• With the events that occured on July 13th, 2024, a reminder that posts wishing that the attempt was successful will not be tolerated. Regardless of political affiliation, at no point is any type of post wishing death on someone is allowed and will be actioned appropriately by CF Staff.

• Starting today August 7th, 2024, in order to post in the Married Couples, Courting Couples, or Singles forums, you will not be allowed to post if you have your Marital status designated as private. Announcements will be made in the respective forums as well but please note that if yours is currently listed as Private, you will need to submit a ticket in the Support Area to have yours changed.

Not even Kamala Harris’ biggest fans can say what the flip-flopping VP stands for

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,316,494.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Supporters of Vice President Kamala Harris are rallying behind her campaign despite admitting that they can’t say where she stands on most big issues – as the Democratic nominee continues to flip-flop on major policies.

Harris, 59, has reversed her stances on energy issues, health care and illegal immigration since replacing President Biden at the top of the Democratic ticket, in an apparent effort to make herself more electable to moderates in key swing states.

Harris’ abandoned policy positions include her pledges to eliminate private health insurance, decriminalize illegal border crossings, ban fracking for oil and natural gas, and ban the sale of new gas-powered cars by 2035 — each of those made in 2019 when the then-California senator was seeking the Democratic presidential nomination.

Reactions: Hazelelponi

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,160,250.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
It's pretty obvious, isn't it? 'Hope' and 'Change'. It worked before.

Reactions: Mark Quayle
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Bobber

Feb 10, 2004
✟232,686.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Well of course they don't know what she stands for. In a way they could really care less. She's not Trump therefore she has their vote. Thing is though I think Trump could have done away with a certain degree of disdain people have towards him if he would speak in such a way that shows at least some diplomacy but it always has been like a bull in china shop for him. Sure you'll always win the "He sure told them off" type of people that like that but I think greater numbers don't. You turn them off mentally, emotionally and every other way.

I'm saying this as one who likes his polices and would probably cast my vote for him. It's just sad and unfortunate that things could be much better.

Reactions: RoBo1988
Upvote 0

RoBo1988

Sep 3, 2021
Dayton OH
✟112,098.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'll say as many said last go round, I'm voting for Trump as a placeholder, against the "fundamental transformation" cabal that sees everything wrong about this country.

I would prefer someone like Thomas Massie, or a Ron Paul type president. But, as the general said of Vietnam: "it's not a good war, but it's the only war we got"

Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,160,250.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
Yeah but not voting for anyone is a vote for something. Where the country therefore lands it could be said you signed onto it.
Which is why I don’t not vote for someone. I’ve never voted for Trump and I gave up on the Democrats a couple of decades ago. But I have never had a lack of decent candidates to vote for. Problem is everybody else votes for the indecent candidates to stop the other indecent candidates.

Upvote 0

NxNW

Nov 30, 2019
NW
✟218,834.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

NxNW

Nov 30, 2019
NW
✟218,834.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

RoBo1988

Sep 3, 2021
Dayton OH
✟112,098.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Trump opposes the states deciding for themselves. FL and AZ being two examples.

The GOP still wants a federal ban.
The only one I know of is Lindsey Graham. I'll never know what SC sees in him. Big buck$ I suppose.

Upvote 0

Hazelelponi

Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟806,598.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution

Perfect meme!

It is crazy these flip flops, at this point you simply can't believe a word outside of "I want your vote" with an underlying current of [I'll say anything to get it].

A right wing news personality, I forget now which one: but after Kamala Harris stole Trump's "no tax on tips" economic policy jokingly said before the election is over Kamala will be saying "Make America Great Again" (Trimp's campaign slogan) and promising to build the wall (a Trump policy that Kamala has supposedly been morally against).

The news personally noted yesterday that he was only joking at the time and never really imagined she'd actually do it!

It's just so unbelievable anymore, it's like we are being punked - Kamala Harris is making our satirists into prophets... Hahaha

Last edited:
Upvote 0