What the Talmud says about Jesus

caller_to_truth

Sep 10, 2004
In god's earth
✟1,125.00
Faith
Muslim
People generally look upon the Jews as true worshippers of God and followers of a legitimate faith,even if they do consider them misguided by not followin

Jesus (pbuh) but killing him. Their book is even incorporated into the Bible as thefaultless word of God.On the other hand, Muslims are looked down upon as followers of a false prophet and as savage blood thirsty terrorists or barbarians.However, if we were to look at the Jewish opinion of Jesus (pbuh)we would find that an early reference in the Babylonian "Talmud" says that "Jeshuha-Nocri"was a false prophet who was hanged on the eve of the Passover for sorcery and false teaching.They further claim that he was a ******* son of a Roman adulterer among many other allegations.

Mr. Josh McDowell is one of the leading Biblical scholars on the topic of the Jewish Talmud's view of his "Lord".The Talmud, of course,is the ultimate authorative body of Jewish tradition, comprising the Mishnah and Gemara. In Mr. McDowell's book, "Evidence that demands a verdict", hequotes extensively from the Jewish Talmud with regard tothe official Jewish view of Jesus(pbuh).

The following is a small sampling from pages 85-86 of this book:
"Tol'doth Yeshu. Jesus is referred to as 'Ben Pandera'".Note: 'Ben Pandera' means 'son of Pandera'.He was a Roman soldier the Jews allege to have raped Mary to produce the illegitimate son Jesus (God forbid).
Yeb. IV 3;49a: "Rabbi Shimeon Ben Azzai said (regardingJesus): 'I found a genealogical roll in Jerusalem wherein was recorded, such-an-oneis a ******* of an adulteress".

Joseph Klausner adds:

"Current editions of the Mishnah, add: 'To support thewords of Rabbi Yehoshua' (who in the same Mishnah says:

What is a *******? Everyone who's parents are liable to death by theBeth Din),that Jesus is here referred to seems to be beyond doubt..".

Grolier's encyclopedea tells us that "...the reliable Jewish sources tell us that he(Jesus) was a Jewish teacher who was put to death for sorcery and false prophecy and that he had a brother named James.".

NOTE:This is in no way an attack on the jewish religion.

caller_to_truth

Sep 10, 2004
In god's earth
✟1,125.00
Faith
Muslim
The Talmud Nullifies the Bible
The Jewish Scribes claim the Talmud is partly a collection of traditions Moses gave them in oral form. These had not yet been written down in Jesus' time. Christ condemned the traditions of the Mishnah (early Talmud) and those who taught it (Scribes and Pharisees), because the Talmud nullifies the teachings of the Holy Bible.

Shmuel Safrai in The Literature of the Sages Part One (p.164), points out that in chapters 4 and 5 of the Talmud's Gittin Tractate, the Talmud nullifies the Biblical teaching concerning money-lending: "Hillel decreed the prozbul for the betterment of the world. The prozbul is a legal fiction which allows debts to be collected after the Sabbatical year and it was Hillel's intention thereby to overcome the fear that money-lenders had of losing their money."

The famous warning of Jesus Christ about the tradition of men that voids Scripture (Mark 7:1-13), is in fact, a direct reference to the Talmud, or more specifically, the forerunner of the first part of it, the Mishnah, which existed in oral form during Christ's lifetime, before being committed to writing. Mark chapter 7, from verse one through thirteen, represents Our Lord's pointed condemnation of the Mishnah.

Unfortunately, due to the abysmal ignorance of our day, the widespread "Judeo-Christian" notion is that the Old Testament is the supreme book of Judaism. But this is not so. The Pharisees teach for doctrine the commandments of rabbis, not God.

The Talmudic commentary on the Bible is their supreme law, and not the Bible itself. That commentary does indeed, as Jesus said, void the laws of God, not uphold them. As students of the Talmud, we know this to be true.

Jewish scholar Hyam Maccoby, in Judaism on Trial, quotes Rabbi Yehiel ben Joseph: "Further, without the Talmud, we would not be able to understand passages in the Bible...God has handed this authority to the sages and tradition is a necessity as well as scripture. The Sages also made enactments of their own...anyone who does not study the Talmud cannot understand Scripture."

There is a tiny Jewish sect which makes considerable effort to eschew Talmud and adhere to the Old Testament alone. These are the Karaites, a group which, historically, has been most hated and severely persecuted by orthodox Jewish rabbinate.

