✟95,055.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
By "church" I mean a local assembly.

You don't have to attend church to be saved, but you should attend some Christian meetings regularly to have fellowship, Hebrews 10:

24 And let us consider how to stir up one another to love and good works, 25 not neglecting to meet together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another, and all the more as you see the Day drawing near.
Find a group/church/fellowship that you like. Get involved with church programs. Make friends.

For example, once in a while, there is movie night. Anyone can show up and have a simple love meal followed by watching a movie and then discussing the movie. I try to bring an unbeliever with me.

There is an outreach activity in different Toronto neighborhoods to spread the gospel.

You don't need an officially registered church to do this. However, you do need a group of Christians who meet regularly physically, do things together, are accountable to one another, love one another, etc. You need a regular fellowship.

See also Home church

HopeSings

May 3, 2024
Ohio
✟9,371.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
By "church" I mean a local assembly.

You don't have to attend church to be saved, but you should attend some Christian meetings regularly to have fellowship, Hebrews 10:

Find a group/church/fellowship that you like. Get involved with church programs. Make friends.

For example, once in a while, there is movie night. Anyone can show up and have a simple love meal followed by watching a movie and then discussing the movie. I try to bring an unbeliever with me.

There is an outreach activity in different Toronto neighborhoods to spread the gospel.

You don't need an officially registered church to do this. However, you do need a group of Christians who meet regularly physically, do things together, are accountable to one another, love one another, etc. You need a regular fellowship.

See also Home church
The reason we fellowship is for love in the spirit. We do that here and in church. We do it in everything everywhere.

However we are not obligated to fellowship with church's that are contrary to our faith. Also people get sick and they can't attend church

I am my own church. If I went to another church they would not like my preaching. So I avoid them but mostly because I'm sick. I have great social anxiety. I don't need to add to my burden.

Please don't tell me that church is a hospital. I already explained that my faith is not their faith. There is no healing in debate, contention, and division.

I stay alone and i live a simple, peaceful and quiet life. I come here to fellowship and share my faith. I can't do that In a church denomination.

Last edited:
Upvote 0