south wales
✟44,323.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Why are you suddenly unbiblical? No Bible verse you provided says that only the roof is hard. And none says the lights are placed "inside of the dome", Bible says "in the firmament" (Genesis 1:17)

Okay the firmament, sorry.

Upvote 0

trophy33

Nov 18, 2018
N/A
✟155,872.00
Country
Czech Republic
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
And then it wont show you them sailing around the Antarctica, this is a cop out.
They do show you them sailing through the necessary route points, you can check the former seasons clips on youtube.

Also, their whole journey is GPS tracked. The race is there since 1989 and has a great reputation.

You have no way to get out of this, if you do not want to blatantly lie and throw antichristian accusations at the people you do not know. The earth is simply not flat.

Upvote 0

trophy33

Nov 18, 2018
N/A
✟155,872.00
Country
Czech Republic
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Show me the video then, or give me a link.
Cannot you search it for yourself? Its not that hard.

The main website with all the needed information (links, partners):

Media:

And wiki:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

trophy33

Nov 18, 2018
N/A
✟155,872.00
Country
Czech Republic
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Because I wish to see them sailing around Antarctica.
There has been given so much evidence for the globe and absolute zero for the flat earth in this thread that your continuation in the flat earth nonsense is just a self-delusional disorder of yours, at this point.

Upvote 0

Apple Sky

In Sight Like Unto An Emerald
Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2024
south wales
✟44,323.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There has been given so much evidence for the globe and absolute zero for the flat earth in this thread that your continuation in the flat earth nonsense is just a self-delusional disorder of yours, at this point.

All's I want is to see is the video that shows them sailing around Antarctica, it's not a lot to ask is it ?

Upvote 0

trophy33

Nov 18, 2018
N/A
✟155,872.00
Country
Czech Republic
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
All's I want is to see is the video that shows them sailing around Antarctica, it's not a lot to ask is it ?
You mean a month long video? They sail. The race takes months. There is plenty of cuts you can watch, in the links I provided for you, day after day. On wikipedia, you can find the exact time the winners went through all three capes, its all documented, thanks to GPS tracking.

Watch whatever you wish. But if you want to throw false accusations again, do not even bother. This is a sport event, no "NASA conspiracy".

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Apple Sky

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2024
south wales
✟44,323.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There is plenty of cuts you can watch, in the links I provided for you, day after day
And still I can't find one video of them sailing around Antarctica, the nearest I could get is them sailing around the Horn.

Upvote 0

trophy33

Nov 18, 2018
N/A
✟155,872.00
Country
Czech Republic
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
And still I can't find one video of them sailing around Antarctica, the nearest I could get is them sailing around the Horn.

If they sailed along the caps (and they are GPS tracked, so its verified they did), they proved the earth is not flat:

112114cd193fee4caebf.webp

You cannot sail along all three caps, from and to France, in 45,000 kilometers (or 74 days) on a flat earth, having Antarctica still on your right side. Look at your flat earth map - its not possible.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Strong in Him

Great is thy faithfulness
Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2005
NW England
✟1,068,178.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
How can I do this when all the maps have been falsified, the nearest map we have is the UN logo map or the Alexander Gleason map.
Firstly, no, the maps have not been falsified..
Secondly, I wasn't asking you to show me a map. I said that it was ironic that you said that Antarctica doesn't exist and then posted a picture of a map, which clearly showed Antarctica.

Upvote 0

Apple Sky

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2024
south wales
✟44,323.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Firstly, no, the maps have not been falsified..
Secondly, I wasn't asking you to show me a map. I said that it was ironic that you said that Antarctica doesn't exist and then posted a picture of a map, which clearly showed Antarctica.

The Antarctica that is shown on the globe does not exist :rolleyes:

Upvote 0

Strong in Him

Great is thy faithfulness
Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2005
NW England
✟1,068,178.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The Antarctica that is shown on the globe does not exist :rolleyes:
That is what's ridiculous.
It's on the globe, and on the picture that you showed us, but it's not there! :scratch:

• Haha
Reactions: Apple Sky
Upvote 0