altya

Servant of God
Apr 28, 2002
South Africa
Visit site
✟14,320.00
Faith
Non-Denom
I do have a small testimony. I created a few Power Point Presentations on the net. One of them was a sinner’s prayer I wrote. These presentations were sending out by email to many people. On the last screen of these presentations is a photo plus my web page address.

Last Saturday I went to a fasting and prayer day with lots of Christians. When I was greeting the people who I have never even seen in my life a woman walks up to me and said she know me. I thought maybe from the church because I am moving around a lot. She then starts to cry and said no I sent her a presentation and her husband who was not saved for more that 30 years wept when he saw this. People can get saved in many different ways. She even asked me to send her all my presentations.

If anyone needs this type of movies to send to unsaved people please pm me and I will send it to you.

Gerry

Jesus Paid It All
May 1, 2002
Visit site
✟14,307.00
All Praise and Glory and Honor goes to Jesus. What an awsome testimony of how God will use anything we offer from a heart of love.

I thank and praise God for you, Alta, and your ministry, and for the talent and ability He has given you. Thanks for dedicating it and giving it back to Him.

My prayer is that many many souls will be saved through your unselfish and loving service to Him.

Thanks for sharing this with us. It has blessed me and inspired me to work harder. May God Bless You!

Upvote 0

Gerry

Jesus Paid It All
May 1, 2002
Visit site
✟14,307.00
Once some time back a very dear friend of mine started doing these awesome Power Point Presentations. At that time I saiod she has a real talent and I believed calling, and this was a vital part of her ministry.

Yes! God gives talent for a reason and when it is used for His Glory He will always Bless it. Thanks for using your talent for His Glory!

Upvote 0