• With the events that occured on July 13th, 2024, a reminder that posts wishing that the attempt was successful will not be tolerated. Regardless of political affiliation, at no point is any type of post wishing death on someone is allowed and will be actioned appropriately by CF Staff.

• Starting today August 7th, 2024, in order to post in the Married Couples, Courting Couples, or Singles forums, you will not be allowed to post if you have your Marital status designated as private. Announcements will be made in the respective forums as well but please note that if yours is currently listed as Private, you will need to submit a ticket in the Support Area to have yours changed.

Who Are You Voting For?

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟472,332.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I know that you may be asking yourself why it took Kamala so long to put together some economic policies?

If you're smart...you may even wonder who was running the show while Biden was in office.

Let's take a look at Harris' economic advisors....

Blackrock executive.

Blackrock executive.

If your unfamiliar with Blackrock....imagine the richest person you've ever heard of....then imagine a bunch of guys that make that person look poor pooling their money together to buy some of everything. They own the dirt beneath your feet and the air you breathe.

So if Kamala’s economic plan doesn't quite make sense but still appeals to you....that's by design. Once you vote her in you need not worry....you'll see 4 more years of high prices, low wages, and inflation. You'll get poorer....they'll get richer.

It's not a coincidence that they replaced a vegetable (Biden) with a plant (Harris). They want someone with nothing going on upstairs....because they're easy to control.

That's the game folks. That's how it's played. At least they've dropped the saving Democracy rhetoric. Voting for Harris is just a vote for a failed state and declining economy.

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟584,565.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I know that you may be asking yourself why it took Kamala so long to put together some economic policies?

If you're smart...you may even wonder who was running the show while Biden was in office.

Blackrock executive.

Blackrock executive.

If your unfamiliar with Blackrock....imagine the richest person you've ever heard of....then imagine a bunch of guys that make that person look poor pooling their money together to buy some of everything. They own the dirt beneath your feet and the air you breathe.

So if Kamala’s economic plan doesn't quite make sense but still appeals to you....that's by design. Once you vote her in you need not worry....you'll see 4 more years of high prices, low wages, and inflation. You'll get poorer....they'll get richer.

It's not a coincidence that they replaced a vegetable (Biden) with a plant (Harris). They want someone with nothing going on upstairs....because they're easy to control.

That's the game folks. That's how it's played. At least they've dropped the saving Democracy rhetoric. Voting for Harris is just a vote for a failed state and declining economy.
BlackRock is probably the most evil company in the world, cos I made a post how they support the modern hip-hop music industry (glad I stay away from that genre) as well as private prisons. I do not want to vote for anyone who supports BlackRock. Gonna go for the 3rd party, one who is not tied to these corporate figures.

Quote from Hip-Hop for Change: "Right now, three companies control around 90% of the depiction of Hip Hop. At the same time, two companies, CoreCivic (formerly CCA Corrections Corporation of America) and GEO Group own almost all the private prison beds in the USA. What connects these two industries together? Vanguard and BlackRock which are the largest shareholders in both media and prisons!"

Even the Hip-Hop industry knows this:

My post about BlackRock (yes, the title is sensationalist, but true):

• Agree
Reactions: Vambram
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟584,565.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You have excellent points.

I don’t like Trump that much at all, but will vote for him to keep Harris out of the White House.
He is not Catholic, so we might want to vote for a Catholic, even if it means a write-in. But yes, anyone besides Harris would make a better candidate. I am gonna vote for Sonski, cos he is a professing Catholic.

Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟329,256.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Over many elections George Carlin spoke this and nothing has changed has it.

'I don't vote. It's meaningless this country was bought and sold and paid for a long time ago. They Shuffle around every four years.. doesn't mean a thing'

'If you vote and you elect dishonest incompetent people and they get into office and screw everything up well you are responsible for what they have done.. you caused the problem you voted them in'
' I know that a little later on this year you're going to have another one of those really swell presidential elections that you
like so much you'll enjoy yourselves. It'll be a lot of fun I'm sure as soon as the election is over your country
will improve move immediately'

'Politicians have traditionally hidden behind three things.. the flag, the Bible, and children. '

'I'm talking about the real owners now the real owners the big wealthy business interest that control things and make all the important decisions. Forget the politicians the politicians are put there to give you the idea that you have freedom of choice.. you don't you have no choice you have owners they own you they own everythingthey own all the important land they own and control the corporations they've long since bought and paid for the Senate, the Congress, the state houses, the City Halls, they got the judges in their back pockets and they own all the big media companies so they control just about all of the news and information you get to hear. They they spend billions of dollars every year lobbying to get what they want. Well we know what they want they want more for themselves and less for everybody else, but I'll tell you what they don't want. They don't want a popular nation of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don't want well-informed well educated people capable of critical thinking, they're not interested in that. That doesn't help them, that's against their interest. That's right, they don't want people who are smart enough to sit around the kitchen table and figure out how badly they're getting [ __ ] by a system thatthrew them overboard. You know what they want, they want obedient workers obedient workers people who are just smart enough to run the machines and do the paperwork and just dumb enough to to passively accept all these increasingly *** jobs with the lower pay the longer hours the reduced benefits the end of overtime and the vanishing pension that disappears the minute you go to collect it and now they're coming for your Social Security money they want your retirement money, they want it back so they can give it to their criminal friends on Wall Street and you know something they'll get it they'll get it all from you sooner or later cuz they own this place.It's a big club and you ain't in it you and I are not in the big club by the way it's the same big Club they used
to beat you over the head with all day long when they tell you what to believe all day long beating you over the head in their media telling you what to believe what to think and what to buy.

