• With the events that occured on July 13th, 2024, a reminder that posts wishing that the attempt was successful will not be tolerated. Regardless of political affiliation, at no point is any type of post wishing death on someone is allowed and will be actioned appropriately by CF Staff.

• Starting today August 7th, 2024, in order to post in the Married Couples, Courting Couples, or Singles forums, you will not be allowed to post if you have your Marital status designated as private. Announcements will be made in the respective forums as well but please note that if yours is currently listed as Private, you will need to submit a ticket in the Support Area to have yours changed.

Target scaling back pride items in stores, still not shopping there anymore

WarriorAngel

I close my eyes and see you smile
Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
United States Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟531,851.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟596,844.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Agreed. I will still not shop at Target, unless an emergency requires me to (say, hypothetically I am in another city traveling, and there are no stores nearby except a Target, and I need bandages after a bicycle accident). Luckily, that has never happened.

Target is off my radar, pun intended. :) Gonna stay far away from that store.

Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

I close my eyes and see you smile
Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
United States Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟531,851.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
I don’t think so.
I used to do Uber and had to shop there.
[However; my cars keep falling apart...]
And so I don't have to shop there since I don't do Uber so much and the tips for shopping which takes an hour and then travel is ridiculous.
:sorry:

Reactions: ralliann
Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟596,844.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
There isn't a Target near my house, thankfully. Their pandering is ridiculous.
Agreed. Target is targeting the children with this perversion known as the gender transformer movement. Jesus had this to say in Matthew 18, about causing the young ones to stumble.

Matthew 18:6-7 (NIV): "If anyone causes one of these little ones—those who believe in me—to stumble, it would be better for them to have a large millstone hung around their neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea. Woe to the world because of the things that cause people to stumble! Such things must come, but woe to the person through whom they come!"

From May 31, 2024 Devotional

• Informative
Reactions: Chrystal-J
Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟596,844.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
My local Target already wasn't doing well due to massive unprosecuted theft and bare shelves. I don't know how they are still open.
Serves them right.

*Disclaimer: I am not condoning theft, but maybe this could be judgement? :)

Upvote 0

ozso

Ingenious Member
Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
Cyberspace
✟718,332.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm wondering if there's not going to be scaling back all around. Last June in and around Seattle there was LGBTQQIP2SAA+ promotion rainbow stuff everywhere you looked. I have a feeling it's not going to be as prolific this year.

Then again I won't be surprised if I see Hamas and LGBTQ flags stitched together everywhere.

• Wow
Reactions: WarriorAngel
Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟596,844.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm wondering if there's not going to be scaling back all around. Last June in and around Seattle there was LGBTQQIP2SAA+ promotion rainbow stuff everywhere you looked. I have a feeling it's not going to be as prolific this year.
Well, I do not shop at Targay, so I do not know what will happen in my city in June 2024.

Upvote 0

RileyG

Veteran
Angels Team
Feb 10, 2013
Nebraska
✟311,787.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican

Then again I won't be surprised if I see Hamas and LGBTQ flags stitched together everywhere.
It’s ironic.

Muslim countries literally kill gay men, hang them, and throw them off buildings.

Why does the left support both?

Makes no sense.

Upvote 0

RileyG

Veteran
Angels Team
Feb 10, 2013
Nebraska
✟311,787.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
There isn't a Target near my house, thankfully. Their pandering is ridiculous.
I have a high school classmate who works at the same store as me. She, per target, will be at the pride parade in my town.

I apparently can’t wear my crucifix or miraculous medal because it’s “religious.”

Makes no sense.

Upvote 0

ozso

Ingenious Member
Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
Cyberspace
✟718,332.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I have a high school classmate who works at the same store as me. She, per target, will be at the pride parade in my town.

I apparently can’t wear my crucifix or miraculous medal because it’s “religious.”

Makes no sense.
Seems most of them are ignorant of such details. They're just heedlessly going with the woke flow.

• Agree
Reactions: Chrystal-J
Upvote 0

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
By the shores of Gitchee-Goomee
✟297,145.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I haven't been inside of a Target store in probably 15 years or better. Have no plans to visit one again.

It’s ironic.

Muslim countries literally kill gay men, hang them, and throw them off buildings.

Why does the left support both?

Makes no sense.
Well, I mean let's face it: they're not exactly the brightest bunch in the world, now, are they? They're just drones, like members of the Borg.

Reactions: ozso
Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟596,844.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I haven't been inside of a Target store in probably 15 years or better. Have no plans to visit one again.

Well, I mean let's face it: they're not exactly the brightest bunch in the world, now, are they? They're just drones, like members of the Borg.
I agree. Both sides are like members of the Borg, only listening to their own ideologies. So, let us both stay far from Target.

Picard: Lock phasers onto Target Corporation.
Worf: Phasers activated.
Worf: Phaser power set to 1.21 gigawatts.
Picard: Fire
Worf: Success. Target has been eliminated.

Camera pans out, as the Target Corporation's lead ship has been eliminated, with shopping cart and cash register debris floating across the Alpha Quadrant.

First Encounter with the Borg (Star Trek: TNG, age rating 12+, due to fight scenes)

Upvote 0

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
By the shores of Gitchee-Goomee
✟297,145.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Crewman: "Captain! Help.....me....!"
(Picard raises his phaser and shoots the crewman, killing him)

Sort of like George did with poor old Lennie in "Of Mice and Men." :oops:

• Agree
Reactions: AlexB23
Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟596,844.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Crewman: "Captain! Help.....me....!"
(Picard raises his phaser and shoots the crewman, killing him)

Sort of like George did with poor old Lennie in "Of Mice and Men." :oops:
I remember "Of Mice and Men", a dark book, but had good ethical lessons. "Lord of the Flies" was another dark book with life lessons for people.

Reactions: Wolseley
Upvote 0