Jan 29, 2003
Canada
Visit site
✟3,880.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Well the church that I'm candidating at is, "very interested" in me. Unfortunately the senior pastor had to leave to perform a funeral so we didn't hear anything more than that from him, and that "very interested" only on a message on the church answering machine. So we were kind of left up in the air. He was supposed to come back from the funeral yesterday but again unfortunately while he was away he was going down some stairs and somehow snapped a tendon (which goes to show further why he wants to retire, his body just is failing him). So now he'll be home today, but we've left him a message telling him to call when he is up to it and to please rest and recover. Which leaves me up in the air but must be done, the guy needs rest!

So as of now a sort of carrot has been tossed my way but I'll have to wait a bit more to chew on it. Now we see why patience is a fruit of the spirit! Very interested is great but there are still a lot of questions, that I will get the answers to eventually.

Upvote 0

BT

Fanatic
Jan 29, 2003
Canada
Visit site
✟3,880.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I just got off the phone with my grandmother. My uncle is dying. He had a bowel blockage, and when they opened him up to take a look they found cancer everywhere; liver, kidneys, stomach-wall... everywhere. He is unsaved and I will be going to witness to him again. Hopefully the end of his life before him, his heart will be softened. Please pray to that effect

Upvote 0

Tappanga

Mar 19, 2004
✟8,498.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
BT said:
I just got off the phone with my grandmother. My uncle is dying. He had a bowel blockage, and when they opened him up to take a look they found cancer everywhere; liver, kidneys, stomach-wall... everywhere. He is unsaved and I will be going to witness to him again. Hopefully the end of his life before him, his heart will be softened. Please pray to that effect

Dear Lord,

Please soften BT's uncle's heart and open his ears to the witness BT will provide. Please clear BT's mind and fill his mouth with your love and your word. Lord, please lessen his uncle's pain and count him as one of your found sheep before you call him home.

In Jesus' name I pray.

:amen:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

newbeliever02072005

Have Courage to Trust God
Site Supporter
Mar 17, 2005
WV
✟52,180.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Can you all pray for me now. I just had a big fight with my husband about an issue being talked about in the news. We are at two totally different ends of the spectrum on it and it has caused a major fight. I feel and I know I have reacted inappropriatly with anger, frustration and contemptment. I was well aware of my awful actions but couldn't stop it. The devil was winning my heart at that moment and just made me cry, scream, cry ,holler and cry. I have had a wonderful day, God has been so good to me today and to end it like this is crushing my spirit. I will go and talk and pray to God now about all the wrong I did and ask for forgiveness.....but I think I need some extra prayer. He has already gone to bed without a word spoken to me and is not prepared to talk about this anymore tonight. So , I need tomorrow morning help with words, attitute , strength, encouragement, love, compassion and a gentle spirit. I need released from this anger......Oh God I pray this with all of my heart, please be with me, please????

newbeliever
:(:cry:

Upvote 0

mesue

Love all, trust a few. Do wrong to none.
Aug 24, 2003
Visit site
✟32,662.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
newbeliever02072005 said:
Can you all pray for me now. I just had a big fight with my husband about an issue being talked about in the news. We are at two totally different ends of the spectrum on it and it has caused a major fight. I feel and I know I have reacted inappropriatly with anger, frustration and contemptment. I was well aware of my awful actions but couldn't stop it. The devil was winning my heart at that moment and just made me cry, scream, cry ,holler and cry. I have had a wonderful day, God has been so good to me today and to end it like this is crushing my spirit. I will go and talk and pray to God now about all the wrong I did and ask for forgiveness.....but I think I need some extra prayer. He has already gone to bed without a word spoken to me and is not prepared to talk about this anymore tonight. So , I need tomorrow morning help with words, attitute , strength, encouragement, love, compassion and a gentle spirit. I need released from this anger......Oh God I pray this with all of my heart, please be with me, please????

newbeliever
:(:cry:

:hug: newbeliever:hug:
Just because you're saved doesn't mean that some fairy bopped you on the head with an anti-flesh-struggle wand, although I wish it were so, I say the dumbest things sometimes.
I hope I haven't overstepped my bounds, and if I did feel free to say so. I realize that I'm not there with you and can't possibly know how your husband will react. I can only go by my experience with my husband.
Is it too late to say a simple "I'm sorry we argued, can we talk about this tomorrow?" It would relieve a lot of anger and give you less to think about so you can sleep. It may show a little gentleness to your husband. A soft answer turneth away wrath and Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones. and A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in pictures of silver. You're not saying you were wrong in your beliefs, just sorry for arguing.
:pray: I'm praying for you and your husband :pray:

Upvote 0

aReformedPatriot

Ron Paul for President!
Oct 30, 2004
Visit site
✟13,811.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
:prayer: for Newbeliever

Continue to pray for deliverance from temptation and perhaps that the Lord would send me a wife someday :sigh: 'it is not good for man to be alone.' I just hope that I could serve her in all the ways possible.

BT said:
So as of now a sort of carrot has been tossed my way but I'll have to wait a bit more to chew on it. Now we see why patience is a fruit of the spirit! Very interested is great but there are still a lot of questions, that I will get the answers to eventually.

:pray:

I am honestly afraid to pray for patients, whenever I do, bad things happen. By the end of the day I usually just want to swear and pass out into unconciousness. :| But, I still pray for it.

Upvote 0

newbeliever02072005

Site Supporter
Mar 17, 2005
WV
✟52,180.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Thank you for your prayers. Unfortunately, we did go to bed without reconciling. However, I did ask for prayer here and then I went and prayed to God. I woke up with a fresher heart and made myself go to him and own up to my wrong doings. I felt bad for the anger that I was showing to him and certainly wasn't a great way to go about things. I was thankful to God that he was able to give me the strength to apologize to my husband. With my heart soften then he was able to have a soft heart as well. Which lead to us talking and coming to an undestanding. Once again, I have been proven that God will be there for you and he will help if you ask and willing to follow through with his answer. I thank you for taking the time out to help me with my dilemia I truly do appreciate it. :)

God Bless!
newbeliever :)

PS.....Dear Lord we thank you for your Love and Grace....how great you are. Please be with Mark during his daily walk. Open his eyes to the right path that will lead him to a wonderful, God fearing christian woman. Let him find a lady that they can unite & join as one so that they can serve , worship and love you for all their live long days. I ask this in your Holy and Precious Name......Amen!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
I have a prayer request for one of our teen mods EPHSTRUTH he was just diagnosed with a large tumor in his knee and is in the hospital getting a port put in so they can start chemo therapy. His name is Derek and he is 17 years old please keep him and his family in your prayers. :)

Upvote 0

newbeliever02072005

Site Supporter
Mar 17, 2005
WV
✟52,180.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
RED that's ME said:
I have a prayer request for one of our teen mods EPHSTRUTH he was just diagnosed with a large tumor in his knee and is in the hospital getting a port put in so they can start chemo therapy. His name is Derek and he is 17 years old please keep him and his family in your prayers. :)

Dear Lord....you are our great and wonderful doctor. Please take Derek and heal him. Give comfort and strength to his parents and family, so that they can do what needs to be done for Derek. I ask this in your Holy and Precious Name.....Amen!

Upvote 0