• With the events that occured on July 13th, 2024, a reminder that posts wishing that the attempt was successful will not be tolerated. Regardless of political affiliation, at no point is any type of post wishing death on someone is allowed and will be actioned appropriately by CF Staff.

• Starting today August 7th, 2024, in order to post in the Married Couples, Courting Couples, or Singles forums, you will not be allowed to post if you have your Marital status designated as private. Announcements will be made in the respective forums as well but please note that if yours is currently listed as Private, you will need to submit a ticket in the Support Area to have yours changed.

This picture?

zeland2236

Jan 18, 2011
✟23,401.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
I came across this picture. What is the symbolism or it's meaning?

1725383012463.png

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟271,187.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
-

For me it would be the deception satan has given the world. By having the world believe in science's stated creation (or evolution as science would say). Instead of believing in the creation God created and is described in The Bible.

• Agree
Reactions: Paul4JC
Upvote 0

zeland2236

Jan 18, 2011
✟23,401.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
My thought was similar. Heaven and Hell are opposites. The bottom image represents the Kingdom of Hell where the damned are all closed in a claustrophobic condition.
The top picture picture represents the eternal vastness of heaven, which is just the opposite of the confines of Hell.

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟761,506.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
I came across this picture. What is the symbolism or it's meaning?

View attachment 354155

Without any context it doesn't mean anything. It appears to be three images assembled together. The upper third appears to be an image taken by a telescope of distant galaxies. The bottom two thirds comprise of an artistic interpretation of hell, and an artistic interpretation of a stereotypical devil figure in flames.

Without any context this assemblage of images means nothing. The only person that can give contextual meaning is whoever assembled the images together.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0