• With the events that occured on July 13th, 2024, a reminder that posts wishing that the attempt was successful will not be tolerated. Regardless of political affiliation, at no point is any type of post wishing death on someone is allowed and will be actioned appropriately by CF Staff.

• Starting today August 7th, 2024, in order to post in the Married Couples, Courting Couples, or Singles forums, you will not be allowed to post if you have your Marital status designated as private. Announcements will be made in the respective forums as well but please note that if yours is currently listed as Private, you will need to submit a ticket in the Support Area to have yours changed.

Trump says he will return to Butler for another rally after assassination attempt

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟248,015.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
“I will be going back to Butler, Pennsylvania for a big and beautiful rally, honoring the soul of our beloved firefighting hero, Corey, and those brave patriots injured two weeks ago. What a day it will be — fight, fight fight! Stay tuned for details,” Trump wrote.
Other U.S. leaders could use some of Trump's courage.

frienden thalord

Apr 9, 2017
texas
✟82,803.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Take heed and beware this message will not be approved of by a progressive inclusive liberal .
Lol .
Just a friendly reminder to all . Now lift them hands and praise the glorious LORD .
I dont care what time it is , there be no such thing as too much praise and thanksgiving unto the Glorious Lord .
So , up with the hands and let the praises begin my friends .

Upvote 0

comana

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 19, 2005
Colorado
✟963,291.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

Arcangl86

Dec 29, 2013
✟372,211.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
“I will be going back to Butler, Pennsylvania for a big and beautiful rally, honoring the soul of our beloved firefighting hero, Corey, and those brave patriots injured two weeks ago. What a day it will be — fight, fight fight! Stay tuned for details,” Trump wrote.
Other U.S. leaders could use some of Trump's courage.
Can you explain to me how this is an example of courage? He's not in any greater danger in Butler then he is anywhere else.

• Agree
Reactions: public hermit
Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟360,622.00
Faith
Pentecostal
What exactly makes this so courageous?
Just curious, where you ever shot at and almost killed? Or been to an area where an extremely violent crime was perpetrated on you and the criminal was caught? A lot of folks get PTSD or have a bit of fear from something like that and won't go back due to the memories of that moment.

Trumps courage isn't about he's overcoming the fear of being shot at, it's overcoming the natural human responses and returning to an area where great harm was done and overcoming that trauma.

That goes for anyone who does such a thing. Some people can't do that.

Upvote 0

frienden thalord

Apr 9, 2017
texas
✟82,803.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Just curious, where you ever shot at and almost killed? Or been to an area where an extremely violent crime was perpetrated on you and the criminal was caught? A lot of folks get PTSD or have a bit of fear from something like that and won't go back due to the memories of that moment.

Trumps courage isn't about he's overcoming the fear of being shot at, it's overcoming the natural human responses and returning to an area where great harm was done and overcoming that trauma.

I know of a man who was stoned , beaten , ran out of cities
persecuted and chased by others .
Yet GOD gave that man bodlness and he went even back to the same cities
wherein he had been stoned , whipped , and etc , to ensure the welfare of the desciples .
His name was paul . He asked the church a few times to also pray that utterance could be given him
that he may bodly speak as he ought too . Boldness is but a prayer away and its high time
for the saints to arise and point to Jesus the Christ and all holy and pure doctrine .

Upvote 0

frienden thalord

Apr 9, 2017
texas
✟82,803.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Courage or arrogance?
Though a man can surely be full of arrogance
arrogance often will take a back seat when shot at .
In this case i do not think its arrogance . Because bullets flying
have a way of knocking the air out of the arrogance balloon , well at least
in certain places . Do beware however of what i say next .
The agenda is flowing down from both sides , from the religious leaders as well as media and education .
AND believe you me , MANY gonna wish they had no part or lott in that agenda but had rather stayed far from it
and rather exposed it .

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟585,638.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat

Nah I don’t see it that way. There’s no greater threat to him there than there is anywhere else on the campaign trail. It’s really odd how some people seem to want to practically deify this dude.

Reactions: iluvatar5150
Upvote 0

ozso

Ingenious Member
Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
Cyberspace
✟704,712.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Nah I don’t see it that way. There’s no greater threat to him there than there is anywhere else on the campaign trail. It’s really odd how some people seem to want to practically deify this dude.
You really don't get the idea of returning to a place where you had a traumatic or life threatening experience? I was in a car accident on a particular street in town and I avoid driving down it now even though it's just an ordinary street.

Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟360,622.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Though a man can surely be full of arrogance
arrogance often will take a back seat when shot at .
In this case i do not think its arrogance . Because bullets flying
have a way of knocking the air out of the arrogance balloon , well at least
in certain places . Do beware however of what i say next .
The agenda is flowing down from both sides , from the religious leaders as well as media and education .
AND believe you me , MANY gonna wish they had no part or lott in that agenda but had rather stayed far from it
and rather exposed it .
Amen we are not to join the works.of darkness but openly expose them.

Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟360,622.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Well you're entitled to your opinion. I honestly don't expect you to say anything positive about him. Even though there are those out there who couldn't do what he's going to do out of fear for the reasons I gave.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟360,622.00
Faith
Pentecostal
You really don't get the idea of returning to a place where you had a traumatic or life threatening experience? I was in a car accident on a particular street in town and I avoid driving down it now even though it's just an ordinary street.
There are people who won't go near the water due to trauma they had around the water. Unfortunately what we see is just people have such visceral dislike of the man they just can't bring themselves to recognize anything good.

It's a psychological effect that we have to watch out for. Either we dislike someone so badly that we can't recognize anything good or we regard someone so highly that we can't recognize anything bad.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟360,622.00
Faith
Pentecostal
I can't even count the number of times that I was "almost killed" and yet, I manage to live my life. How courageous I am!
:rolleyes:
Can't count huh? That's quite a bit. I take it you were in the military on a battlefield? Or maybe extremely unlucky?

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟236,305.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟360,622.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Sure, just like Donald was. :wave:

No, just the contrary.
Ah, avoidance then.

Well.unlucky to have suffered countless brushes with death. Lucky that you survived the countless brushes with death. The odds apparently were in your favor to suffer so many brushes with death and still survive.

I wonder what the odds actually are for something like that....

Upvote 0