Insults Against Blessed Mary
Sanhedrin 106a . Says Jesus' mother was a harlot: "She who was the descendant of princes and governors played the harlot with carpenters." Also in footnote #2 to Shabbath 104b of the Soncino edition, it is stated that in the "uncensored" text of the Talmud it is written that Jesus mother, "Miriam the hairdresser," had sex with many men.

[size=+1]Jesus in the Talmud:[/size]
While it is the standard disinformation practice of apologists for the Talmud to deny that it contains any scurrilous references to Jesus Christ, certain Orthodox Jewish organizations are more forthcoming and admit that the Talmud not only mentions Jesus but disparages him (as a sorcerer and a demented sex freak). These orthodox Jewish organizations make this admission perhaps out of the belief that Jewish supremacy is so well-established in the modern world that they need not concern themselves with adverse reactions.

For example, on the website of the Orthodox Jewish Hasidic Lubavitch group--one of the largest in the world--we find the following statement, complete with Talmudic citations:

"The Talmud (Babylonian edition) records other sins of 'Jesus the Nazarene':

1) He and his disciples practiced sorcery and black magic, led Jews astray into idolatry, and were sponsored by foreign, gentile powers for the purpose of subverting Jewish worship (Sanhedrin 43a).

2) He was sexually immoral, worshipped statues of stone (a brick is mentioned), was cut off from the Jewish people for his wickedness, and refused to repent (Sanhedrin 107b; Sotah 47a).

3) He learned witchcraft in Egypt and, to perform miracles, used procedures that involved cutting his flesh, which is also explicitly banned in the Bible (Shabbos 104b).

End quote from http://www.noahide.com/yeshu.htm (Lubavitch website) June 20, 2000.

Gittin 57a. Says Jesus is in hell, being boiled in "hot excrement."

Sanhedrin 43a. Says Jesus ("Yeshu" and in Soncino footnote #6, Yeshu "the Nazarene") was executed because he practiced sorcery: "It is taught that on the eve of Passover Jesus was hung, and forty days before this the proclamation was made: Jesus is to be stoned to death because he has practiced sorcery and has lured the people to idolatry...He was an enticer and of such thou shalt not pity or condone."

In addition to the theme that God rewards clever liars, the preceding Talmud discussion is actually about Jesus Christ (the ******* boy who "uncovered his head" and was conceived in the filth of menstruation). The boy's adulterous mother in this Talmud story is the mother of Christ, Blessed Mary (called Miriam and sometimes, Miriam the hairdresser, in the Talmud).
"The Editio Princeps of the complete Code of Talmudic Law, Maimonides' Mishneh Torah -- replete not only with the most offensive precepts against all Gentiles but also with explicit attacks on Christianity and on Jesus (after whose name the author adds piously, 'May the name of the wicked perish')... --Dr. Israel Shahak, Jewish History, Jewish Religion, p. 21

"According to the Talmud, Jesus was executed by a proper rabbinical court for idolatry, inciting other Jews to idolatry, and contempt of rabbinical authority. All classical Jewish sources which mention his execution are quite happy to take responsibility for it; in the talmudic account the Romans are not even mentioned.

"The more popular accounts--which were nevertheless taken quite seriously--such as the notorious Toldot Yeshu are even worse, for in addition to the above crimes they accuse him of witchcraft. The very name 'Jesus' was for Jews a symbol of all that is abominable and this popular tradition still persists...

"The Hebrew form of the name Jesus--Yeshu--was interpreted as an acronym for the curse, 'may his name and memory be wiped out,' which is used as an extreme form of abuse. In fact, anti-zionist Orthodox Jews (such as Neturey Qarta) sometimes refer to Herzl as 'Herzl Jesus' and I have found in religious zionist writings expressions such as "Nasser Jesus" and more recently 'Arafat Jesus." --Dr. Israel Shahak, Jewish History, Jewish Religion, pp. 97- 98, 118.

Talmud Attacks Christians and Christian Books
Rosh Hashanah 17a. Christians (minnim) and others who reject the Talmud will go to hell and be punished there for all generations.

Sanhedrin 90a. Those who read the New Testament ("uncanonical books") will have no portion in the world to come.

Shabbath 116a. Jews must destroy the books of the Christians, i.e. the New Testament.

Dr. Israel Shahak of Hebrew University reports that the Israelis burned hundreds of New Testament Bibles in occupied Palestine on March 23, 1980 (cf. Jewish History, Jewish Religion, p. 21).

more on this issue from
Again I would like to point to that this is in no way an attack on the Jewish religion.
peace :D

Upvote 0

caller_to_truth

Sep 10, 2004
In god's earth
✟1,125.00
Faith
Muslim
I bet if this was coming from muslim sources there would have been slanders and death threats even towards the muslims. What is this silence double standards?
Not a word said.
Again I would like to point to that this is in no way an attack on the Jewish nor the christian religion.

