• With the events that occured on July 13th, 2024, a reminder that posts wishing that the attempt was successful will not be tolerated. Regardless of political affiliation, at no point is any type of post wishing death on someone is allowed and will be actioned appropriately by CF Staff.

• Starting today August 7th, 2024, in order to post in the Married Couples, Courting Couples, or Singles forums, you will not be allowed to post if you have your Marital status designated as private. Announcements will be made in the respective forums as well but please note that if yours is currently listed as Private, you will need to submit a ticket in the Support Area to have yours changed.

Please help me get rid of my Spirit of Infirmity or Curse of Infirmity that's debilitating my life

katyajane

Sep 19, 2014
✟30,858.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Why do other humans not love me?
If you are blessed enough to receive God's answers to you, would you be so kind as to please ask him why I am so unlucky with other humans and how I can break my curses?
I remember a prophet lady one time said that my whole family has the curse of infirmity...How do I break it? I know I have unusual bad luck and I've had it ever since I became a teenager and that everyday became harder to face my life emotionally and mentally. I do not have any physical debilitation since I'm healthy but this spirit of infirmity is literally keeping my body from doing the things I want to accomplish in life. It's my spirit that I feel is and has been imprisoned which has kept my physical self from living my life to the fullest.
Why do I have this? What did I do to deserve this and what can I do to break it forever?
My mom and my brother are like this but even though we all are Christians, nothing is working and nothing is helping. Does God not want to rid me of whatever is disabling my mind?
My family probably wont change anytime soon, but I want to at least start with myself first.
I want to so badly be successful and prosperous in life. No matter how much I want it I feel like I can't reach my goal no matter what. In fact, that means ANY TYPE OF GOAL. This curse literally disables me from accomplishing anything in life. I am so depressed and I don't know what to do. I just need your help.

Another problem I have is that I seriously have such bad luck with other people. My bad luck cannot be a coincidence anymore and I believe that I am cursed. If I am, I KNOW that there is NOTHING God CAN'T do. But why isn't he using his powers over me to heal and bless me?
I LOVE people and I so wish that people would love me too. But I have a strange bad luck with them because I always end up somehow offending them without meaning to, intimidating them without realizing that I am, or angering them...It saddens me a lot because now I've turned into a hermit that wants nothing to do with anybody anymore even though I secretly crave relationships and I'm learning how to cope by learning how to hate everybody myself BECAUSE I feel like people hate ME so why shouldn't I hate them??? Because of the pain I've endured, I am actually teaching myself how to be okay with hating people and being selfish...
I KNOW God doesn't want this and it's certainly not what my spirit wants but I feel like I was subconsciously conditioned into becoming this way and that someone else is pulling the strings on MY LIFE. This is oddly becoming the same exact pattern every single day and I'm having a really difficult time with life.
God gave me one true best friend, and I remember the day I cried and begged for a friend. He became my boyfriend. I have no one else besides him right now. But I want to be able to stand on my own two feet and I want to become INDEPENDENT.

I want to be free! I am not free! This isn't a normal way of living. This is becoming a pattern in life and it's not normal. I'm CURSED, LORD, I am actually cursed and I wish it wasn't so and sometimes I tell myself that this is all BS but I can't lie to myself anymore since It's ruining my entire life. I am a PRISONER OF MY OWN LIFE. I am a SLAVE.

Last edited:

Petros2015

Jun 23, 2016
undisclosed Bunker
✟307,554.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
You aren't cursed. You might be depressed. You've identified that this:

I'm learning how to cope by learning how to hate everybody myself BECAUSE I feel like people hate ME so why shouldn't I hate them??? Because of the pain I've endured, I am actually teaching myself how to be okay with hating people and being selfish...

is really not good and you don't want it. Which is good, because that's the LAST thing you want.

Some of what you are saying rings (to me) of Codependence issues. I would recommend seeing if there is a CODA meeting near you and checking it out. CODA will focus on independence and healthy relationships with others within the framework of 12 Step Recovery which works very well within the Christian faith. Might not be right for you, but might help. Attend a meeting and do a little research in that area, it might pay off for you.

