• With the events that occured on July 13th, 2024, a reminder that posts wishing that the attempt was successful will not be tolerated. Regardless of political affiliation, at no point is any type of post wishing death on someone is allowed and will be actioned appropriately by CF Staff.

• Starting today August 7th, 2024, in order to post in the Married Couples, Courting Couples, or Singles forums, you will not be allowed to post if you have your Marital status designated as private. Announcements will be made in the respective forums as well but please note that if yours is currently listed as Private, you will need to submit a ticket in the Support Area to have yours changed.

Prayer Shields, Kenya, Tanzania

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,173,507.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Two Ladies Praying

ke.svg

Kenya​

Praise God that a Release International team was able to visit and provide comfort to a Christian woman who had experienced the suicide of a close friend she had been discipling. Please pray for all those affected by this tragic death.
YES - I will Pray
ke.svg

Kenya​

Praise God for the growing number of Somali Kenyans who are turning to Christ – and particularly that God is bringing whole families to Himself.
YES - I will Pray
ke.svg

Kenya​

Mary’s husband was murdered by terrorists last autumn in eastern Kenya. Praise God for the strong faith shown by Mary and that the Lord will continue to comfort her and provide for her two daughters.
YES - I will Pray
ke.svg

Kenya​

Pray for Grace and her children, whose house was set ablaze by terrorists. Last year, Grace’s husband was martyred by militants. Thankfully she and her children were away at the time of the attack on their home.
YES - I will Pray
tz.svg

Tanzania​

Pray that God will protect the hearts and minds of the children in Tanzanian church families who have chosen to live in non-Christian areas. Pray especially that they will not feel isolated.
YES - I will Pray
tz.svg

Tanzania​

Pray that Christian families who are living in majority Muslim areas will receive good healthcare when they go to clinics. Sometimes they are refused treatment when it becomes clear they do not have an Islamic name.
YES - I will Pray
tz.svg

Tanzania​

Praise God for innovative tracts that have been created by a church leader in a potentially dangerous part of the country. Thank God for the pastor’s boldness in handing out these materials and that people are taking them and showing interest.
YES - I will Pray

To lift up persecuted Christians in your prayers and see God at work in their lives
Subs

• Prayers
Reactions: Pop D.