• With the events that occured on July 13th, 2024, a reminder that posts wishing that the attempt was successful will not be tolerated. Regardless of political affiliation, at no point is any type of post wishing death on someone is allowed and will be actioned appropriately by CF Staff.

• Starting today August 7th, 2024, in order to post in the Married Couples, Courting Couples, or Singles forums, you will not be allowed to post if you have your Marital status designated as private. Announcements will be made in the respective forums as well but please note that if yours is currently listed as Private, you will need to submit a ticket in the Support Area to have yours changed.

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟472,332.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Tim Walz praises Hitler loving antisemitic Imam as a "master teacher".

I actually understand the upside of not putting your political views, platforms, policies out there....especially if Harris is unlikely to remember what they are on questioning...

The downside of course is that we are left to speculate what these two goofy stuffed suits believe.....and apparently, Walz is the fan of a Hitler fan-boy Muslim imam he regards as a "master teacher".

Yikes.

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟472,332.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
But he’s not Vance. That is all really matters.

You know, I was watching MSNBC the other night...then switched to CNN....and I went to light a candle and the gaslight pouring out the mouths of these propagandists caused my TV to explode.

Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟472,332.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
But he’s not Vance. That is all really matters.

Seriously though....this guy doesn't just like the teachings of a Hitler-loving antisemitic Muslim....he thinks this particular Muslim is a "master teacher". It's not mere praise...he's basically saying this person is the best of the best.

I remember when Trump had dinner with a right wing dork who said some antisemitic things online, Kanye West, and the mainstream news basically called Trump a white supremacist for two weeks. I don't think Trump’s opinion of either of his dinner guests was ever mentioned. If Trump did this exact same thing....the hacks that call themselves journalists these days wouldn't shut up about it until January.

Anyone who claims their news source is mainly factual and only slightly biased is just unable to spot propaganda. They've got no idea. They could read an article in the NYT telling them scientists learned water isn't actually wet....it's dry...and always has been, and they'd believe it.

Upvote 0

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟986,421.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

I actually understand the upside of not putting your political views, platforms, policies out there....especially if Harris is unlikely to remember what they are on questioning...

The downside of course is that we are left to speculate what these two goofy stuffed suits believe.....and apparently, Walz is the fan of a Hitler fan-boy Muslim imam he regards as a "master teacher".

Yikes.
Correction. An Imam is a title . Thus for Sunnis, anyone can study the basic Islamic sciences and become an Imam. They are in fact, " master teachers".

• Winner
Reactions: public hermit
Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟472,332.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Correction. An Imam is a title .

Who are you correcting?

I didn't think the guy's name was "imam".

Thus for Sunnis, anyone can study the basic Islamic sciences

Can you give an example of an "Islamic science"?

That's not a term I heard before....

and become an Imam. They are in fact, " master teachers".

Well this one teaches how great he thinks Hitler was....so I'm assuming not much science goes into these Islamic sciences.

I was under the impression that an imam was simply the guy running the mosque, leading the prayers, etc. I wasn't aware it required a PHD.

• Agree
Reactions: Vambram
Upvote 0

BCP1928

Jan 30, 2024
Goldsboro NC
✟198,892.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Who are you correcting?

Well this one teaches how great he thinks Hitler was....so I'm assuming not much science goes into these Islamic sciences.

I was under the impression that an imam was simply the guy running the mosque, leading the prayers, etc. I wasn't aware it required a PHD.
Right, and he has to have theological training, just like any Christian clergyman.

Upvote 0

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟986,421.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Who are you correcting?

An Imam is a leader and one who reads the Koran correctly. There are no Priests , Pastors ,PHD or theologically trained individuals who over see a Mosque , so by default, they are master teachers.

As far as antisemitism, you would need to provide the name of this particular Imam so I can fact check.
Thanks!

Upvote 0

MrMoe

Part-Time Breatharian
Sep 13, 2011
Moe's Tavern
✟165,125.00
Faith
Christian
You know, I was watching MSNBC the other night...then switched to CNN....and I went to light a candle and the gaslight pouring out the mouths of these propagandists caused my TV to explode.

