• With the events that occured on July 13th, 2024, a reminder that posts wishing that the attempt was successful will not be tolerated. Regardless of political affiliation, at no point is any type of post wishing death on someone is allowed and will be actioned appropriately by CF Staff.

• Starting today August 7th, 2024, in order to post in the Married Couples, Courting Couples, or Singles forums, you will not be allowed to post if you have your Marital status designated as private. Announcements will be made in the respective forums as well but please note that if yours is currently listed as Private, you will need to submit a ticket in the Support Area to have yours changed.

Pictures of the new Sanatana Dharma(Hindusim)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sefroth77

May 20, 2005
✟1,387.00
Faith
Other Religion
Pictures of the new Sanatana Dharma(Hindusim)

dharma.jpg

swamis.jpg

bhaktivedanta_college.jpg

T239107A.jpg

037.JPG

sefroth77

May 20, 2005
✟1,387.00
Faith
Other Religion
PICTURES OF RARE MYSTIC YOGIS, THESE PEOPLE DO SOUL TRAVEL .

psg.image.comping.php

psg.image.comping.php

A YOUNG LOOKING YOGI WHO READS THE HINDU SCRIPTURES

psg.image.comping.php

psg.image.comping.php

american_sadhu.jpg

An American Yogi

MYSTIC YOGIS ARE POWERFUL PEOPLE WHO HAVE RENOUNCED ALL ORDERS OF LIFE. THEY ONLY DESIRE GOD AND SOME DESIRE MYSTIC POWERS. SOUL TRAVELLING ENABLES THEM TO SEE THE UNSEEN IN VARIOUS PLANETERY SYSTEM. SOME COULD BE FEW HUNDRED YEARS OLD.

Normally Mystic Yogis are in their last stage of Human evolution from the normal process of purifying. After this life, many get Liberated from the cycle of birth and death.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

rahul_sharma

Hindu dominated India - Largest Democracy on Earth
Sep 11, 2004
New Delhi
✟3,888.00
Faith
Hindu
Marital Status
Single
Nice pictures!

Similar changes have started occuring in some Holy Hindu places like Mathura, Varanasi and Rishikesh.

I visited mathura (city of Lord Krishna) for the first time some months ago...I was surprised to see more foreigners in some temples than Indians. Many are settled there permanently and some have left the normal lives to get admission in a Vedic college near ISCKON temple. Most of them can be seen in a traditional Hindu dress.

Rishikesh is another city where foreginers have started visiting in large numbers.....

Mathura, Varanasi and Rishikesh are now becoming like international holy cities just like we have mecca.

Upvote 0

français

Atheist/CA-Bloc Québécois/US-Democrat
Oct 2, 2006
Montréal, Québec
✟21,764.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Bloc
one of my best friends is a hindu! she is european, and was a jew before. since converting she seems soo happy, and positive. she converted after she got her PhD, i guess after researching religions. and she was someone you would never think would convert to hinduism! when i went with her to the temple once, she introduced me to some of her friends, and a lot of them were converts, european, hispanic, african, and other ethnicities!!

so hinduism is more then just an indian religion now!! :)

Upvote 0

sefroth77

May 20, 2005
✟1,387.00
Faith
Other Religion
one of my best friends is a hindu! she is european, and was a jew before. since converting she seems soo happy, and positive. she converted after she got her PhD, i guess after researching religions. and she was someone you would never think would convert to hinduism! when i went with her to the temple once, she introduced me to some of her friends, and a lot of them were converts, european, hispanic, african, and other ethnicities!!

so hinduism is more then just an indian religion now!! :)

Hindusim is a corrupted name given by ancient persian who call the people who resides on the other side of the river name sindu. This Sindu later became Hindu.

