• With the events that occured on July 13th, 2024, a reminder that posts wishing that the attempt was successful will not be tolerated. Regardless of political affiliation, at no point is any type of post wishing death on someone is allowed and will be actioned appropriately by CF Staff.

• Starting today August 7th, 2024, in order to post in the Married Couples, Courting Couples, or Singles forums, you will not be allowed to post if you have your Marital status designated as private. Announcements will be made in the respective forums as well but please note that if yours is currently listed as Private, you will need to submit a ticket in the Support Area to have yours changed.

Prophecies being fulfilled now, in the hearts of Israelis!

Joseph G

Saved by the grace of Jesus Christ
Dec 22, 2023
Austin
✟55,332.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

0:02/13:54
·Israel: A Stroke of Luck or a Miracle Like No Other? New

Description
Israel: A Stroke of Luck or a Miracle Like No Other? New Evangelistic Street Interview

Tree of Life Ministries Israel
2.6KLikes
44,074Views
Aug 192024
#Jewish

#Israel

#Eternity

Israelis were moved and inspired to see how God’s promises to the Jewish people in the Bible came to pass in miraculous ways. Then they discovered the ultimate promise: the Messiah who would give them a new heart. | https://TreeofLifeIsra...

God is opening up the eyes of His people Israel more than any time in the last 2,000 years. Find out more about our online and street evangelism and our pro-life work in Israel at: https://TrTreeofLifeIsra.

Please like and share this video! For more, Subscribe (and turn on the bell for notifications!) on Youtube Follow us on your favorite platforms: Facebook: / treeoflifeisrael Instagram: / treeoflifeisrael Twitter: / treeoflifeisr Apple Podcast: http://tiny.cc/apple-t... Spotify Podcast: Google... Amazon Podcast: Amazon.com. Spend less. Smile more....

Chapters: 00:00 - Israel: A Stroke of Luck or a Miracle Like No Other? New 01:19 - The People of Israel Live 03:13 - Resurrection of the State and Language 03:44 - Water from Heaven 04:58 - Against All Odds 05:44 - History Written Ahead of Time 07:07 - A New Heart, a New Spirit 10:21 - How to Identify the Messiah 11:22 - The Greatest Love in the World 13:30 - This Gift is for You too.

Open App

Israel: A Stroke of Luck or a Miracle Like No Other? New Evangelistic Street Interview​

44K views · 1 month ago#Jewish #Israel #Eternity...more

Tree of Life Ministries Israel​

Subscribed

Save

Comments349​

Yt User

I am crying. This is so beautiful to hear a Jewish believer in Yeshua explain things in a way I as a Christian could never do to other Jewish people. I pray that the God of Abraham, Izaak and Jacob will open the eyes of his people. ✝️❤️

9:32

A Gospel Message to the People of Israel in Crisis​

Tree of Life Ministries Israel•12K views

12:35

New Testament Shatters Generational Misconceptions | Gaelle’s Tesimony​

SO BE IT!•227K views

34:02

If Christians Simply Did This They’d Break Every Spiritual Bondage​

David Diga Hernandez•43K views

48:12

What to do when you don't know what to do?​

Vlad Savchuk•433K view

38:01

This Is Why CHOSEN ONES Are BROKE​

Building Mindset •249K views

13:31

7 Physical Signs God is Speaking To You (This Will Surprise You)​

Trailblazer Christian Motivation•482K views

27:51

Muslim Woman Confronts Christian, Then THIS Happens​

Jaiden Forrest•2.4M views

9:40

"The Messiah Is Near!" Rabbi Notices Something About Netanyahus Speech that NO ONE Noticed​

Aryeh Weinstein•567K views

36:08

Muslim Woman Confronts Christian, Then THIS Happens​

Jaiden Forrest•825K views

33:55

This Why God Wakes You up at 3:00 in The Morning! (Christian Motivation)​

Intimacy with God•1.4M view

19:15

I Was a Jew in the New Age, UNTIL I Had a Shocking Dream…​

Supernatural Stories•459K views

38:51

If You See These Signs, God Has Visited You! (Christian Motivation)​

Intimacy with God•934K views

Reactions: Marilyn C

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟316,515.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I am crying. This is so beautiful to hear a Jewish believer in Yeshua explain things in a way I as a Christian could never do to other Jewish people. I pray that the God of Abraham, Izaak and Jacob will open the eyes of his people.
Yes, we all pray for people to become Christians.
But to call the present inhabitants of the holy Land, or just of the Jewish State of Israel - the Lords people. is wrong.

Jesus Himself called them: of the synagogue of Satan. Rev 3:9
Soon to come is the Lords Day of fiery wrath and the entire Middle East region will be cleared and cleansed. Zephaniah 1:14-18 and over 100 other Prophesies. It is Gods solution for the mess that area is in now.

Upvote 0