Arcadia
✟201,029.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So were Moses and ELIAS been taken to heaven and then appeared with Christ in Matt 17:1-5 ?

If the BODY goes to Grave

and the spirit goes back to God that gave that spirit , Eccl 12:7

Where does the SOUL of sinner goes to HELL

Where does a Grace believer that is saved by GRACE go ?

John 3:13 reads NO MAN // OUDEIS a verb in the in the NOMINATIVE CASE , in the SINGULAR .

HAS ASCENDED // ANABAINO , a verb in the PERFECT TENSE , Active Voice , and in the Indicative mood , also in the Singular .

To Heaven ///Ouranos , in the Greek Accusative Case , in the Singular

But // ME is a Disjunctive Particle Negative , speaking about Jesus

He That Came Down // Kathaino , is in the Past Tense , Aorist Tense , Active Voice , and a Participle , Nominative Case , is the Singular

From , Heaven // OURANOS , in the Genitive Case , in the Singular .

This means that NO ONE has ascended up to Heaven AT ALL

We do know that all those saved under the Law went to Abraham Bosom , in Luke 16:22-31 !!

So where do Grace believers go when they DIE ?

And the question remain , Where does our Spirit and SOUL go at a GRACE BELIEVERS DEATH ??

dan p

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟604,227.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So were Moses and ELIAS been taken to heaven and then appeared with Christ in Matt 17:1-5 ?

If the BODY goes to Grave

and the spirit goes back to God that gave that spirit , Eccl 12:7

Where does the SOUL of sinner goes to HELL

Where does a Grace believer that is saved by GRACE go ?

John 3:13 reads NO MAN // OUDEIS a verb in the in the NOMINATIVE CASE , in the SINGULAR .

HAS ASCENDED // ANABAINO , a verb in the PERFECT TENSE , Active Voice , and in the Indicative mood , also in the Singular .

To Heaven ///Ouranos , in the Greek Accusative Case , in the Singular

But // ME is a Disjunctive Particle Negative , speaking about Jesus

He That Came Down // Kathaino , is in the Past Tense , Aorist Tense , Active Voice , and a Participle , Nominative Case , is the Singular

From , Heaven // OURANOS , in the Genitive Case , in the Singular .

This means that NO ONE has ascended up to Heaven AT ALL

We do know that all those saved under the Law went to Abraham Bosom , in Luke 16:22-31 !!

So where do Grace believers go when they DIE ?

And the question remain , Where does our Spirit and SOUL go at a GRACE BELIEVERS DEATH ??

dan p
Hi dan,

I believe God kept Moses and Elijah`s body (& spirit) in the `bosom` of Abraham. That was pre-cross. Now, that the Lord has ascended to heaven we know that the OT saints and believers in the Body of Christ are in the General Assembly in the third heaven. (Heb. 12: 22 & 23)

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟201,029.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi dan,

I believe God kept Moses and Elijah`s body (& spirit) in the `bosom` of Abraham. That was pre-cross. Now, that the Lord has ascended to heaven we know that the OT saints and believers in the Body of Christ are in the General Assembly in the third heaven. (Heb. 12: 22 & 23)
Hi Marilyn C and Luke 14:20-31 in my understanding , all that died ,when to Abrahams Bosom .

And the spirit goes back to God that gave it , as written i ECCL 12:7 .

And when reading ROM 5:5 all Grace believers spirit stays with the Soul .

And I believe that all Grace believers go to tha THRID HEAVEN as Paul did in 2 Cor 12:2-4 which I an many others call the Intermediate State and to go the Heaven , there HAS TO BE A RESURRECTION and that will only happen when Christ camoe back for the B O C , as written in 2 Thess 2:1 and 3 and 1 Thess 4:17 Caught up and in Gal 1:4 to RESCUE // EXAIREO

dan p

Reactions: Marilyn C
Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟201,029.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi dan,

Hi Marilyn C , and we are on the same page !!

danp

Reactions: Marilyn C
Upvote 0