The Real name is SANATANA DHARMA(ETERNAL LAW) This ancient Vedic Religion is meant of All Living Beings not just Indians. When you refer Indian means you are Identifying with the Body. The first step to Self Realization is to know that you are NOT this body. You are a eternal spirit Soul which occupies this tempoary material body which is subject to destruction in due course of time. This Soul is in all bodies, be it if one is a Indian, or Chinese or European, all these only indentify the Body, The Soul is full of Knowledge and Bliss, it is equal in all Living beings. Animals,Birds are also bodies conditioned to act according to a particular type of Body. The Soul within it is covered and is Eternal and it is equal to all. The knower of this truth will extent is love to all living beings and thus one becomes Happy.

So There is no such thing as Chinese,Indian,Hindu, Muslim or Christian all these only identify the Outer Material Body. We are Spirit Souls trapped in this Body. Sanatana Dharma is a Religion for the Soul not for the Body.

Thanks
Hare Krsna

Upvote 0

français

Atheist/CA-Bloc Québécois/US-Democrat
Oct 2, 2006
Montréal, Québec
✟21,764.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Bloc
lol thanks for clearing that up!

but still.. the point i was trying to make is that like most sanantana dharmas have always typically been from india and there's never really been a lot outside of the indian subcontinent. but now, the sanantana dharma faith is growing, and it's becomming universal! and my friend, who used to be a jew, joined the sanantana dharma faith :)

Upvote 0

sefroth77

May 20, 2005
✟1,387.00
Faith
Other Religion
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]
Pvc.jpg
[/FONT]​

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]This book provides evidence which makes it clear that most religious history is not what we think it is. It lets you see the true heritage that has been suppressed for centuries. It shows that there was once a greatly advanced and ancient culture that was a global society. This was the Vedic civilization. Even today we can see its influence in any part of the world, which makes it obvious that before the world became full of distinct and separate cultures, religions, and countries, it was once united in a common brotherhood of Vedic culture, with common standards, ideals, language, and representations of God.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]No matter what we may be in regard to our present religion, society, or country, we are all descendants of that ancient, global civilization. The Vedic tradition of India is the parent of humanity and the original ancestor of all religions.[/FONT]​

Get this book from Amazon​

In Cambodia an ancient Vedic Temple found
http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2003/03/05/1046826443356.html

The Angkor Wat below( an ancient temple of Krishna(Vishnu)​

ka054-700.jpg

IN ITALY(VATICAN )
AN ANCIENT SHIVA-LINGUM FOUND THERE
Image-100.JPG

http://www.stephen-knapp.com/art_photo_fourteen.htm

Lord Shiva also resides in Mecca as his symbol the Black Stone

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]
Image-99.JPG
[/FONT]​

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]LORD SHIVA ALSO IN VIETNAM[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]
shiva_vietnam_guimet.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]Lord Shiva from Vietnam, now in Musee Guimee, France.[/FONT]​

The Vedic Religion extent from Persia to South East Asia, with Japan and China also having some Influence. The Vedic Religion is practiced with great extent in India but its influnence is worldwide. So Sanatana Dharma is not actually in India only.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]A DEITY OF THE SUPREME LORD VISHNU FOUND IN RUSSIA[/FONT]​

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]http://sify.com/news/fullstory.php?id=14362498[/FONT]​

PLEASE WATCH THIS VIDEO CLIP... SCIENTIFC EVIDENCE OF KRISHNA'S CITY AND OTHER VEDIC TRUTHS
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7678538942425297587&q=vedic&hl=en

Hare Krsna​

Upvote 0

warghaha

Oct 5, 2005
✟905.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Single
Normally Mystic Yogis are in their last stage of Human evolution from the normal process of purifying. After this life, many get Liberated from the cycle of birth and death.
I'm sorry. I can't resist to ask this.

So, in that logic, Indian people are mostly the 'God's chosen people' to be at the final stage of our human evolution ffrom the purifying process? Because, most of the Mystic Yogi are Indians.

Upvote 0

baobobtree

Aum Namah Shivaya
Dec 18, 2006
The Material World.
✟15,859.00
Faith
Hindu
Marital Status
Single
yeah, i've read before that the kabaa was built as a hindu temple at first!! if only muslims would accept this fact.
The Kabba (if not built by Ibrihim) was a pagan temple of sorts, but not a Hindu one. Hinduism wasn't practiced anywhere outside of the Indian subcontinent around those times, so I'm not sure where you guys are getting this from.

