• With the events that occured on July 13th, 2024, a reminder that posts wishing that the attempt was successful will not be tolerated. Regardless of political affiliation, at no point is any type of post wishing death on someone is allowed and will be actioned appropriately by CF Staff.

• Starting today August 7th, 2024, in order to post in the Married Couples, Courting Couples, or Singles forums, you will not be allowed to post if you have your Marital status designated as private. Announcements will be made in the respective forums as well but please note that if yours is currently listed as Private, you will need to submit a ticket in the Support Area to have yours changed.

Release International Prayer Requests, Lebanon and Bangladesh

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,170,105.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Two Ladies Praying

bd.svg

Bangladesh​

Pray for a ministry in Bangladesh with a heart to reach every corner of the country with the gospel which is seeing new believers coming from Muslim and Hindu religious backgrounds. Ask God to bless these young Christians for whom day-to-day life is often very hard.
Number of Prayers 17
YES - I WILL PRAY
lb.svg

Lebanon​

Pray for our partner Operation Ruth and especially for its child, youth and education programmes which are raising a new generation in Lebanon to treat people of all faiths with respect and end the cycles of religious mistrust, hatred and persecution.
Number of Prayers 30
YES - I WILL PRAY
lb.svg

Lebanon​

Pray for all Christians and churches in Lebanon as they seek to follow Christ, help to care for the 1.5 million-plus refugees living among them, heal from the trauma of past and neighbouring conflicts and rebuild their own fractured nation.
Number of Prayers 31
YES - I WILL PRAY
lb.svg

Lebanon​

Pray for those who have come to faith from Muslim backgrounds and face particular challenges in developing their new faith identity while preserving their cultural identity. May they always know God’s love and find believers with whom they can experience true fellowship.
Number of Prayers 30
YES - I WILL PRAY
lb.svg

Lebanon​

Pray for all those affected by the economic collapse and soaring prices in Lebanon. Many are going hungry as the prices of basic necessities have risen beyond what most can afford.
Number of Prayers 30
YES - I WILL PRAY
lb.svg

Lebanon​

Pray for our partner Operation Isaiah and its work with Syrian and other refugees in Lebanon. May those who have been displaced by conflict discover God’s love for them in Christ despite the suffering they have experienced.
Number of Prayers 36
YES - I WILL PRAY
lb.svg

Lebanon​

Pray for our partner Operation Ruth as it ministers to those who have fled from numerous wars in the region. Pray that the team would be able to offer hope and love as well as providing practical support.
Number of Prayers 131
YES - I WILL PRAY

Additionally, please pray for:
  • In Eritrea Berhane Asmelash shares how Christians see it as a calling to be imprisoned for Christ. Yet they still value your prayers.
  • In Pakistan the imprisonment of Christians on so-called blasphemy charges has a huge knock-on effect on their families.
In China Christians are bracing themselves for what our partner calls 'a harsh winter' of persecution descending.

To lift up persecuted Christians in your prayers and see God at work in their lives
SUBSCRIBE

Children’s Prayer Sheet

It’s not only adults who can pray for our persecuted family. Every month we produce a prayer sheet aimed specifically for children. Each sheet has specific activities and prayers which will help children learn more about how persecution affects children in other countries.
You can visit our Children’s Prayer Sheet page here.

Last edited:

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟545,508.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Two Ladies Praying

bd.svg

Bangladesh​

Pray for a ministry in Bangladesh with a heart to reach every corner of the country with the gospel which is seeing new believers coming from Muslim and Hindu religious backgrounds. Ask God to bless these young Christians for whom day-to-day life is often very hard.
Number of Prayers 17
YES - I WILL PRAY
lb.svg

Lebanon​

Pray for our partner Operation Ruth and especially for its child, youth and education programmes which are raising a new generation in Lebanon to treat people of all faiths with respect and end the cycles of religious mistrust, hatred and persecution.
Number of Prayers 30
YES - I WILL PRAY
lb.svg

Lebanon​

Pray for all Christians and churches in Lebanon as they seek to follow Christ, help to care for the 1.5 million-plus refugees living among them, heal from the trauma of past and neighbouring conflicts and rebuild their own fractured nation.
Number of Prayers 31
YES - I WILL PRAY
lb.svg

Lebanon​

Pray for those who have come to faith from Muslim backgrounds and face particular challenges in developing their new faith identity while preserving their cultural identity. May they always know God’s love and find believers with whom they can experience true fellowship.
Number of Prayers 30
YES - I WILL PRAY
lb.svg

Lebanon​

Pray for all those affected by the economic collapse and soaring prices in Lebanon. Many are going hungry as the prices of basic necessities have risen beyond what most can afford.
Number of Prayers 30
YES - I WILL PRAY
lb.svg

Lebanon​

Pray for our partner Operation Isaiah and its work with Syrian and other refugees in Lebanon. May those who have been displaced by conflict discover God’s love for them in Christ despite the suffering they have experienced.
Number of Prayers 36
YES - I WILL PRAY
lb.svg

Lebanon​

Pray for our partner Operation Ruth as it ministers to those who have fled from numerous wars in the region. Pray that the team would be able to offer hope and love as well as providing practical support.
Number of Prayers 131
YES - I WILL PRAY

Additionally, please pray for:
  • In Eritrea Berhane Asmelash shares how Christians see it as a calling to be imprisoned for Christ. Yet they still value your prayers.
  • In Pakistan the imprisonment of Christians on so-called blasphemy charges has a huge knock-on effect on their families.
In China Christians are bracing themselves for what our partner calls 'a harsh winter' of persecution descending.

To lift up persecuted Christians in your prayers and see God at work in their lives
SUBSCRIBE

Children’s Prayer Sheet

It’s not only adults who can pray for our persecuted family. Every month we produce a prayer sheet aimed specifically for children. Each sheet has specific activities and prayers which will help children learn more about how persecution affects children in other countries.
You can visit our Children’s Prayer Sheet page here.
I prayed for these people, and will do so again. It is scary how persecution happens so much nowadays, we are in these end days. At least we know that these people will end up in Heaven, but it is sad to see these folks pass away due to persecution.

Here are two prayers that could help, one for each major part of Christianity.

Catholic Prayer: Traditional Prayers for Persecuted Christians | Latin Mass Society
Almighty, everlasting God, look with compassion on all those who suffer persecution for justice’ sake. Grant them grace to carry their cross with patience in the name of Thy beloved Son, our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Let the chalice pass from them is such by Thy holy Will: yet, in all things, may Thy Will be done. Grant to those who persecute, light to see the truth, and the grace of mercy and forgiveness, for they know not what they do. Mary, Mother of Jesus, Comfort of the Afflicted, help thy children in their time of bitter trial. O Lord our God, by the sign of Thy holy cross deliver us from our enemies.

Protestant (Lutheran) Prayer: Prayers
Heavenly Father, in the midst of our sufferings for the sake of Christ grant us grace to follow the example of the first martyr, Stephen, that we also may look to the One who suffered and was crucified on our behalf and pray for those who do us wrong; through Jesus Christ, our Lord, who lives and reigns with You and the Holy Spirit, one God, now and forever. Amen.

Upvote 0