The table is tilted folks the game is rigged and nobody seems to notice nobody seems to care good honest hardworking people white collar Blue Collar doesn't matter what color shirt you have on good honest hardworking people. These are people of modest means continue to elect these rich suckers who don't givea [ __ ] about them they don't give a [ __ ]about you, they don't care about you at all at all at all man you know. And nobody seems to notice nobody seems to care that's what the owners count on the fact that Americans will probably remain willfully ignorant. The owners of this country know the truth it's called called The American Dream cuz you have to be asleep to believe it'

Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟584,565.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I hope the prayers are for the people and not me :)
Same here, brother, same here. It seems that I have found another centrist here, one who is upset with the state of the two political parties.

As you are Canadian, are you not a fan of the left and right over there?

Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟603,999.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat

Blackrock executive.

Blackrock executive.

Looks to me like both of those guys have spent most of their careers in government and only went to Blackrock for a few years after leaving the Obama administration. Deese was the head of BR’s “sustainable investing” initiative.

And for the whataboutism: rumor has it Trump is looking at Jamie Dimon for Treasury Secretary.

• Informative
Reactions: AlexB23
Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟329,256.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
As you are Canadian, are you not a fan of the left and right over there?
My only interest in politics over the years has been its living proof that the will of man is incapable of anything but greed and self indulgence.
As for parties we have a three party system but our third was started by a minister of the church . It actually represented the people and will of God in the beginning but of course as time went on and new people took over it too was corrupted by the will of man.

Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟584,565.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
My only interest in politics over the years has been its living proof that the will of man is incapable of anything but greed and self indulgence.
As for parties we have a three party system but our third was started by a minister of the church . It actually represented the people and will of God in the beginning but of course as time went on and new people took over it too was corrupted by the will of man.
Everything seems to be corrupted by human hands. We need Jesus to return. Politics is living proof of self-indulgence and greed, it seems as you said. Both parties are two sides of the same coin: money & power.

Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟584,565.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Trump gets 65%+ in my state, so I can throw away my preside ntial vote how ever I want. I will vote for amendments and lower level races.
I hope you vote 3rd party, my friend. And please vote for candidates that are pro-life, which align with our Catholic, and Christian faith. So, vote for Peter Sonski.

But yes, voting for amendments and lower level races are important. I enjoy the local and state elections the most.

Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟584,565.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Third party candidates rarely run in every state. I haven't seen the ballot yet. I think the Green Party has qualified.
Yeah, but you can write-in a 3rd party candidate. At least the Green Party qualified in your state, but that party is not known for being pro-life sadly.

Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟472,332.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Looks to me like both of those guys have spent most of their careers in government and only went to Blackrock for a few years after leaving the Obama administration. Deese was the head of BR’s “sustainable investing” initiative.

Had these guys spent long careers at Blackrock....retired....then got these jobs I'd be far more comfortable with it.

They're going back either this year or 4 years from now.

And for the whataboutism: rumor has it Trump is looking at Jamie Dimon for Treasury Secretary.

Big difference. An appointment like that is wide out in the open....sitting next to an elected official writing policy for them as an advisor is different.

To add some perspective...

Joe didn't come to any decision to quit on his own. He insisted he would fight to the end shortly after the debate.

At that point, nobody really wanted Harris and there was some discussion of an impromptu primary.

Then the big money donors turned off the money spigot and said Joe has to leave. Recently, Pelosi spilled the beans that they apparently threatened to remove Joe by voting him unfit for office.

I've said for awhile now that it's obvious the Democratic Party has sold out to big business interests....I'm only unsure of when. Joe may be facing some charges too....they threw him under the bus. Rhetoric changed significantly under Obama's second term....that's when the moral high ground, us vs them language really began to dominate the rhetoric. Identity politics are now high priority issues....and talk of raising taxes on the uber wealthy is just lip service. I guess we can just forget a better healthcare system....or a year without a war.

These are the same guys who advised under Biden. The same guys working in the WH when lockdowns and mandates were made....when landlords were prevented from evicting....and by the time they were able to evict residents who were 12 months behind on rent.....Blackrock went around buying up those houses to rent them permanently.

That happened. I don't know if this administration did anything for the people but I'm certain they helped Blackrock out.

Upvote 0

RileyG

Veteran
Angels Team
Feb 10, 2013
Nebraska
✟307,050.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
He is not Catholic, so we might want to vote for a Catholic, even if it means a write-in. But yes, anyone besides Harris would make a better candidate. I am gonna vote for Sonski, cos he is a professing Catholic.
I don’t think religion matters, his VP pick is a Catholic convert.

Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟584,565.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I don’t think religion matters, his VP pick is a Catholic convert.
Yeah, I see your point, but JD Vance has said some judgemental stuff about single people. Vance is not Catholic enough for me.

Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟472,332.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Trump gets 65%+ in my state, so I can throw away my preside ntial vote how ever I want. I will vote for amendments and lower level races.

@Fantine I'd like to stress I'm not asking anyone to vote for Trump. He's got a lot of deal breakers for a lot of people and I get that. I haven't been remotely upset at anyone voting Biden or Trump in 2020.

The speed and coordination of the Harris campaign....from nothing to every TV station and half the political websites...live performers and speeches....all before a lick of policy was even suggested to the press.

It didn't look like a normal campaign....it looked like what you would get from a corporation with multiple marketing teams and significant connections.

Upvote 0