• With the events that occured on July 13th, 2024, a reminder that posts wishing that the attempt was successful will not be tolerated. Regardless of political affiliation, at no point is any type of post wishing death on someone is allowed and will be actioned appropriately by CF Staff.

• Starting today August 7th, 2024, in order to post in the Married Couples, Courting Couples, or Singles forums, you will not be allowed to post if you have your Marital status designated as private. Announcements will be made in the respective forums as well but please note that if yours is currently listed as Private, you will need to submit a ticket in the Support Area to have yours changed.

You may know Jesus but does Jesus know you?

tonychanyt

24/7 Christian
Oct 2, 2011
Toronto
Visit site
✟148,771.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Mt 7:

21 "Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 On that day many will say to me, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?' 23 And then will I declare to them, 'I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.'
They knew Jesus but Jesus didn't know them. Jesus didn't know them as someone who does the will of the Father. They used Jesus' name to prophesy, exorcize, and perform great works, but not according to the will of the Father. Jesus didn't send them to do all these showy works. They served themselves, not God. True discipleship involves not only outward actions but also an inward transformation of the heart that aligns with God's will.