Does anybody know the background of Ryan Turnipseed ?

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟144,541.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I just heard about him on YouTube. Is he a conservative trouble maker?
Well, according to this Israeli newspaper, Ryan Turnipseed is an extreme conservative. Best to stay away from him, as he may be a nationalist. Best to stick with figures who are true to Christ's teachings. Never heard of this guy until I saw your post. Remember, there are also liberal troublemakers as well (Austen Hartke). Best to stay away from both of these guys.

2 Timothy 4:3 (ESV): "For the time is coming when people will not endure sound teaching, but having itching ears they will accumulate for themselves teachers to suit their own passions"

Conservative Ryan Turnipseed

Liberal Austen Hartke

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Ain't Zwinglian

Feb 23, 2020
Oregon
✟111,380.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Well, according to this Israeli newspaper, Ryan Turnipseed is an extreme conservative. Best to stay away from him, as he may be a nationalist. Best to stick with figures who are true to Christ's teachings. Never heard of this guy until I saw your post. Remember, there are also liberal troublemakers as well (Austen Hartke). Best to stay away from both of these guys.

2 Timothy 4:3 (ESV): "For the time is coming when people will not endure sound teaching, but having itching ears they will accumulate for themselves teachers to suit their own passions"

Conservative Ryan Turnipseed

Liberal Austen Hartke
Wow! I heed the warning. Thanks.

Reactions: AlexB23
Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟144,541.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Wow! I heed the warning. Thanks.
You are welcome. :) Just doing my duty to protect my fellow Christian brethren. Anyways, it is late here, so I hope you have a good night, bro.

So, later today, a 2 Timothy 4:3 study, and how it relates to our modern society will be posted. It applies to Catholics, Protestants, everyone in between and even myself. The analysis of the verse will relate to how some figures do not want to hear the truth, and instead cater teachings to themselves, such as in Cafeteria Christianity (a term that I do not like, but relates to scripture cherry picking, which is what Ryan Turnipseed might have done). On the bright side, his surname is pretty cool.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

JM

Augsburg Catholic
Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2004
Canada
✟758,629.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
I just heard about him on YouTube. Is he a conservative trouble maker?

I am familiar with him and had a few messages back and forth through X. It's all overblown and shady things went on behind the scenes by church authorities. He encouraged me to become Lutheran in the LCMS. I would suggest you read his pinned posts on X to get the gist of it.

Now, those often associated with him are to be avoided, namely Stone Choir.

Yours in the Lord,

jm

Upvote 0