Farmington
✟32,125.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Widowed
At approximately 3 AM in a dream I was accosted by devils and park powers. I was in a place of dark wooden cubbyholes and closets, of which there are many dark places like that in my old house that has sat 7 years.
Similar to these:
Screenshot 2024-05-16 1.00.31 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-05-16 1.01.22 PM.png

I kept reciting scripture and Jesus name, and this was keeping the devils at bay, but it was a pretty heavy onslaught. Finally I prevailed in Jesus name.

However, as the victory was achieved I was travailing and whimpering in my prayers, and then I was physically punched in the stomach on my left side as I woke up, bucked and jerked in the bed and was pushed back, then rolled forward and my head hit the wall.

This was a real battle that carried over into my waking state. I felt the punch and pressure in my left abdomen for a few moments after I woke up. The place I appeared to be was my old house, though not exactly like it: you know those dreams where you're someplace you know but it's rooms or doors might be different?

Anyways, I am praising God for His victory, and wondering if the devils that inhabit my property know I'm coming back and Jesus is going before me, and they are stirred up? That hill shall be restored to peace, and taken for Jesus.

I thought of this scripture after: Luke 9:42, "And as he was yet a coming, the devil threw him down, and tare him. And Jesus rebuked the unclean spirit, and healed the child, and delivered him again to his father."
That word "tare" means to convulse violently, and that's what it felt like, but there was victory in that the devils did not prevail beyond this minor physical assault. I could feel them being held back by the scriptures I was reciting, which I did so fast I do not remember any except, "No weapon that is formed against me shall prosper..." and speaking "in the name of Jesus, Yeshua, Messiah.."

• Winner
Reactions: Pop D.