CIA Officer Admits To Undercover Journalist That FBI Agents Attended January 6 Protest At Capitol

Truth7t7

Dec 20, 2012
✟96,048.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

DailyWire

CIA Officer Admits To Undercover Journalist That FBI Agents Attended January 6 Protest At Capitol​

Apr 9, 2024

When asked if the public will ever find out, the officer responded, "Nope. And they probably never will."

Screenshot from Sound Investigation

An official with the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) told an undercover journalist that members of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) were in attendance at the protests at the U.S. Capitol on January 6, 2021, and also highlighted methods that intelligence agencies use to disempower political opponents.

FBI Director Christopher Wray previously stated in a Congressional hearing concerning January 6th that he was “not sure there were undercover agents on scene,” doubling down in an answer to Rep. Andy Biggs (R-AZ) and saying. “I do not believe that there were undercover agents on scene.”

Last edited:

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟311,830.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private

DailyWire

CIA Officer Admits To Undercover Journalist That FBI Agents Attended January 6 Protest At Capitol​

Apr 9, 2024

When asked if the public will ever find out, the officer responded, "Nope. And they probably never will."

An official with the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) told an undercover journalist that members of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) were in attendance at the protests at the U.S. Capitol on January 6, 2021, and also highlighted methods that intelligence agencies use to disempower political opponents.

FBI Director Christopher Wray previously stated in a Congressional hearing concerning January 6th that he was “not sure there were undercover agents on scene,” doubling down in an answer to Rep. Andy Biggs (R-AZ) and saying. “I do not believe that there were undercover agents on scene.”
I wonder which one of the "Capitol Insiders" Mr. O'Blennis is? Did he mask good while insurrecting?

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟153,514.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat

DailyWire

Apr 9, 2024

Man shoots-off mouth at local eatery.

Reminds me of the bus rides I’d do with Rich L, when I talked about the lousy day I had at the international arms dealership I worked at. It was fun.

Upvote 0

Truth7t7

Dec 20, 2012
✟96,048.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I wonder which one of the "Capitol Insiders" Mr. O'Blennis is? Did he mask good while insurrecting?
You can laugh and chuckle all you want, the words of O'Blennis can't be removed, FBI director Christopher Wray lied to congress about FBI presence on Jan 6th at the capitol, something conservatives already knew was a reality, with "Ray Epps" being a prime example of a planted FBI asset in instigating aggressive unlawful acts on Jan 6th

When president Trump takes office on Jan 20th 2025, the treasonous Jan 6th event will be exposed in its entirety, can't wait!

Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟311,830.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
You can laugh and chuckle all you want, the words of O'Blennis can't be removed,

Why would a CIA officer know anything about January 6th and the FBI? He is a low-credibility source. CIA is not law enforcement. It does not operate domestically. Did he read the reports of foreign interference in the event or something?
FBI director Christopher Wray lied to congress about FBI presence on Jan 6th at the capitol, something conservatives already knew was a reality, with "Ray Epps" being a prime example of a planted FBI asset in instigating aggressive unlawful acts on Jan 6th
Speaking of low credibility... Your repetition of obvious and debunked lies (lies debunked *directly* to you) about Mr. Epps keeps *your* credibility on this topic continuously low. (A primary reason not to give your claim any credence at all.)
When president Trump takes office on Jan 20th 2025, the treasonous Jan 6th event will be exposed in its entirety, can't wait!
We already understand the treasonous nature of Mr. Trump's attempted coup.

Upvote 0

Truth7t7

Dec 20, 2012
✟96,048.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Man shoots-off mouth at local eatery.

Reminds me of the bus rides I’d do with Rich L, when I talked about the lousy day I had at the international arms dealership I worked at. It was fun.
Correction: CIA, FBI employee shoots off mouth to the world, and exposes the evil treasonous Christopher Wray FBI for what it is, and the world is watching the truth being exposed, love it!

Can't wait for a Trump 2025 Attorney General (Matt Whitaker) releasing all those FBI files on Jan 6th, Christopher Wray is shaking in his boots at the thought of being exposed regarding his knowledge and actions, a treasonous traitor in my opinion

Reactions: Postvieww
Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟845,007.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Correction: CIA, FBI employee shoots off mouth to the world
Correction "self-proclaimed" [per Daily Wire] CIA officer

Newsweek coverage.
Newsweek has been unable to independently verify whether O'Blennis ever worked for the CIA. Newsweekhas contacted the CIA and FBI via email for comment.

