• With the events that occured on July 13th, 2024, a reminder that posts wishing that the attempt was successful will not be tolerated. Regardless of political affiliation, at no point is any type of post wishing death on someone is allowed and will be actioned appropriately by CF Staff.

• Starting today August 7th, 2024, in order to post in the Married Couples, Courting Couples, or Singles forums, you will not be allowed to post if you have your Marital status designated as private. Announcements will be made in the respective forums as well but please note that if yours is currently listed as Private, you will need to submit a ticket in the Support Area to have yours changed.

Trump trails Biden, Warren and Sanders in poll

Does America really prefer one of these over Trump?

• Yes

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • No -- remember what happened last time

Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,383.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Trump trails Biden, Warren and Sanders in new NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll

If one of these is elected over Trump the goats are afraid that they will have to give away their hard earned food to lazy goats that don't even wanna work.

To the disabled and old goats they say, "we would be glad to take care of you but, for the lazy ones and the goats that got here illegally we say no, no, no."

Have a nice mountain (fresh air) day,
signed,
The Goats

miamited

Ted
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2010
Seneca SC
✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi MM,

While I checked 'yes', I honestly can't answer for America. I know I would prefer just about anyone with proven leadership experience over Donald Trump. I can only say that I hope that America would answer yes.

Just wanted to put that out there because you're asking a question that no one can answer with any proven truth. However, if we allow that the polling was done in a proper manner, then yes, it would appear that there is certainly a lot of America that would rather replace Donald Trump with one of those three. You, obviously, aren't one of them and that's ok.

In any polling where there are two sides that have choices made for each side, obviously there are people who are represented as those choices. When any poll says that there were so many that made this choice and so many that made the other, that 'so many' represent living breathing human beings. In this case it likely represents living breathing human beings who are also living in the United States. So, I think it safe to say that there are a lot of Americans who would prefer to see President Trump removed in the next election.

Or, the polling is some 'fake news' operation, right?

Oh, and I'm sorry for the goats. Perhaps they should just go ahead and jump on the fire now so they can provide someone a nice stew or rack of goat. They could apply for martyrdom.

God bless,
In Christ, ted

Upvote 0

Yarddog

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟866,528.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married

If one of these is elected over Trump the goats are afraid that they will have to give away their hard earned food to lazy goats that don't even wanna work.

To the disabled and old goats they say, "we would be glad to take care of you but, for the lazy ones and the goats that got here illegally we say no, no, no."

signed,
The Goats
First off, most illegal and legal immigrants work harder than most natural born Americans, who are kinda lazy. Second, your hard working goats should want earnings which guarantee they can provide for their families, which they won't get under Trump, who wants lazy executives to get more than they deserve.

Upvote 0

miamited

Ted
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2010
Seneca SC
✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi again MM,

I'm not even really sure where you get this idea that illegal immigrants take away our food or money. Generally speaking, illegal immigrants cannot participate in most government supplied benefits for the poor. I quote from immigrant forum.com:

Generally no. Undocumented immigrants, including DACA holders, are ineligible to receive most federal public benefits, including means-tested benefits such as Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP, sometimes referred to as food stamps), regular Medicaid, Supplemental Security Income (SSI), and Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF). Undocumented immigrants are ineligible for health care subsidies under the Affordable Care Act (ACA) and are prohibited from purchasing unsubsidized health coverage on ACA exchanges.

They do have access to emergency medical care through medicaid and some basic nutritional and health programs through WIC. Personally, I've just never been the kind of person to bemoan my tax monies being used to help people. I don't like to see some people take advantage of the system, i.e. lying about their income or size of their family to get help that they don't really deserve under the guidelines of the program. But, to help people that do qualify under the restrictions of such plans, I have no problem.

Even though, if they have jobs, they do pay into these same systems for which they cannot participate. Even though they pay property and sales taxes just like everyone else.

God bless,
In Christ, ted

• Useful
Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,383.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
your hard working goats should want earnings which guarantee they can provide for their families, which they won't get under Trump, who wants lazy executives to get more than they deserve.

Maybe you didn't notice the stock market hit a new high the other day?

Unemployment for blacks and women at all time low.

Most all truthful investment counselors prefer Trump. Ours for one was elated when he was elected and still very happy.

Goats are eating (high on the hog) under Trump.

Yes, we up top the mountain are true believers.

M-Bob

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,172,505.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Most all truthful investment counselors prefer Trump. Ours for one was elated when he was elected and still very happy.

Goats are eating (high on the hog) under Trump.

Yes, we up top the mountain are true believers.

M-Bob
It sounds like you are saying, "It's good for me so that's the way it should be."

Upvote 0

miamited

Ted
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2010
Seneca SC
✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi again MM,

The stock market has been hitting new highs since since 2013. The previous high to 2013 was some 14,000 points. Since 2013, it has regularly and often hit new highs. A lot of the euphoria in the market has come from the tax bill of 2017. While the lowering of corporate taxes is certainly a plus to the market, it may not be a plus to the country.

Our debt is climbing about as high and about as fast as those stock market gains. There is no money for an infrastructure bill which, I believe, the nation desperately needs and will only need even more as time passes. Donald Trump crowed that he could balance the budget pretty quickly, but all those who deal with such things say that under the 2017 tax bill, that's virtually an impossibility.

