Dress up as your favoritie TV show star!

RuthD

blah blah blah
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2006
Earth
✟191,532.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
11.jpg

:wave:I like a lot of tv shows. I have my favorites like x factor and American Idol and all the crime shows and all the reruns!:clap:

Just dress up like a star of one or up to four of your favorite shows. :thumbsup:After you enter once and get your pic taken you can dress up as another favorite. Just let me know what entry of yours it is (ie, first, second, third, fourth) I will post all your pics asap.:D

Now who do you want to dress up as:wave:? That is the only question.^_^

The contest starts right now.
Please let me know if you would like to judge; I need 3 judges. Judges will get 500,000,000 blessings for judging.

Judges:
1. Isatis
2. RuthD

Prizes:

Everyone gets 1,000,000 blessings for each entry. I will put your name on the contestants list as soon as I get your first avatar. You can only do one too if you want. Lets make this some fun! You can have up to 4 different tv star avatars.

The blessings you can win will be in the millions. I will list the blessings gifts as soon as people start joining. I'd like to have at least 10 entries.
Good luck!

Contest begins now Friday at 5 pm EST or it's on now! The deadline for entries is Dec. 3, 2011 at midnight EST.

Winners and Blessing Prizes:

:clap:First place: 1,000,000,000 blessings: Blissfulwife as Elly Mae from Beverly Hillbillies
:clap:Second place: 750,000,000 blessings: A New Dawn as the 4th doctor from Dr. Who
:clap:Third place: 650,000,000 blessings: Norway Unn as Monica from Touched by an Angel
:clap:Fourth place: 500,000,000 blessings: Yellow Brick Road as Little Joe from Bonanza
:clap:Fifth place: 250,000,000 blessings: Norway Unn as Laura Cameron from Pan Am

:clap:Honorable Mentions: 100,000,000 blessings each.
1. *Charis* as Anne Stillwell in It's me or the dog and Aunt Bea and Anne Shirley from Green Gables
:clap:Everyone will get a blast of blessings at the end of the contest for good cheer! I will be giving blessings along the way, too.:)

:wave:Contestants:
1. blissfulwife
2. *Charis*
3. yellow brick road
4. Norway Unn
5. A New Dawn

Last edited:

RuthD

blah blah blah
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2006
Earth
✟191,532.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
By blissfulwife
1. Abby Scioto of NCIS..........2. Lucille Ball by blissfulwife............ 3. Jessica from Murder She Wrote.......4. Elly May from Bev. Hillbilliles
12.png
alucy.png
ajessica.png
1ellyMae.png

5. *Charis*
Anne Shirley of Green Gables.6. Aunt Bee of Andy Griffith

Av by Yellow Brick Road............................

7. Joe Cartwright; Little Joe..............(.8Monica.Touched by An Angel.........9.Laura Cameron in Pan Am)
.................................................................(.Avs by.......Norway Unn:)

111yellowbrick.gif
AVIUNNIavatar123694_192.gif

10. Avatar by *Charis*.................11. Avatar by A New Dawn
Victoria Stillwell in.............................Dr Who
It's Me or the Dog.............................The 4th Doctor
AVictoriaStillwell.gif

Last edited:
Upvote 0

blissfulwife

Let Christ shine in you!
Oct 13, 2011
✟16,825.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi Cathy. I'm taking the photo and posting it right now.

How long does the contest go to?
I did not see that in the original post.

Got me some ideas for the next three.
Thinking I need to watch pieces of tv series we have on DVD.

I'm going to have some fun with this contest. :thumbsup: :clap:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.