Amazon Delivery Turns Into Prayer

David Hunter

Be passionate about pursuing your purpose in life.
Site Supporter
Sep 14, 2015
Cleveland, Ohio
Visit site
✟346,821.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
2 stops away... Ahh, I have to go meet up with a friend. Should I stay or should I go? 1 stop... Oh boy, here it comes, I'm waiting!!! What's that I hear, it's the 'ole Amazon truck with my package! I see the young guy at my front door (that I don't use) and quickly grab a cold water and Gospel tract and run out the garage door to catch him before he drives off. Phew, caught him! I give him the water and tract, he's shocked and thanks me and we part ways (I head back to the house and he back to the van). Once inside, I was opening up the package but then it hit me, he was parked halfway up my driveway and I wasn't sure if he knew he could turn around so I run back outside before he backs out to let him know he can turn around. He starts to drive forward a little and yells out the window if he could talk to me for a minute. Absolutely! So I head on over and he said because of the tact he knows I'm a Christian. He said he's spiritual but not a Christian and mentioned how all day long he's been anxious and worried... Why, well he's married and has his first child on the way and he started tearing up. Everything is ok with his wife and son, he's just scared. So, I offered to pray with him right then and there. After prayer and the tearful moment, he mentioned he feels this was a sign from God and the tract that I gave him, has a $2 bill in it, really hit home because he said his wife collects $2 bills. We chatted some more, and I let him know he needs to surrender his life Jesus and look to Him and not the things of this world. It was an amazing, divine moment. I don't believe in coincidences, and the Lord kept me home for him.

So, please keep John, his wife Claire and his soon to be born son Nova in prayer. Who knows, maybe his whole family will be saved by the blood of Jesus!

And, remember, a simple Gospel tract can open the door to a weary soul.

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟145,330.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
2 stops away... Ahh, I have to go meet up with a friend. Should I stay or should I go? 1 stop... Oh boy, here it comes, I'm waiting!!! What's that I hear, it's the 'ole Amazon truck with my package! I see the young guy at my front door (that I don't use) and quickly grab a cold water and Gospel tract and run out the garage door to catch him before he drives off. Phew, caught him! I give him the water and tract, he's shocked and thanks me and we part ways (I head back to the house and he back to the van). Once inside, I was opening up the package but then it hit me, he was parked halfway up my driveway and I wasn't sure if he knew he could turn around so I run back outside before he backs out to let him know he can turn around. He starts to drive forward a little and yells out the window if he could talk to me for a minute. Absolutely! So I head on over and he said because of the tact he knows I'm a Christian. He said he's spiritual but not a Christian and mentioned how all day long he's been anxious and worried... Why, well he's married and has his first child on the way and he started tearing up. Everything is ok with his wife and son, he's just scared. So, I offered to pray with him right then and there. After prayer and the tearful moment, he mentioned he feels this was a sign from God and the tract that I gave him, has a $2 bill in it, really hit home because he said his wife collects $2 bills. We chatted some more, and I let him know he needs to surrender his life Jesus and look to Him and not the things of this world. It was an amazing, divine moment. I don't believe in coincidences, and the Lord kept me home for him.

So, please keep John, his wife Claire and his soon to be born son Nova in prayer. Who knows, maybe his whole family will be saved by the blood of Jesus!

And, remember, a simple Gospel tract can open the door to a weary soul.
I prayed for the delivery man, John, and his family, that he may turn to Jesus, and be saved by God's one and only Son. :)

By the way, "Nova" means new in Latin, so I pray that this family is renewed by the Holy Spirit.

Reactions: David Hunter
Upvote 0

Diamond7

YEC, OEC, GAP, TE - Dispensationalist.
Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟78,880.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
all day long he's been anxious and worried...
God tells us we do not have to be anxious and worried. So that maybe what brings him to God. We can let our requests be made known to God and God does not ever disappoint us. People can just give it to God. Jesus took it all to Calvary. Its a done deal, a finished work.

Upvote 0