Upvote 0

muslimah.

Aug 25, 2004
✟955.00
Faith
Muslim
caller_to_truth said:
I bet if this was coming from muslim sources there would have been slanders and death threats even towards the muslims. What is this silence double standards?
Not a word said.
Again I would like to point to that this is in no way an attack on the Jewish nor the christian religion.

Of course a Muslim never ever says a bad word either about the great Lady Maryam or about any of God's prophets.

Thanks to the Almighty God who acquitted them of the horrible accusations. there is a whole chapter in the Holy Quran which tells the story of Maryam & her son JESUS PBUH . It is # 16

We also find more about her & her son in other chapters such as this in # 3 :-

42. And (remember) when the angels said: "O Maryam (Mary)! Verily, Allâh has chosen you, purified you (from polytheism and disbelief), and chosen you above the women of the 'Alamîn (mankind and jinns) (of her lifetime)."

43. O Mary! "Submit yourself with obedience to your Lord (Allâh, by worshipping none but Him Alone) and prostrate yourself, and Irkâ'i (bow down etc.) along with Ar-Râki'ûn (those who bow down etc.)."

44. This is a part of the news of the Ghaib (unseen, i.e. the news of the past nations of which you have no knowledge) which We inspire you with (O Muhammad ). You were not with them, when they cast lots with their pens as to which of them should be charged with the care of Maryam (Mary); nor were you with them when they disputed.

45. (Remember) when the angels said: "O Maryam (Mary)! Verily, Allâh gives you the glad tidings of a Word ["Be!" - and he was! i.e. 'Iesa (Jesus) the son of Maryam (Mary)] from Him, his name will be the Messiah 'Iesa (Jesus), the son of Maryam (Mary), held in honour in this world and in the Hereafter, and will be one of those who are near to Allâh."

46. "He will speak to the people in the cradle and in manhood, and he will be one of the righteous."

47. She said: "O my Lord! How shall I have a son when no man has touched me." He said: "So (it will be) for Allâh creates what He wills. When He has decreed something, He says to it only: "Be!" and it is.

48. And He (Allâh) will teach him ['Iesa (Jesus)] the Book and Al-Hikmah (i.e. the Sunnah, the faultless speech of the Prophets, wisdom, etc.), (and) the Taurât (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel).

49. And will make him ['Iesa (Jesus)] a Messenger to the Children of Israel (saying): "I have come to you with a sign from your Lord, that I design for you out of clay, as it were, the figure of a bird, and breathe into it, and it becomes a bird by Allâh's Leave; and I heal him who was born blind, and the leper, and I bring the dead to life by Allâh's Leave. And I inform you of what you eat, and what you store in your houses. Surely, therein is a sign for you, if you believe.

50. And I have come confirming that which was before me of the Taurât (Torah), and to make lawful to you part of what was forbidden to you, and I have come to you with a proof from your Lord. So fear Allâh and obey me.

51. Truly! Allâh is my Lord and your Lord, so worship Him (Alone). This is the Straight Path.

52. Then when 'Iesa (Jesus) came to know of their disbelief, he said: "Who will be my helpers in Allâh's Cause?" Al-Hawâriûn (the disciples) said: "We are the helpers of Allâh; we believe in Allâh, and bear witness that we are Muslims (i.e. we submit to Allâh)."

53. Our Lord! We believe in what You have sent down, and we follow the Messenger ['Iesa (Jesus)]; so write us down among those who bear witness (to the truth i.e. Lâ ilâha ill-Allâh - none has the right to be worshipped but Allâh).

54. And they (disbelievers) plotted [to kill 'Iesa (Jesus)], and Allâh planned too. And Allâh is the Best of the planners.

55. And (remember) when Allâh said: "O 'Iesa (Jesus)! I will take you and raise you to Myself and clear you [of the forged statement that 'Iesa (Jesus) is Allâh's son] of those who disbelieve, and I will make those who follow you (Monotheists, who worship none but Allâh) superior to those who disbelieve [in the Oneness of Allâh, or disbelieve in some of His Messengers, e.g. Muhammad , 'Iesa (Jesus), Mûsa (Moses), etc., or in His Holy Books, e.g. the Taurât (Torah), the Injeel (Gospel), the Qur'ân] till the Day of Resurrection. Then you will return to Me and I will judge between you in the matters in which you used to dispute."

