• With the events that occured on July 13th, 2024, a reminder that posts wishing that the attempt was successful will not be tolerated. Regardless of political affiliation, at no point is any type of post wishing death on someone is allowed and will be actioned appropriately by CF Staff.

• Starting today August 7th, 2024, in order to post in the Married Couples, Courting Couples, or Singles forums, you will not be allowed to post if you have your Marital status designated as private. Announcements will be made in the respective forums as well but please note that if yours is currently listed as Private, you will need to submit a ticket in the Support Area to have yours changed.

Please Pray For Granddaughter & Her Husband

Rescued One

...yet not I, but the grace of God that is with me
Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟94,930.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
They left August 31 for 1 week mission to Ecuador. Their 4 children are staying with my daughter; then the 3 girls will go to a friend's home the rest of the time. God bless each of you.

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Dave Darling

Jan 10, 2016
Harrisburg, PA
✟142,069.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
They left August 31 for 1 week mission to Ecuador. Their 4 children are staying with my daughter; then the 3 girls will go to a friend's home the rest of the time. God bless each of you.
Praying now! Lord God I lift up Rescued One to You right now and I pray that Your hand of blessing would be upon her granddaughter, her husband, and their children, I pray for a hedge of protection around them all and for a safe journey to the mission field and back! I pray for supernatural strength and encouragement for them all and that You would send Your angels to protect and keep them all and also for a harvest of souls reached through their ministry there, I pray for the salvation of all they come in contact with that do not know You and also that everyone they come in contact with that needs a healing would receive a healing touch from You, that they would receive their healing! I also pray for supernatural provision for them all of all needs according to Your riches and glory! Thank You God!

Upvote 0