• With the events that occured on July 13th, 2024, a reminder that posts wishing that the attempt was successful will not be tolerated. Regardless of political affiliation, at no point is any type of post wishing death on someone is allowed and will be actioned appropriately by CF Staff.

• Starting today August 7th, 2024, in order to post in the Married Couples, Courting Couples, or Singles forums, you will not be allowed to post if you have your Marital status designated as private. Announcements will be made in the respective forums as well but please note that if yours is currently listed as Private, you will need to submit a ticket in the Support Area to have yours changed.

The 5th Seal

Dead Eye

Jul 18, 2024
Prairieton
✟6,821.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The Fifth Seal (takes place in heaven)

Rev 6:9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:

Jesus Opens the 5th Seal

Rev 6:9a and when he (Jesus) had *opened (Authoritative control) the fifth seal,

*Right Hand: see 1:16a, 1:17b, Rev 1:20, 5:1a, 7

It’s my belief the Seven Seals take place between the Resurrection and Tribulation. About a Seven Year Period of Time, beginning with the conclusion of the gog war (Ezek 38, 39) and ending with the conclusion of the Seventh Seal (Rev 8:1-5).

Opening of the Seven Seals Rev 5:5b

Rev 6:1 And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.

Rev 6:3 And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see.

Rev 6:5 And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.

Rev 6:7 And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.

Rev 6:9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:

Rev 6:12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

Rev 8:1 And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven for about the space of half an hour.

Rev 6:9a continues

The Scourge Saints

Rev 6:9b I (John) saw (observed) under (position) the (heavenly) altar the souls of them (Scourge Saints Rev 5:8-11 6:9-11) that were slain (murdered) for the word of God, and for the testimony which they (Scourge Saints) held (kept):

The Scourge Saints

Rev 5:8-10 And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odors, which are the prayers of saints (Scourge Saints). Rev 5:9 And they (Scourge Saints) sung a new song, saying, You are worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for you were slain, and have redeemed us (Scourge Saints) to God by your blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation; Rev 5:10 And have made us (Scourge Saints) unto our God kings and priests: and we (Scourge Saints) shall reign on the (1000-year) earth.

Rev 6:9-11 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them (Scourge Saints) that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held: Rev 6:10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, how long, O Lord, holy and true, do you not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth? Rev 6:11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellow servants also and their brethren, which should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

Rev 6:9b continues

The Word of God

Rev 1:9 I John, who also am your brother, and companion in tribulation, and in the kingdom and patience of Jesus Christ, was in the isle that is called Patmos, for the word of God, and for the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Rev 19:13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

Rev 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw]the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Testimony

Rev 1:2 Who bare record of the word of God, and of the testimony of Jesus Christ, and of all things that he saw.

Rev 12:11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

Rev 12:17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Rev 15:5 And after that I looked, and, behold, the temple of the tabernacle of the testimony in heaven was opened:

Rev 19:10 And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, see you do it not: I am your fellowservant, and of your brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

Judgement and Vengeance of the Lord

Rev 6:10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, how long, O Lord, holy and true, do you not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?

Rev 6:10 And they (Scourge Saints) cried (declared) with a loud voice (authoritative participation) saying, how long, O Lord, holy and true, do you (Jesus) not judge and avenge our (Scourge Saints) blood (deaths) on them (followers of Lucifer) that dwell on the (Scourge) earth? (Scourge Saints Rev 5:8, 6:9-11, {Trib Saints Rev 7:9-11,} [Beheaded Trib Saints Rev 15:2-4,20:4])

On Them=followers of Satan

Rev 6:15-17 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains; Rev 6:16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sits on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: Rev 6:17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

Rev 9:20 And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk: Rev 9:21 Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts.

Rev 11:9-12 And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies for three days and a half and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves. Rev 11:10 And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another, because these two prophets tormented them that dwell on the earth. Rev 11:11 And after three days and a half the Spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them. Rev 11:12 And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.

Rev 13:8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

Rev 16:21 And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven, every stone about the weight of a talent: and men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail; for the plague thereof was exceeding great. (Unsaved Rev 19:17-19 Rev 20:7-9, 11-15)

White Robes (Mark 13:27)

Rev 6:11 And white robes were given unto every one of them (Scourge Saints); and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season (Rev 6:11, 20:3), Rev 7:9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands.

Rev 7:13 And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, what are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they? Rev 7:14 And I said unto him, Sir, you know. And he said to me, these are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

Rev 6:11a and white (purity) robes (coverings (Mark 13:27) were given (by Jesus) unto every one of them (Scourge Saints);

White Robes

Scourge Saints: Rev 6:11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellow servants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

Tribulation Saints: Rev 7:9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;

Beheaded Tribulation Saints: Rev 7:13,14 And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, what are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they? Rev 7:14 And I said unto him, Sir, you know. And he said to me, these are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

Little Season

Rev 6:11b and it was said (by Jesus) unto them (Scourge Saints), that they should rest yet for a little season (Rev 6:11, 20:3 3&1/2 years),

Rev 6:11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellow servants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

Rev 20:3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

Fellow Servants and Brothers of Scourge Saints

Rev 6:11c until their (Scourge Saints) fellow servants also and their brethren (Tribulation Saints), that should be killed (murdered) as they (Scourge Saints) were, should be fulfilled (finished prophecy). (Rev 2&3)

Angels are Fellow Servants

Rev 19:10 And I (John) fell at his (1st Vial Angel Rev 17:1) feet to worship him. And he said unto me, see you do it not: I am your fellow servant, and of your brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

Rev 22:9 Then says he (1st Vial Angel) unto me, see you do it not: (1) for I am your fellow servant, (2) and of your (John) brethren the prophets, (3) and of them which keep the sayings of this book (Book of Revelation): worship God.

Fellow Servants and Brothers

Tribulation Saints: Rev 7:9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands; Rev 7:10 And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sits upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.

Beheaded Tribulations Saints: Rev 13:8, 15:2-4, 20:4 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world. Rev 15:2 And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast (man of sin), and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God. Rev 15:3 And they sing the song of Moses the servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying, Great and marvelous are your works, Lord God Almighty; just and true are thy ways, you King of saints. Rev 15:4 Who shall not fear you, O Lord, and glorify your name? for you only are holy: for all nations shall come and worship before you; for your judgments are made manifest. Rev 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.