56. "As to those who disbelieve, I will punish them with a severe torment in this world and in the Hereafter, and they will have no helpers."

57. And as for those who believe (in the Oneness of Allâh) and do righteous good deeds, Allâh will pay them their reward in full. And Allâh does not like the Zâlimûn (polytheists and wrong-doers).

58. This is what We recite to you (O Muhammad ) of the Verses and the Wise Reminder (i.e. the Qur'ân).

59. Verily, the likeness of 'Iesa (Jesus) before Allâh is the likeness of Adam. He created him from dust, then (He) said to him: "Be!" - and he was.

60. (This is) the truth from your Lord, so be not of those who doubt.

61. Then whoever disputes with you concerning him ['Iesa (Jesus)] after (all this) knowledge that has come to you, [i.e. 'Iesa (Jesus)] being a slave of Allâh, and having no share in Divinity) say: (O Muhammad ) "Come, let us call our sons and your sons, our women and your women, ourselves and yourselves - then we pray and invoke (sincerely) the Curse of Allâh upon those who lie."

62. Verily! This is the true narrative [about the story of 'Iesa (Jesus)], and, Lâ ilâha ill-Allâh (none has the right to be worshipped but Allâh, the One and the Only True God, Who has neither a wife nor a son). And indeed, Allâh is the All-Mighty, the All-Wise.

63. And if they turn away (and do not accept these true proofs and evidences), then surely, Allâh is All-Aware of those who do mischief.

64. Say (O Muhammad ): "O people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians): Come to a word that is just between us and you, that we worship none but Allâh, and that we associate no partners with Him, and that none of us shall take others as lords besides Allâh. Then, if they turn away, say: "Bear witness that we are Muslims."

Upvote 0

caller_to_truth

Sep 10, 2004
In god's earth
✟1,125.00
Faith
Muslim
Bevlina said:
Sorry caller - but this time you've copied and pasted something from an occultic source.
So as long as it is true what's the problem.i have read other sources that say the same thing.Just written by others.Are you saying this is not true too.Have you read the talmud or anything coming from the Talmud to just deny it.Go and check it out and research.
Peace:D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

caller_to_truth

Sep 10, 2004
In god's earth
✟1,125.00
Faith
Muslim
markie said:
You know that the source you refer to was based on some occultic teachings don't you.
you want another source more closer to you.
Lets do it.
http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/talmud1.htm
read what it says here:
The Talmud Unmasked
The Secret Rabbinical Teachings Concerning Christians
By
Rev. I. B. Pranaitis

Roman Catholic Priest; Master of Theology and Professor
of the Hebrew Language at the Imperial Ecclesiastical
Academy of the Roman Catholic Church
in Old St. Petersburg.
St. Petersburg
Printing office of the
Imperial Academy of Sciences
IMPRIMATUR
St. Petersburg,
April 13, 1892
KOZLOWSKY
Archbishop Metropolitan of Moghileff​
In 553 the Emperor Justinian forbade the spread of the Talmudic books throughout the Roman Empire. In the 13th century "Popes Gregory IX and Innocent IV condemned the books of the Talmud as containing every kind of vileness and blasphemy against Christian truth, and ordered them to be burned because they spread many horrible heresies."

Later, they were condemned by many other Roman Pontiffs - Julius III, Paul IV, Pius IV, Pius V, Gregory XIII, Clement VIII, Alexander VII, Benedict XIV, and by others who issued new editions of the Index of Forbidden Books according to the orders of the Fathers of the Council of Trent, and even in our own time.

At the beginning of the 16th century, when the peace of the Church was disturbed by new religions, the Jews began to distribute the Talmud openly, aided by the art of printing then recently invented. The first printed edition of the whole Talmud, containing all its blasphemies against the Christian religion, was published in Venice in the year 1520. And almost all Jewish books published in that century, which was favorable to them, are complete and genuine.

Towards the end of the 16th century and at the beginning of the 17th, when many famous men undertook diligently to study the Talmud, the Jews, fearing for themselves, began to expunge parts of the Talmud which was published at Basle in 1578 has been mutilated in many places.

1. ILLEGITIMATE AND CONCEIVED DURING MENSTRUATION

2. Furthermore, "In the secret books, which are not permitted to fall easily into the hands of Christians, they say that the soul of Esau came into Christ, that he was therefore evil and that he was Esau himself."