"This page doesn't exist."
1712850450653.png

• Haha
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

Truth7t7

Dec 20, 2012
✟96,048.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Why would a CIA officer know anything about January 6th and the FBI? He is a low-credibility source. CIA is not law enforcement. It does not operate domestically. Did he read the reports of foreign interference in the event or something?

Speaking of low credibility... Your repetition of obvious and debunked lies (lies debunked *directly* to you) about Mr. Epps keeps *your* credibility on this topic continuously low. (A primary reason not to give your claim any credence at all.)

We already understand the treasonous nature of Mr. Trump's attempted coup.
Sounds like a CNN or MSNBC report in response IMHO

The individual worked for the FBI and is presently at the CIA, and I'm sure he will be demoted to janitor of facilities after his recent exposure

Ray Epps was on video inciting attendees to break the law, he was on the FBI most wanted list and removed from it, the prosecution was initially seeking 6 years prison time then it was changed to a misdemeanor "Disorderly Conduct" and 1 year probation after years of public outcry for his arrest and prosecution, he didn't even show up in a court room, his case was handled via computer video

As the conservatives have claimed, "Fed" "Fed" "Fed"! And I agree 100%

Reactions: Postvieww
Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟845,007.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Ray Epps was on video inciting attendees to break the law, he was on the FBI most wanted list and removed from it, the prosecution was initially seeking 6 years prison time then it was changed to a misdemeanor "Disorderly Conduct" and 1 year probation after years of public outcry for his arrest and prosecution, he didn't even show up in a court room, his case was handled via computer video
Even if all that were accurate, it doesn't make him an FBI agent.

• Agree
Reactions: Hans Blaster
Upvote 0

Truth7t7

Dec 20, 2012
✟96,048.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Correction "self-proclaimed" [per Daily Wire] CIA officer

Newsweek coverage.
Newsweek has been unable to independently verify whether O'Blennis ever worked for the CIA. Newsweekhas contacted the CIA and FBI via email for comment.

"This page doesn't exist."
View attachment 345686
Would you expect anything different, the big question is, is he still alive after spilling the beans to the world, possibly went on a recent hike and fell off a cliff in a claim of suicide?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟311,830.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Sounds like a CNN or MSNBC report in response IMHO
What are you talking about? I didn't post a link or copy any text. I wrote my own response.
The individual worked for the FBI and is presently at the CIA, and I'm sure he will be demoted to janitor of facilities after his recent exposure
So you claim. Given the "linkedin" post above, I have my doubts now.
I already explained to you why this is wrong a couple times.
As the conservatives have claimed, "Fed" "Fed" "Fed"! And I agree 100%
Your credulity seems to be the problem.

Upvote 0

Truth7t7

Dec 20, 2012
✟96,048.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What are you talking about? I didn't post a link or copy any text. I wrote my own response.

So you claim. Given the "linkedin" post above, I have my doubts now.

I already explained to you why this is wrong a couple times.

Your credulity seems to be the problem.
Trump 2024 MAGA, Problem Solved

Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟442,763.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married

DailyWire

Apr 9, 2024

Well that begs a couple questions....

1. If FBI knew dangerous extremist groups were in attendance for January 6th.

And...

2. FBI agents were present in the crowd on January 6th.

Then why didn't FBI agents prepare for a significant event or potential riot on January 6th and prevent this whole thing from happening?

Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟442,763.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Reactions: Truth7t7
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟374,979.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Well that begs a couple questions....

1. If FBI knew dangerous extremist groups were in attendance for January 6th.

And...

2. FBI agents were present in the crowd on January 6th.

Then why didn't FBI agents prepare for a significant event or potential riot on January 6th and prevent this whole thing from happening?
Perhaps for the same reason that Donald Trump suddenly put several of his cronies in positions of power in the Pentagon just before Jan 6. It seems that, for some reason, the executive branch was very lax in preparing for the "fight like hell" event Trump commanded his people to do on that day.

Given the things being planned on social media, and given Trump's instigation of the fighting, one would think there would have been more preparation in anticipation of the mob doing Trump's bidding.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟374,979.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I believe the claim is that he was an asset.
We now know that Putin has inserted Russian assets into the republican party and even in Congress.

House intelligence chair says Republicans are ‘absolutely’ repeating Russian propaganda

Mike Turner, the Ohio Republican, echoes a similar claim made recently by another rightwing American lawmaker

Upvote 0

Postvieww

Believer
Sep 29, 2014
South
✟113,542.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Well, that false claim belongs in some other thread. This one is about false claims about "FBI agents".
1. It is not a false claim.
2. It was a legitimate response to your post.
3. Nothing in the OP says anything about false claims about FBI agents, that is your inserted opinion!

Should your post belong in another thread?

Upvote 0