Ex-cop on the run after allegedly killing ex-wife at her school, murdering girlfriend and abducting kid as he was due in court for child rape

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟832,912.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
An ex-school cop is on the run after allegedly gunning down his ex-wife and his 17-year-old girlfriend in Washington state – on the same day he was due to face court on child rape charges.

Police are frantically hunting for Elias Huizar, 39 – who they say is “armed” and “likely to commit more crimes” – after he was accused of carrying out the double slaying on Monday and then fleeing, possibly to Mexico, with his 1-year-old son, the Washington State Patrol said.

His relationship with the teen girl is one of the two child rape charges he was due in court for on Monday, the Tri-City Herald reported.

Huizar was arrested Feb. 3 after his girlfriend reported him to cops for allegedly raping her unconscious 16-year-old friend after a night of drinking at his home.

Meanwhile, the alleged slaying of his ex-wife unfolded just days after she filed to change the custody arrangements of the two kids they share, ages 5 and 9, according to court documents obtained by the local outlet.

• Prayers
Reactions: bèlla

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟338,855.00
Faith
Pentecostal
An ex-school cop is on the run after allegedly gunning down his ex-wife and his 17-year-old girlfriend in Washington state – on the same day he was due to face court on child rape charges.

Police are frantically hunting for Elias Huizar, 39 – who they say is “armed” and “likely to commit more crimes” – after he was accused of carrying out the double slaying on Monday and then fleeing, possibly to Mexico, with his 1-year-old son, the Washington State Patrol said.

His relationship with the teen girl is one of the two child rape charges he was due in court for on Monday, the Tri-City Herald reported.

Huizar was arrested Feb. 3 after his girlfriend reported him to cops for allegedly raping her unconscious 16-year-old friend after a night of drinking at his home.

Meanwhile, the alleged slaying of his ex-wife unfolded just days after she filed to change the custody arrangements of the two kids they share, ages 5 and 9, according to court documents obtained by the local outlet.
Doesn't this stuff happen every day? What makes this one particularly noteworthy?

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟832,912.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Doesn't this stuff happen every day? What makes this one particularly noteworthy?
Policeman beget children on children and murder their exwives and underage girlfriends?

Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟90,895.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Man, this stuff is messed up. There are court documents and info about this criminal on a Google Drive published at the bottom of a Tumbleweird article by the Tumbleweird (strange name) news organization, but I am not sure about site rules to paste a drive link, but here is the general link to the news organization's coverage on Huizar: Alleged child rapist working at a Richland elementary school had a long history of allegations and investigations for crimes involving children.

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟832,912.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Man, this stuff is messed up.
Agreed

"According to Murray, Huizar’s ex-wife was an underaged student wrestler that he had coached when they first met."

"Officer I. Suarez in his police report noted that an ultrasound photo belonging to [Jane Doe, not the ex-wife] showed that she would have been only 15 years old when she conceived her baby with Huizar. "

"This is a reminder to all that those in positions of authority have a lot of access to children. It is important to remain vigilant. "

Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟90,895.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Agreed

"According to Murray, Huizar’s ex-wife was an underaged student wrestler that he had coached when they first met."

"Officer I. Suarez in his police report noted that an ultrasound photo belonging to [Jane Doe, not the ex-wife] showed that she would have been only 15 years old when she conceived her baby with Huizar. "

"This is a reminder to all that those in positions of authority have a lot of access to children. It is important to remain vigilant. "
This is the reason why I do not want to have children, cos I do not want my kids to get hurt by some creep.

Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟953,491.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
This is terrible and I hope he's caught. It's commonplace in certain quarters and there are some who want to legalize it or intentionally form connections with that in mind. Vigilance is required.

~bella

Upvote 0

The IbanezerScrooge

I can't believe what I'm hearing...
Sep 1, 2015
Florida
✟245,147.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums