A Catholic group outraged at Biden claiming to be Catholic but promoting abortion

discombobulated1

Mar 25, 2024
Claremore, OK
✟8,412.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate

He says you cannot be Catholic and promote death (words to that effect).

I've been saying that for decades

If the following (from the site) is not "promoting abortion" (which Catholics are forbidden to do and all are forbidden by GOD to do)

i don't know what is

Site

In April, Biden launched a seven-figure ad buy in Arizona about abortion, and he has continued to speak out against Florida’s continued efforts to protect unborn human life — notably, the six-week abortion ban, which has gone into effect following a ruling from the Florida Supreme Court, upholding the 15-week abortion ban.

• Agree
Reactions: Vambram

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,129,006.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I find Breitbart to be an unreliable source. But I certainly find it sad that regular churchgoers are more likely to choose Trump--who, in a Time Magazine interview, planned to violate human rights, deport every undocumented immigrant, put them in detention camps, go after innocent (and obviously principled) people he sees as his enemies, etc. Trump, who, like an un-Robin Hood, steals from the poor to give to the rich, who thinks people on the minimum wage are overpaid, who cuts benefits for the poor and middle class (and who would eliminate programs like the ACA altogether if he had the chance.) What in the world do they learn from church? If I went to a church that was promoting cruelty and human rights violations, I'd leave and ask for my money back.

I find it even sadder that atheists are better judges of human character than Christians.

I would not buy a car from anyone with such a lack of character. I wouldn't get into an Uber, use a mechanic, have my lawn mowed, etc. from a person so devoid of ethics and integrity.

I guess the atheists are clear-eyed. They see the big picture. These clergymen who are preaching to misled choirs are looking at the pictures of Biden and Trump and pointing to a little ink spot at the bottom of Biden's while looking at the chaotic disaster of Trump's picture and telling them it is a work of abstract art.

Last edited:
Reactions: john23237
Upvote 0

discombobulated1

Mar 25, 2024
Claremore, OK
✟8,412.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
I ... find it sad that regular churchgoers are more likely to choose Trump--who, in a Time Magazine interview, planned to violate human rights, deport every undocumented immigrant, put them in detention camps, go after innocent (and obviously principled) people he sees as his enemies,
You've been SO misinformed. And something like 140 million Americans apparently agree with me (a guess at the # of those supporting T over B)

You trust TIME magazine!?

Wow... unbelievable

• Agree
Reactions: Vambram
Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟124,267.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
TIME Magazine has transcripts--and I have eyes, ears, and good judgment.

Who says 140--less than half of our population--million are right.

Half the U.S. was wrong during the Civil.War.
Agreed. While I am pro-life, abortions could be used in case of incest and assault, or where both mother and baby are at risk.

Says so right on my profile here: "Pro-life for every life stage from age 0 to the elderly (except for in cases where both mother and baby will both pass), for cheap renewable energy, for free unbiased news, for a community-based society, against fascism, etc..."

Reactions: Fantine
Upvote 0

discombobulated1

Mar 25, 2024
Claremore, OK
✟8,412.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Agreed. While I am pro-life, abortions could be used in case of incest and assault, or where both mother and baby are at risk.
Children who had ZERO to do with how their lives came about

should suffer for the crimes of their parent(s) by being mutilated and tossed in the trash?

That offends my sense of JUSTICE and peace

Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟124,267.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Children who had ZERO to do with how their lives came about

should suffer for the crimes of their parent(s) by being mutilated and tossed in the trash?

That offends my sense of JUSTICE and peace
Well, it would be nice to ban all abortions, but that would get too much pushback from the left, so a compromise has to be made (rape, incest and equal risk to mother and child). Maybe scientists need to pour money into artificial wombs, to safely extract the fetus and grow it in a mechanical womb.

Could artificial wombs end the abortion debate (2005):

Upvote 0

discombobulated1

Mar 25, 2024
Claremore, OK
✟8,412.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Well, it would be nice to ban all abortions, but that would get too much pushback from the left, so a compromise has to be made (rape, incest and equal risk to mother and child). Maybe scientists need to pour money into artificial wombs, to safely extract the fetus and grow it in a mechanical womb.

Could artificial wombs end the abortion debate (2005):
I don't know what, if anything, is being done aboutsaving ectopic babies. But you know, I am not so sure that banning all abortions would necessarily hurt the R party.

Look how far Trump is ahead of B! Americans do not love legalized abortion half as much as the left say.

Trump is ahead by significant numbers despite his opponent essentially loving legalized abortion

Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟124,267.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I don't know what, if anything, is being done aboutsaving ectopic babies. But you know, I am not so sure that banning all abortions would necessarily hurt the R party.

Look how far Trump is ahead of B! Americans do not love legalized abortion half as much as the left say.

Trump is ahead by significant numbers despite his opponent essentially loving legalized abortion
Well, Trump is only ahead by a small percentage (+1% point), according to 538.

Info from: National : President: general election : 2024 Polls

1714857039959.png

Upvote 0

discombobulated1

Mar 25, 2024
Claremore, OK
✟8,412.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟124,267.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I've seen polls where he is significantly ahead. And if you are pro life as you say, I don't see why you don't vote pro life. What issue is more important than life or death?

:scratch:
Well, I have two evils to choose from: Biden and Trump. Catholic in name only vs. guy under trial. I'd rather choose the one who is not a criminal

• Winner
Reactions: Fantine
Upvote 0

discombobulated1

Mar 25, 2024
Claremore, OK
✟8,412.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Well, I have two evils to choose from: Biden and Trump. Catholic in name only vs. guy under trial. I'd rather choose the one who is not a criminal

You must not be following the fake trials? There is NO crime in any of them, thus far. You are doing what the left wants, exactly: figuring that Trump must be guilty of something or he wouldn't have all these trials. That's exactly why they are doing these things--to get VoTEs. I have listened to many different lawyers speak on these cases and they all come across as though it's all baloney I believe them. They know the law and besides, when you read up on the cases, you don't even have to be a lawyer to get it.. that the case are indeed bogus.

Besides, even if one of the cases is decided by the leftist judge or jury against Trump... it nevertheless remains:

Trump is pro life

Biden, the fake Catholic (while the Catholic Church is supposed to excommunicate people who promote abortion), is in favor of as many abortions as possible.

There is no more important issue than life or death

Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟124,267.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You must not be following the fake trials? There is NO crime in any of them, thus far. You are doing what the left wants, exactly: figuring that Trump must be guilty of something or he wouldn't have all these trials. That's exactly why they are doing these things--to get VoTEs. I have listened to many different lawyers speak on these cases and they all come across as though it's all baloney I believe them. They know the law and besides, when you read up on the cases, you don't even have to be a lawyer to get it.. that the case are indeed bogus.

Besides, even if one of the cases is decided by the leftist judge or jury against Trump... it nevertheless remains:

Trump is pro life

Biden, the fake Catholic (while the Catholic Church is supposed to excommunicate people who promote abortion), is in favor of as many abortions as possible.

Well, Trump killed people also, albeit, indirectly. We can both agree that both sides have killed people: Death Toll Associated With Trump Administration Goes Beyond Covid-19, Says Lancet Report

Upvote 0

discombobulated1

Mar 25, 2024
Claremore, OK
✟8,412.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟124,267.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

discombobulated1

Mar 25, 2024
Claremore, OK
✟8,412.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Upvote 0

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,129,006.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat

Trump is pro life

Have you heard Trump on abortion lately? He wants to leave it up to the states. He wants it to go away.

Upvote 0