Stephen Colbert: "I know you guys are objective over there, that you just report the news as it is." Audience Laughs. (4:20)

It seems many people are waking up to how the mainstream media tries to manipulate them.

Upvote 0

PloverWing

Episcopalian
May 5, 2012
New Jersey
✟363,471.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married

The video didn't include the part where the Imam expresses "Hitler loving antisemitic" views. Can you provide a link to that?

Upvote 0

RileyG

Veteran
Angels Team
Feb 10, 2013
Nebraska
✟307,050.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
Correction. An Imam is a title . Thus for Sunnis, anyone can study the basic Islamic sciences and become an Imam. They are in fact, " master teachers".
I always assumed an imam was Islamic clergy, like pastors. I don’t know how a mosque service works since I’m not Muslim,

Upvote 0

RileyG

Veteran
Angels Team
Feb 10, 2013
Nebraska
✟307,050.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
An Imam is a leader and one who reads the Koran correctly. There are no Priests , Pastors ,PHD or theologically trained individuals who over see a Mosque , so by default, they are master teachers.

As far as antisemitism, you would need to provide the name of this particular Imam so I can fact check.
Thanks!
Reads correctly? In English or Arabic? Do they interpret it?

Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟472,332.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Stephen Colbert: "I know you guys are objective over there, that you just report the news as it is." Audience Laughs. (4:20)

It seems many people are waking up to how the mainstream media tries to manipulate them.

I saw that...apparently the laugh sign didn't light up, the audience just spontaneously believed it was a joke....

It wasn't intended to be.

Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟472,332.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
An Imam is a leader and one who reads the Koran correctly.

Would this be akin to the way the Catholic church kept the Bible in Latin and thereby unaccessible to the masses?

Or...just the equivalent of a modern day priest or something similar?

There are no Priests , Pastors ,PHD or theologically trained individuals who over see a Mosque , so by default, they are master teachers.

That sounds quite literally like the opposite of a "master teacher". You're telling me that the imam has no training, no teaching skills, but he can read the Koran and is a leader of sorts (I'm just not certain of what).

Thanks!

No thanks needed. You can find more just by searching for "Hitler, imam, Minnesota".

Reactions: Vambram
Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟472,332.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Reads correctly? In English or Arabic? Do they interpret it?

You sound like someone who spoke with a Muslim about what's written in the Koran lol.

Did they tell you that it cannot be translated sufficiently or perfectly to English?

Upvote 0

RileyG

Veteran
Angels Team
Feb 10, 2013
Nebraska
✟307,050.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
You sound like someone who spoke with a Muslim about what's written in the Koran lol.

Did they tell you that it cannot be translated sufficiently or perfectly to English?
I think I heard about that before. Something like it's only good in Arabic and in other languages it doesn't make sense? I don't know much about Islam, anyway.

Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟472,332.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I think I heard about that before. Something like it's only good in Arabic and in other languages it doesn't make sense? I don't know much about Islam, anyway.

It's a pretty popular saying whenever discussing less than impressive details of the religion.

I can't really refute it...I don't speak Arabic. I know someone who does though and he's never had any issue expressing himself in English.

Islam doesn't have the long apologetic history of Christianity for obvious reasons.

Upvote 0

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟986,421.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Would this be akin to the way the Catholic church kept the Bible in Latin and thereby unaccessible to the masses?

Or...just the equivalent of a modern day priest or something similar?

That sounds quite literally like the opposite of a "master teacher". You're telling me that the imam has no training, no teaching skills, but he can read the Koran and is a leader of sorts (I'm just not certain of what).

No thanks needed. You can find more just by searching for "Hitler, imam, Minnesota".
Context, context, context. All of this has to do with Islamophobia which was prominent during the Trump administration. A Mosque in Minnesota was bombed and Walz was addressing the tragic situation. Let's be reasonable please!

Upvote 0