• With the events that occured on July 13th, 2024, a reminder that posts wishing that the attempt was successful will not be tolerated. Regardless of political affiliation, at no point is any type of post wishing death on someone is allowed and will be actioned appropriately by CF Staff.

• Starting today August 7th, 2024, in order to post in the Married Couples, Courting Couples, or Singles forums, you will not be allowed to post if you have your Marital status designated as private. Announcements will be made in the respective forums as well but please note that if yours is currently listed as Private, you will need to submit a ticket in the Support Area to have yours changed.

Ukraine says Russia's last naval patrol ship leaving Crimea

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟884,884.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
July 15 (Reuters) - Ukraine's navy said on Monday that Moscow's last naval patrol ship had left Russian-occupied Crimea, "most likely" to rebase elsewhere after Kyiv's concerted military campaign to attack the Black Sea peninsula as it battles Russian invasion.

Though it has no major warships at its disposal, Ukraine has used missiles and naval drones to inflict significant damage to the Russian Black Sea Fleet, which has long been headquartered in Sevastopol on the peninsula seized by Moscow in 2014.

Kyiv has destroyed or damaged 27 Russian naval vessels, Neizhpapa said.

• Informative
Reactions: AlexB23

Laodicean60

Jul 2, 2023
NM
✟58,440.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
This is encouraging and shows Russia's inept ability to defend its ships. It would be nice to know how many attacks per ship. We've been dealing with the Houthis and a couple of our ships were damaged but we probably have better self-defense.

Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟545,508.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
July 15 (Reuters) - Ukraine's navy said on Monday that Moscow's last naval patrol ship had left Russian-occupied Crimea, "most likely" to rebase elsewhere after Kyiv's concerted military campaign to attack the Black Sea peninsula as it battles Russian invasion.

Though it has no major warships at its disposal, Ukraine has used missiles and naval drones to inflict significant damage to the Russian Black Sea Fleet, which has long been headquartered in Sevastopol on the peninsula seized by Moscow in 2014.

Wow, 10 years ago already? Time flies. But yes, Russia needs to back off of Ukraine.

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟177,886.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat

How is Ukraine “losing” if they’re kicking out the Putin Patrol from Crimea?, did their ten-year lease run out?

Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟1,004,851.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
This is encouraging and shows Russia's inept ability to defend its ships. It would be nice to know how many attacks per ship. We've been dealing with the Houthis and a couple of our ships were damaged but we probably have better self-defense.

But we formed a coalition to combat them and they're still a problem. They're fighting multiple groups and holding firm and we underestimated them.

~bella

Upvote 0

Laodicean60

Jul 2, 2023
NM
✟58,440.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
But we formed a coalition to combat them and they're still a problem. They're fighting multiple groups and holding firm and we underestimated them.

~bella
I admit I overestimated Russia two years ago and their navy shows it and the slow grind against, at one time, a country needing armaments. I can't wait to see what the F-16 does for them.
I hear that Putin wants to talk about peace which I think is a good thing and give up what little land was lost and promise neutrality. This might not be good for Ukraine but it would be good for NATO and the rest of the world.

Reactions: bèlla
Upvote 0

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟335,583.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats

Good for them.

Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟1,004,851.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
I admit I overestimated Russia two years ago and their navy shows it and the slow grind against, at one time, a country needing armaments. I can't wait to see what the F-16 does for them.
I hear that Putin wants to talk about peace which I think is a good thing and give up what little land was lost and promise neutrality. This might not be good for Ukraine but it would be good for NATO and the rest of the world.

The situation in the middle east and Ukraine are identical. Both are relying on us for support. They're not shouldering the war on their own. If we have a dispute and you require three friend's assistance to defeat me. You haven't beaten me at all. Your position is the result of the others. And without their support you wouldn't win.

The moment we stop assisting Ukraine it's over. And if we weren't in the middle east it would have ended a long time ago. They're not thwarting all those attacks by themselves.

