Zaius137

Real science and faith are compatible.
Sep 17, 2011
✟8,547.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
If you find yourself uncomfortable by arguments from the other side of the fence it is only natural. It is the epiphany of the moment that follows that can free your mind to learn something new or close it off to new ideas. One is liberating the other is stifling. If a personal Worldview is so fragile that it must be protected by retreating from the facts then intellectual growth is stifled. Whenever fear shapes an opinion the truth suffers. How liberating it is to dive into the science without fear of being wrong. Maxwell and Faraday thrived on that liberation. Jesus Christ was Lord and master of them both.

As for me I have found immutable ground. I have found a solid rock that is worthy of trust. Find that truth and that truth shall set you free. No one should ever fear the facts.

Upvote 0

Greg1234

In the beginning was El
May 14, 2010
✟11,792.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
If you find yourself uncomfortable by arguments from the other side of the fence it is only natural. It is the epiphany of the moment that follows that can free your mind to learn something new or close it off to new ideas. One is liberating the other is stifling. If a personal Worldview is so fragile that it must be protected by retreating from the facts then intellectual growth is stifled. Whenever fear shapes an opinion the truth suffers. How liberating it is to dive into the science without fear of being wrong. Maxwell and Faraday thrived on that liberation. Jesus Christ was Lord and master of them both.

As for me I have found immutable ground. I have found a solid rock that is worthy of trust. Find that truth and that truth shall set you free. No one should ever fear the facts.

I agree. When one looks at the big picture we are heading towards non-materialistic realizations and the implications of advancements do not indicate that the universe is revealing itself to be more and more materialistic (as per materialism's expectations and doctrine). Quite the opposite. When the stranglehold of methodological naturalism is cast aside, it will rain.

Upvote 0