So yes, the economy is booming at the moment, but at what cost down the road? We'll just have to wait and see. But President Trump doesn't seem to have any plan for rebuilding the nation and I just don't think a booming economy is the only thing we should be concerned with. Yes, it's beneficial to people like you and I who are invested in the market, but it may not be beneficial overall to the nation. We'll see.

Here's another record that President Trump has gained: Trump vowed to cut the national debt ‘very quickly.’ It just hit a record $22 trillion.

BTW. I'd be interested in looking at your evidence to support your claim concerning the understanding of 'truthful' investment counselors. According to wealthmanagement.com:

President Donald Trump’s approval ratings have famously sat south of 50 percent since his election. At times, dropping into the mid-30s at its lowest point. It turns out his standing among wealth management professionals isn’t much better.

God bless,
In Christ, ted

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,383.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
It sounds like you are saying, "It's good for me so that's the way it should be."

It's good for me and the goats.

It should be known that the goats with their extra monies thanks to Trump sponsor several little goats down in South America. Different from some others they put their money where their mouth is.

All atop the mountain living high on the hog.

M-Bob

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,172,505.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It's good for me and the goats.

It should be known that the goats with their extra monies thanks to Trump sponsor several little goats down in South America. Different from some others they put their money where their mouth is.

All atop the mountain living high on the hog.

M-Bob
It's good to see that you are doing that. We sponsored a girl in Lima, Peru, she's all grown up now. She wanted to be a doctor when she grew up. Hopefully that happened for her. We were fortunate that we didn't need to rely on extra money to do that.

So now that we are done patting ourselves on the back for our generosity there are millions of people in this country who are not so well off.
I was watching a documentary about a town in Ohio. They were talking to the mayor and she said that people are working two jobs to just get by. What do you tell those people?

Upvote 0

miamited

Ted
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2010
Seneca SC
✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi you two,

Oooh-oooh let me do some patting. I've been sponsoring mission work in other nations through a children's sponsoring network for about 14 years. Pat, pat, pat, pat. Oh, that feels so good. It makes me so prideful to know that I have helped some poor little rat of a child in Africa to have clean water. Please, please build a monument to me!!!! Look at meeeeee!!!!!

Ok, that's all the charity I'm willing to offer. Now give me back my tax dollars that go to help others because I do my part. And, let's get busy on that monument. BTW do you believe that those children I have helped haven't even said thank you. I can't believe they just take and take and take and don't even say thank you.

God bless,
In Christ, ted

(warning: the above post may contain some sarcasm and just a hint of narcissistic tendencies)

God bless,
In Christ, ted

• Useful
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,383.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
They were talking to the mayor and she said that people are working two jobs to just get by. What do you tell those people?

That is a rough one and my heart goes out for those people. Hopefully some of them can work their way into better positions possibly by going to school or getting some vocational training which is what I did when I was young. We live in a great country Uncle Sam paid me money to go to vocational training. And then I landed a very low paying job with the City but,worked my way up.

Very true,we need to take care of some of these people in our country. I had a homeless ministry for a few years and as we know there are more homeless than ever and they have some severe issues.

We are blessed to be able to sponsor a few children and goats down south. Goats have their pictures on their refrigerator.

Have a blessed day, Bob

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,172,505.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
That is a rough one and my heart goes out for those people. Hopefully some of them can work their way into better positions possibly by going to school or getting some vocational training which is what I did when I was young.
There aren't any jobs for them to train for.

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,172,505.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It boggles the mind how so many people can be ignorant to what has happened in the Midwest.
Trump got elected because he did see or at least someone told him, which is much more likely. So he went to the Midwest and made promises to bring back good paying jobs. He promised to bring back coal, therefore any green energy has to be off the table.

Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,383.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
There aren't any jobs for them to train for.

Hopefully trump can do something about that?
Obama sure didn't.

The job market is on a strong upturn, let's hope that holds out And eventually gets to your area.

M-Bob

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,172,505.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hopefully trump can do something about that?
Obama sure didn't.

The job market is on a strong upturn, let's hope that holds out And eventually gets to your area.

M-Bob
I'm not talking about my area. My area has never been a manufacturing or coal economy.
Why would you assume that I was talking about my area?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,383.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I'm not talking about my area. My area has never been a manufacturing or coal economy.
Why would you assume that I was talking about my area?

It's good that you care about other areas.

M-Bob

Upvote 0

Yarddog

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟866,528.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
What's the stock market have to do with the goats earnings? Do they play the Market? Of course the Stock Market was at an all time high while Obama was in office but Trump said his economy was a disaster. If he was right then, then the high today also means nothing.

One reason the Stock Market is so high is because Corporations are using the tax cuts to buy back stocks, which produces a false high.
Did you thank Obama for making that possible? I'll thank Trump for his part.
Most all truthful investment counselors prefer Trump.
S&P 500 Has Performed Far Worse Under Trump Than Under Obama – Fortune

• Informative
Upvote 0

Magillacuddy

From the dark, to the light...
Aug 2, 2016
Heartland
✟23,304.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

signed,
The Goats

I would say Democrats really shouldn't take much stock in polls.

As it stands, they should worry about losing the House, and always think they are behind with Trump on the ticket.

As for me, if the liberals win, it will be gimme, gimme, gimme that glorious free stuff.

Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,383.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
As for me, if the liberals win, it will be gimme, gimme, gimme that glorious free stuff.

Goats say that, "they don't want anything given to them for free that will have to be paid for by the middle class."

No wonder the middle class is disappearing they're going broke.

M-Bob

Reactions: Hieronymus
Upvote 0