Upvote 0

sefroth77

May 20, 2005
✟1,387.00
Faith
Other Religion
I'm sorry. I can't resist to ask this.

So, in that logic, Indian people are mostly the 'God's chosen people' to be at the final stage of our human evolution ffrom the purifying process? Because, most of the Mystic Yogi are Indians.

Most Mystic Yogis are Indians but that does not mean they are God's Chosen people, It takes great effort from a particular Soul's actions over the course of various births and deaths to reach that stage. It all depends on your actions and thoughts, ofcourse nowadays there are Europeans who have the Vedic Knowleadge to reach the Yogic stage. The Vedas say that there are 400,000 Species of Human beings which actually mean there are 400,000 Different Human consciousness. A Yogi is just one of the consciousness. This Consciousness normally comes about after the embodied soul have passed thru various life-forms, like at a lower consciousness working very hard for your family, then gradually move upwards in his next birth like for an example always thinking about the welfare of others and Finally takes birth in a pious family and at a young age desires to be a Yogi and gets liberated.

Why are most Yogis Indians, simple because due to their pious activites in previous lives they have these Indian bodies to impart the Vedic Knowleage which is deep rooted in India. Anybody can go to India and be a Yogi. But it takes great determination and patience.

How to qualify for a Yogic:
1.See everyone has Equal, Treat everyone as Equal, Animals,Birds,Humans whatever. A Dog and a Prime Minister is Equal.
2. Give up all material desires, renounced everything, No women, No Sex , nothing at all.
3. Ability to walk Naked even if people stare at you or poke fun at you. Infact you are not at all affected.
4. Not affected by External Influence and is always steady in mind.
5.Give up Meat.
6.Neither happy nor sad for any outcome and always neutral.

There will be some people who are born with these qualites and thus very easily can become a mystic Yogi. If not one must be trained to become like this. You can also be a Yogic if u desire.

Why didn't Lord Krishna appered in Arabia ? Because the level of understanding there is different from where he appered in India. You can't teach Science of God to a set of people who can't understand. In India when Vedic knowledge was at its peak there is some level of understanding and thus Krishna appeared there to speak to his devotee who is able to understand what he is saying.

If I ask you pls define the Soul with pervades the Body, Can you understand ?

Ofcourse there is one Muslim Guy in the 1500hundreds by the name of Haridas Thakur, the greatest devotee of Krishna, is much higher than all mystic Yogis because simple by chanting the lord's names with faith and love, he gets liberated. The recommended process for liberation in this Age is simply Chanting of the Lord's names with love.

All God needs is Love. Do not Fear him. Fear makes a person Unintelligent.
Hare Krsna

Upvote 0

sefroth77

May 20, 2005
✟1,387.00
Faith
Other Religion
The Kabba (if not built by Ibrihim) was a pagan temple of sorts, but not a Hindu one. Hinduism wasn't practiced anywhere outside of the Indian subcontinent around those times, so I'm not sure where you guys are getting this from.

Yes Kabba was a Pagan Temple. There are many idols, but One Black Stone resembles that of Shiva, which was practiced in many places, It is still a Mystery that Muhammad the prophet of Islam did not destory it.

In the Vedas there is Deity worship and Idol Worship. Idol worship means creating something out of your imagination, Deity Worship means Carved Stones authorized by the scriptures. The Shiva Lingum is an authorized form of worship, while the others are idols created by the imagination of the ancient pagan Arabs. Perhaps that was the reason Muhammad did not destory it ? you will never know.

Hindusim(Sanatana Dharma) was practiced in Myanmar, Thailand,Indonesia,Malaysia and many parts of South East Asia. Proof of that today is Bali.

