren't they? :)

Upvote 0

joyshirley

His Love endures forever
Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2004
New Zealand
✟1,374,137.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
im in and im ready for my screenshot. my favorite season is summer and my character is a mermaid enjoying the summertime

thank you for the blessings and for this game

Hello, Kathy, and thanks so much for entering. :) You're welcome re the blessings - my pleasure!

I've posted your avatar and it looks lovely! :thumbsup:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,344,308.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
You're very welcome, brinny! :) How's your day shaping up over there? Not too humid again, I hope.

It's kinda humid, but cooler, and raining off and on....we've got cooler weather for the next few days...

I know it's night time there..sweet dreams :hug:

Upvote 0

joyshirley

His Love endures forever
Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2004
New Zealand
✟1,374,137.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I believe I'm ready for a picture now, Joy. :)

( I'm savoring the closing days of Spring, when the earth blossoms in new life. )

Yay!! A spring girl! :p All four seasons are represented now. :D

I've posted your avatar and you look very pretty! :thumbsup: Thanks so much for entering, Charis!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

joyshirley

His Love endures forever
Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2004
New Zealand
✟1,374,137.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It's kinda humid, but cooler, and raining off and on....we've got cooler weather for the next few days...

I know it's night time there..sweet dreams :hug:

That sounds more pleasant for you, brinny. :cool:

Yes, it's very early Thursday morning here now. I'm finishing off some laundry before bed. Thanks and have a good day! :hug:

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,344,308.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
oh, you mean reeeeeally late at night....hope your sleep is restful joy :hug:

I love early mornings...i'm trying to wake up early mornings like i used to, when ev'rything was quiet....i woke up the other morning, early, and walked around my neighborhood praying for it.....hee hee ev'rybody was still asleep...it was like it was just the Lord and me, and it was kind of a misty morning....

Upvote 0

servant of Merciful Love

Goodbye~God bless
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2008
✟2,498.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
That sounds so delightful, Gail! :) I have experienced snow falling only once. I was so excited! :D

I watched a documentary about penguins not long ago. The male penguins were preparing the nests and one cheeky little penguin kept taking the rocks from another penguin's nest. You could almost see the perplexity on the second one's face as his nest decreased in size whenever his back was turned - till he caught Mr Rock-stealer in the act. It was so funny. ^_^

I've posted your avatar now, which looks very cool! :thumbsup:
Thanks JS :)

I saw that too (or similar) and love the documentaries on penguins...such amazing birds!

Snow is awesome :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

joyshirley

His Love endures forever
Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2004
New Zealand
✟1,374,137.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
oh, you mean reeeeeally late at night....hope your sleep is restful joy :hug:

I love early mornings...i'm trying to wake up early mornings like i used to, when ev'rything was quiet....i woke up the other morning, early, and walked around my neighborhood praying for it.....hee hee ev'rybody was still asleep...it was like it was just the Lord and me, and it was kind of a misty morning....

That sounds awesome, brinny. :) Yes, the air early in the morning is so fresh and pure-feeling. I rarely wake up early these days, as I look forward to my quiet time in the late evening when things slow down here at home.

Well, enjoy the rest of your day, brinny. I must say adieu for now. :wave: :hug:

Upvote 0

joyshirley

His Love endures forever
Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2004
New Zealand
✟1,374,137.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thanks JS :)

I saw that too (or similar) and love the documentaries on penguins...such amazing birds!

Snow is awesome :thumbsup:

Yes, I was very impressed with the industriousness of the penguins. And of course, I absolutely love the way they waddle along so fast. :D

Have a blessed day, Gail. :) :wave:

Upvote 0