When you're besting someone you're not asking for help you're taking care of business. When there's a lot of chatter its otherwise. Don't you recall playground scuffles and the talkers? They'd build it up all day and yap yap yap. Nothing happened. It's the same mentality. They're bluffing.

And there's no way we're winning a war with them. Don't you notice a difference with the people in that region and what we have in this country? They're not sissyfied, feminized, genderized or lost in a game. They're men in the traditional sense and ready to die.

Don't get me wrong we have good guys too. But you've got to tell the truth. The majority aren't ready to fight and nor is this the America of old. It's a different breed now. And when that's the case you've got to do things differently.

I'm laughing as I write this because I see the updates and footage. I know what I'm looking at and I'm a girl and a man should definitely know. If you let them geek you up you'll be left in the sand. You have to use your common sense. They're not sending their sons and daughters and nor should we.

~bella

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Laodicean60

Jul 2, 2023
NM
✟58,440.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The situation in the middle east and Ukraine are identical. Both are relying on us for support. They're not shouldering the war on their own. If we have a dispute and you require three friend's assistance to defeat me. You haven't beaten me at all. Your position is the result of the others. And without their support you wouldn't win.
I understand but they also have friends.
When you're besting someone you're not asking for help you're taking care of business. When there's a lot of chatter its otherwise. Don't you recall playground scuffles and the talkers? They'd build it up all day and yap yap yap. Nothing happened. It's the same mentality. They're bluffing.
Most countries around the globe are not professional warfighters like America we seem to stick our nose in everyone's business.
The moment we stop assisting Ukraine it's over. And if we weren't in the middle east it would have ended a long time ago. They're not thwarting all those attacks by themselves.
I agree by watching Zelensky beg for weapons they would last without our support but it sounds like you think we have boots on the ground there.
Don't get me wrong we have good guys too. But you've got to tell the truth. The majority aren't ready to fight and nor is this the America of old. It's a different breed now. And when that's the case you've got to do things differently.

I'm laughing as I write this because I see the updates and footage. I know what I'm looking at and I'm a girl and a man should definitely know. If you let them geek you up you'll be left in the sand. You have to use your common sense. They're not sending their sons and daughters and nor should we.
Yes, their problem is unique that is why I never liked us being involved with Ukraine since the Obama admin. The problem with Ukraine you have two different ethnicities both Ukranian and Russian. Ten years ago I discouraged my kids from joining the military because I didn't see an end to the senseless wars without anything good coming from the countries we invaded.

I listen to west and east propaganda but this article shows Russia struggling especially on the waterfront.

Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟1,004,851.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
I understand but they also have friends.

Everyone does. The Houthis may be getting weapons from Russia. There was discussion recently. But Russian soldiers aren't directly involved. Early on they said the Wagner Group was there but I haven't heard about them in a while.

Most countries around the globe are not professional warfighters like America we seem to stick our nose in everyone's business.

That isn't a positive attribute and our instigations cause more harm than necessary. I posted Yellen's remarks on the dollar's devaluation yesterday and its connection with sanctions. If you didn't watch you may find the information insightful.

I agree by watching Zelensky beg for weapons they would last without our support but it sounds like you think we have boots on the ground there.

I have no confirmation of that and don't think we are. If our presence was greater he wouldn't be so antsy.

Yes, their problem is unique that is why I never liked us being involved with Ukraine since the Obama admin. The problem with Ukraine you have two different ethnicities both Ukranian and Russian. Ten years ago I discouraged my kids from joining the military because I didn't see an end to the senseless wars without anything good coming from the countries we invaded.

You made an excellent decision. We never get the truth from our administration and only find out once the damage is done. And considering the way we treat our vets I'd be morally opposed.

I listen to west and east propaganda but this article shows Russia struggling especially on the waterfront.

I think he'll be fine. Russia has taken the presidency of the UN Security Council and Lavrov's speech was direct and we were part of it. He even included a reference to Animal Farm that definitely hit the mark.

~bella

Reactions: Laodicean60
Upvote 0