Hare Krsna

Upvote 0

baobobtree

Aum Namah Shivaya
Dec 18, 2006
The Material World.
✟15,859.00
Faith
Hindu
Marital Status
Single
In the Vedas there is Deity worship and Idol Worship. Idol worship means creating something out of your imagination, Deity Worship means Carved Stones authorized by the scriptures. The Shiva Lingum is an authorized form of worship, while the others are idols created by the imagination of the ancient pagan Arabs. Perhaps that was the reason Muhammad did not destory it ? you will never know.
The thing is though, there is no evidence to support this theory. Why weren't other Hindu symbols of worship found in ancient pagan Arabia? For all we know, Mohammad simply kept the black stone, because he was fond of it before he converted to monotheism.

Upvote 0

sefroth77

May 20, 2005
✟1,387.00
Faith
Other Religion
The thing is though, there is no evidence to support this theory. Why weren't other Hindu symbols of worship found in ancient pagan Arabia? For all we know, Mohammad simply kept the black stone, because he was fond of it before he converted to monotheism.

If you look at India, there are many Idols carved images of some so called God many in tribal areas, Some worship spears and trees, these are idolatry. So Pre-Islamic Arabia could have a similar fate as unwanted Idols crept in alongside the Deity(Shiv Linga), and Muhammad did not destory it.

In the Gita it is said that people who worship such idols or created Gods are actually under the mode of Ignorance derived from the three mode of material nature. So in order to bring them up to a certain level, maybe an external religion like Christianity and Islam is needed so that these people can actually move up from ignorance to passion or even maybe Goodness. This could be the reason Islam and Christianity arrived in India to convert these tribal people. There are many in africa also.

The Bhagavad Gita explains that, the worship of a formless God or any Authorized Deity worship namely Shiva,Durga(Goddess),Ganesh,indra or Skanda are under the mode of Goodness.

Mode of Passion includes worshipping of man as Gods, Worshipping of Demons like some emperor etc

Mode of Ignorance is the worship of Ghost and Spirits where many tribal people in africa and india are doing it.

Above all the three modes is the Worship of Krishna,Vishnu or Rama. This type of worship is transcendantal and thus enables one to be liberated if he is situated in this trancendantal bliss.

Why Muhammad did not Break the Black-Stone(Shiv-linga) is a mystery, but from what ive learnt from the Gita, i think Muhammad could have known that the Deity of Shiva is an authorized form of worship and rest are mere idols and thus he destory all idols and kept the Deity. This is my personal understanding. Well only evidence we have is that the Black Stone exist and it resembles Shiva's Deity form and it was not destoryed.

Hare Krsna

Upvote 0

baobobtree

Aum Namah Shivaya
Dec 18, 2006
The Material World.
✟15,859.00
Faith
Hindu
Marital Status
Single
Oh my goodness...another one of those threads where science and reason go out the window. Let me guess, Sefroth, Indians invented spacecraft before Europeans were even walking erect, right?
Considering that Krishna was of Indo-European decent, not even the most fanatical Hindu would make that claim. Besides Hindu extremist claim they had airplanes not spacecrafts.;)

Upvote 0

arunma

Flaming Calvinist
Apr 29, 2004
✟19,415.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Considering that Krishna was of Indo-European decent, not even the most fanatical Hindu would make that claim. Besides Hindu extremist claim they had airplanes not spacecrafts.;)

There's a poster named Srev2004 who used to frequent this forum, who claimed that it was spacecraft. But I've certainly heard the airplane theory as well. All of them are equally absurd, I suppose.

Let's not hastily uphold this as a common belief among Hindus. This is the first I've heard of it, as a matter of fact.

Besides, I believe it was a Christian who brought this up as a fact?

It likely isn't common. There are over 700,000 Hindus, and it's impossible for so many people to exercise idiocy on such a scale. I think that in terms of proportions, this is comparable to the Christian creationist movement, the Buddhist church-bombers, and other such groups.

Off topic, but where are you on Physics Forums these days? I saw you once in one of the threads, and then you sort of disappeared.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.