Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
This is for you:
Romans 10:8-13.
Romans 8:1.

Share it with your kids.

Get involved in a quiet, simple Christian fellowship. No yelling, no debating, no "points of view." A Fellowship where everyone is loved, not bashed over the head with some sort of "doctrine."

Keep it simple:
John 14:6
John 3:16-17
John 5:24
Ephesians 2:8-9

If you don't own a Bible, ask the fellowship for one.

You are in my prayers ---- and your kids.

Upvote 0

Nhope

Apr 23, 2017
Midwest
✟15,717.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
This is for you:
Romans 10:8-13.
Romans 8:1.

Share it with your kids.

Get involved in a quiet, simple Christian fellowship. No yelling, no debating, no "points of view." A Fellowship where everyone is loved, not bashed over the head with some sort of "doctrine."

Keep it simple:
John 14:6
John 3:16-17
John 5:24
Ephesians 2:8-9

If you don't own a Bible, ask the fellowship for one.

You are in my prayers ---- and your kids.

Upvote 0

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I pray for new mother for my kids...still married but going to hell now what can I do for my children !! My kids need a Christian mother.

No.. for who so ever believes in Jesus...do that 1st... gets ever lasting life. Its NOT based on WHAT you did or do or will do. We try not to sin.. but just tell Him sorry.. let Him heal you.. past and emotions. He really truly forgave you.. He is not like man.. When He told you.. I LOVE YOU! I FORGAVE FORGIVE.. HE can not lie.. And HE forgives it forever. Let it go... let Him hold you ...love you.

I dont care what your doing right now. That does not have more power then HIM. Nothing does.. He died for it... all that sin. Repent and except His love. Dont reject Him because you feel unworthy. That FEELING does not come for GOD but the enemy..aka satan.

Upvote 0
May 11, 2009
Visit site
✟7,825.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I pray for new mother for my kids...still married but going to hell now what can I do for my children !! My kids need a Christian mother.
I pray that our God will meet you at the point of your needs, in Yahshua's/Jesus name.

Upvote 0

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There are times we can read a verse and just take it for what it says.. sometimes being blind helps

And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.

You asked.. we agree as one here. The Father does hear. And know that HE WILL ALWAYS be there. It has been with you also.. we really dont save anyone nor ever protect them. Its HIM! Its ok.. have faith. God sees the HEART.

Upvote 0