3. By some he is called a FOOL and INSANE
In Schabbath, 104b:
"They, [the Elders] said to him [Eliezer]: "He was a fool, and no one pays attention to fools."
4. A CONJURER AND MAGICIAN
5. IDOLATER
In the Tract Sanhedrin (103a) the words of Psalm XCI, 10: "No plague shall come near thy dwelling," are explained as follows:
"That thou mayest never have a son or a disciple who will salt his food so much that he destroys his taste in public, like Jesus the Nazarene."
To salt one's food too much or to destroy one's taste, is proverbially said of one who corrupts his morals or dishonors himself, or who falls into heresy and idolatry and openly preaches it to others.

6. SEDUCER
In the same book Sanhedrin (107b) we read:
"Mar said: Jesus seduced, corrupted and destroyed Israel."

7. CRUCIFIED
Finally as punishment for his crimes and impiety, he suffered an ignominious death by being hanged on a cross on the eve of the Passover (as we have seen above).

8. BURIED IN HELL
The book Zohar, III, (282), tells us that Jesus died like a beast and was buried in that "dirt heap...where they throw the dead bodies of dogs and asses, and where the sons of Esau [the Christians] and of Ismael [the Turks], also Jesus and Mahommed, uncircumcized and unclean like dead dogs, are buried."

9. WORSHIPPED AS GOD AFTER HIS DEATH BY HIS FOLLOWERS
George El. Edzard, in his book Avoda Sara, quotes the following words of the commentator on the Hilkoth Akum (V,3) of Maimonides:
There is loads more read it it is from a christian priest don't tell he is from a cult too, cos I will realise that as soon as christians don't want tot beleive something the blame the Writer is from a cult.
Read it
Peace:D

Upvote 0

Lifesaver

Fides et Ratio
Jan 8, 2004
São Paulo, Brazil
✟23,597.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
The Jews completely betrayed God and turned to gnosticism. This was already happening even before Jesus, as a careful study of some Old Testament passages may reveal.
But after Jesus's ascension, and after the early Church began preaching, the great majority of Jews went positively gnostic. The very symbol that represents Judaism, the so-called "star of David", is a kabalistic gnostic symbol. Their false mysticism, superstitions and occultism, not to mention the sacrilegious insults written in the Talmud, are a great offense to God, and most heresies throughout history are nothing more than a continuation of gnostic doctrines.

Indeed, the greatest people can become the greatest sinners.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
B

Bevlina

muslimah. said:
I just can't understand why so many Christians are hostile towards Muslims & Islam although we revere Jesus PBUH, while they are friendly & even defend the Jews inspite of this & Other subjets here accusing him of being a liar , and inspite of what Jesus said about them in the Bible!!!???!!!
No muslimah, we are not hostile towards muslims and Islam as people. We grow weary of you trying to diminish the Bible into nothingness. Of course we are friendly with the Jewish people. These people were the Chosen Ones, they carefully copied the writings and because of the Jewish Race, we have the Old Testament today.
Jesus was born a Jew, Mary was a Jewess, the Apostles were Jews. Christianity began in the heart of Israel. Jesus died in Israel.
Jesus was speaking against hypocrites in the Bible. Scribes and pharisees. But please remember that Paul was a pharisee too. And, look what Jesus did for him. He made him the Apostle to the Gentiles.
We will always love God's Chosen People, and we just can't understand why muslims can't love them too.
This may be the heart of the problem many Christians have with muslims. I have never personally given a thought to it before, but it could well be.
Jesus will come back to Israel, and He will enter through the Eastern Gate.
Israel is the navel of the world. It is like a barometer to the Christians.
You believe Jesus to be a prophet and thus reduce His Status when we know that this Man died for us in order that we would be saved.
Through His Death, the Holy Spirit was able to come to us and guide us through life. Through His life, we are taught to be Christlike, and have been asked by Him, to follow Him. This we do to the best of our ability even though we may stumble many times just as He did on the way to His crucifixion.
All we, as Christians ask is that you respect our belief in Jesus and stop trying to pull Him down. To respect the fact that the Bible is the Book we lean heavily on, and to stop trying to pull it down.

Upvote 0

muslimah.

Aug 25, 2004
✟955.00
Faith
Muslim
Bevlina said:
No muslimah, we are not hostile towards muslims and Islam as people.
if this is true , why then are your soldiers killing & torturing Muslims in many Muslim countries?

