After Vatican text, pope tells Jeannine Gramick: Trans people 'must be accepted'

RileyG

Veteran
Angels Team
Feb 10, 2013
Nebraska
✟250,701.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
The ideology is sinful. The confused people are some combination of sinners and victims who we do not need to hate. I’m not keen on making trans ok at all. But not going to hate them either. It’s accepting people as people and not as their sins. I can’t tell if that’s really how pope Francis sees it or not. He’s unclear at best.
Well said.

• Agree
Reactions: AlexB23
Upvote 0

RileyG

Veteran
Angels Team
Feb 10, 2013
Nebraska
✟250,701.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
I will pray tonight that our Pope returns to God's Word. Heck, even the AI on my laptop is closer to God's word when it helps me understand Bible verses.
A lot of people like to take Pope Francis's out of context all in the name of "justice" and "progressive." Fear not! Christ has overcome the world!

Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟117,589.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
A lot of people like to take Pope Francis's out of context all in the name of "justice" and "progressive." Fear not! Christ has overcome the world!
Christ overcame the world in ~30-33 AD, then again when we invited Him into our hearts, when we reach Heaven as Christians, and finally during the end times (assuming Revelation is set in the future, the timing of the last book is a debate amongst Christians).

Reactions: RileyG
Upvote 0

RileyG

Veteran
Angels Team
Feb 10, 2013
Nebraska
✟250,701.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
Christ overcame the world in ~30-33 AD, then again when we invited Him into our hearts, when we reach Heaven as Christians, and finally during the end times (assuming Revelation is set in the future, the timing of the last book is a debate amongst Christians).
Amen!

Upvote 0