Home - CoDA.org

Happy to pray for you too, I don't believe it's God's intent or will for you to endure this.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Traveling teacher

May 2, 2017
Belton
✟39,354.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
FAther GOd
Break the curse of rejection and depretion
Let Him know that He is the righteosness of God in Christ Jesus
Fill him with the Holy Spirit
And the joy of the Lord will be his strength
Whom the son has set free is free indead

Upvote 0

Kit Sigmon

May 18, 2016
USA
✟76,189.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
If you are blessed enough to receive God's answers to you, would you be so kind as to please ask him why I am so unlucky with other humans and how I can break my curses?
I remember a prophet lady one time said that my whole family has the curse of infirmity...How do I break it? I know I have unusual bad luck and I've had it ever since I became a teenager and that everyday became harder to face my life emotionally and mentally. I do not have any physical debilitation since I'm healthy but this spirit of infirmity is literally keeping my body from doing the things I want to accomplish in life. It's my spirit that I feel is and has been imprisoned which has kept my physical self from living my life to the fullest.
Why do I have this? What did I do to deserve this and what can I do to break it forever?
My mom and my brother are like this but even though we all are Christians, nothing is working and nothing is helping. Does God not want to rid me of whatever is disabling my mind?
My family probably wont change anytime soon, but I want to at least start with myself first.
I want to so badly be successful and prosperous in life. No matter how much I want it I feel like I can't reach my goal no matter what. In fact, that means ANY TYPE OF GOAL. This curse literally disables me from accomplishing anything in life. I am so depressed and I don't know what to do. I just need your help.

Another problem I have is that I seriously have such bad luck with other people. My bad luck cannot be a coincidence anymore and I believe that I am cursed. If I am, I KNOW that there is NOTHING God CAN'T do. But why isn't he using his powers over me to heal and bless me?
I LOVE people and I so wish that people would love me too. But I have a strange bad luck with them because I always end up somehow offending them without meaning to, intimidating them without realizing that I am, or angering them...It saddens me a lot because now I've turned into a hermit that wants nothing to do with anybody anymore even though I secretly crave relationships and I'm learning how to cope by learning how to hate everybody myself BECAUSE I feel like people hate ME so why shouldn't I hate them??? Because of the pain I've endured, I am actually teaching myself how to be okay with hating people and being selfish...
I KNOW God doesn't want this and it's certainly not what my spirit wants but I feel like I was subconsciously conditioned into becoming this way and that someone else is pulling the strings on MY LIFE. This is oddly becoming the same exact pattern every single day and I'm having a really difficult time with life.
God gave me one true best friend, and I remember the day I cried and begged for a friend. He became my boyfriend. I have no one else besides him right now. But I want to be able to stand on my own two feet and I want to become INDEPENDENT.

I want to be free! I am not free! This isn't a normal way of living. This is becoming a pattern in life and it's not normal. I'm CURSED, LORD, I am actually cursed and I wish it wasn't so and sometimes I tell myself that this is all BS but I can't lie to myself anymore since It's ruining my entire life. I am a PRISONER OF MY OWN LIFE. I am a SLAVE.

Relive the joy...God found me a husband

It may of been a short time of relief but you thought it was worth sharing...My testimony on Scoliosis and how my back doesn't hurt anymore

It could of went wrong ....But good came out here: Please pray so my boyfriend wont get in trouble at work for something I did

Remember the little blessing, your boyfriend did get to play in a show...Please pray for my fiancé

Thank God for those times...hold them close to your heart.

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

I know this infirmity of yours sounds so complicated to you, and the solution to it so difficult to find. I bet it is a real simple solution that can totally turn your life around. I bet it has to do with your present and past focus (being one and the same), and your preconceived ideas of what you want for yourself. You want to go one way, and God wants you to go another. Isaiah 55:8. Father, I pray that You will open the eyes of this dear one who is enslaved by her own thinking. John 8:32 and John 8:36. May they learn the freeing power of "death to self." Galatians 2:20; Philippians 1:21; Galatians 5:16-17; Philippians 4:11. May they meditate on these verses, and others, in order to see the secret to their freedom, and they be guided to correcting their thinking, and living victoriously in the light of it. In Jesus' name, Amen.

Upvote 0