Bevlina said:
We grow weary of you trying to diminish the Bible into nothingness. Of course we are friendly with the Jewish people. These people were the Chosen Ones, they carefully copied the writings and because of the Jewish Race, we have the Old Testament today.
Jesus was born a Jew, Mary was a Jewess, the Apostles were Jews. Christianity began in the heart of Israel. Jesus died in Israel.
You seem to forget what they said & did to Jesus, and what this main topic says about him!!
It is Palestine where Jesus lived & NOT Israel.

As for the enmity between Muslims & Jews, it is a fulfillment of what your book says in :-

1- Deu 32:21 They have given my honour to that which is not God, moving me to wrath with their false worship: I will give their honour to those who are not a people, moving them to wrath by a foolish nation,

The International Standard Bible Encyclopedia quotes the following from A.S. Fulton:
". . . Of the Ishmaelite tribes, Kedar must have been the most important and thus in later times the name came to be applied to all the wild tribes of the desert. It is though Kedar (Arab KEidar) that Muslim genealogists trace the descent of Muhammad from Ishmael."
(c) ". . . he (Muhammad pbuh) shined forth from mount Paran (in Arabia), and he came with ten thousand saints. DEUTERONOMY 33:2. (Referring to the conquest of Mecca). (d) " . . and I (God Almighty) will move them (the Jews) to jealousy with those (the Arabs) which are NOT A PEOPLE (a non-entity): I will provoke them (the Jews) to anger with a FOOLISH NATION," |the pre-Islamic Arabs) DEUTERONOMY 32:21

So they are jealous & hostile to us

2- Gen 21:18 Come, take your child in your arms, for I will make of him a great nation.

We are his decendendents , therefore we are the great nation

3- What Jesus said in John 4 : 19-25 that worshipping will not be from the temple in Jerusalem but from another place.
Worshipping God is mainly in Mecca whers Ishmael PBUH lived

4- Mat 21:43 For this reason I say to you, The kingdom of God will be taken away from you, and will be given to a nation producing the fruits of it.
We are the nation who worships God the way HE ordained & not the way some men did.

5- Their unjustly ocuupation of our Palestine , murdering thousands of its owners and destroying their mosques & houses.

Upvote 0
B

Bevlina

muslimah. said:
if this is true , why then are your soldiers killing & torturing Muslims in many Muslim countries?
Muslimah - I did not send them to fight. Blame your muslim's who bombed the twin towers. Not me!

You seem to forget what they said & did to Jesus, and what this main topic says about him!!
It is Palestine where Jesus lived & NOT Israel.
It was PROPHESISED what would happen to Jesus. The prophecy had to be fulfilled. Doesn't matter where Jesus lived. Israel was the Chosen People.

As for the enmity between Muslims & Jews, it is a fulfillment of what your book says in :-

1- Deu 32:21 They have given my honour to that which is not God, moving me to wrath with their false worship: I will give their honour to those who are not a people, moving them to wrath by a foolish nation,
Yes, Christians are now the Body of Christ. We who follow Him are His people.

The International Standard Bible Encyclopedia quotes the following from A.S. Fulton:
". . . Of the Ishmaelite tribes, Kedar must have been the most important and thus in later times the name came to be applied to all the wild tribes of the desert. It is though Kedar (Arab KEidar) that Muslim genealogists trace the descent of Muhammad from Ishmael."
(c) ". . . he (Muhammad pbuh) shined forth from mount Paran (in Arabia), and he came with ten thousand saints. DEUTERONOMY 33:2. (Referring to the conquest of Mecca). (d) " . . and I (God Almighty) will move them (the Jews) to jealousy with those (the Arabs) which are NOT A PEOPLE (a non-entity): I will provoke them (the Jews) to anger with a FOOLISH NATION," |the pre-Islamic Arabs) DEUTERONOMY 32:21

So they are jealous & hostile to us
Rubbish. This is all over land which belongs to the Jewish people and you want it. You are jealous of the Jewish Nation.

2- Gen 21:18 Come, take your child in your arms, for I will make of him a great nation.

We are his decendendents , therefore we are the great nation
Yeah ... well there's alot of Arabs around, and Bedouins.

3- What Jesus said in John 4 : 19-25 that worshipping will not be from the temple in Jerusalem but from another place.
Worshipping God is mainly in Mecca whers Ishmael PBUH lived
Mecca is where you run around an idol stone 7 times and kissing it! That is idolatry. We worship from the heart now for the Holy Spirit dwell within, that's what that text means.

5- Their unjustly ocuupation of our Palestine , murdering thousands of its owners and destroying their mosques & houses.
The Jewish Nation knows what it's doing.

Upvote 0