• With the events that occured on July 13th, 2024, a reminder that posts wishing that the attempt was successful will not be tolerated. Regardless of political affiliation, at no point is any type of post wishing death on someone is allowed and will be actioned appropriately by CF Staff.

• Starting today August 7th, 2024, in order to post in the Married Couples, Courting Couples, or Singles forums, you will not be allowed to post if you have your Marital status designated as private. Announcements will be made in the respective forums as well but please note that if yours is currently listed as Private, you will need to submit a ticket in the Support Area to have yours changed.

Need help navigating this site

Deblee

Jul 22, 2024
Missouri
✟3,845.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Hi -

I was looking for a Christian theology forum. I found this one on a search engine, and it took me to a post titled Mariology and Hagiography. I was not allowed to reply unless I registered, so I did so. But now I cannot find that discussion again. And I do not find a search box on this site. I'm very technologically challenged, being an old lady. Can someone please help me out? Thank you.

PloverWing

Episcopalian
May 5, 2012
New Jersey
✟362,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Welcome to CF! :wave:

The forums on this site are organized into a hierarchy, and the Mariology and Hagiography forum is under the General Theology forum heading, so it's a little hard to find unless you know where to look. Here are a couple of links to get you started:

Mariology and Hagiography: Mariology & Hagiography
General Theology: General Theology

The display may vary a bit depending on the browser you're using, but on my system, I have a teal-blue bar across the top of my window that says "CHRISTIAN FORUMS" on the far left. On the far right of that bar, there's a little magnifying glass symbol. If you click the magnifying glass, a search box will open up, allowing you to search for specific posts.

Hope this helps. The site gets easier to navigate once you've used it for a while. :)

Reactions: AlexB23
Upvote 0

Deblee

Jul 22, 2024
Missouri
✟3,845.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Welcome to CF! :wave:

The forums on this site are organized into a hierarchy, and the Mariology and Hagiography forum is under the General Theology forum heading, so it's a little hard to find unless you know where to look. Here are a couple of links to get you started:

Mariology and Hagiography: Mariology & Hagiography
General Theology: General Theology

The display may vary a bit depending on the browser you're using, but on my system, I have a teal-blue bar across the top of my window that says "CHRISTIAN FORUMS" on the far left. On the far right of that bar, there's a little magnifying glass symbol. If you click the magnifying glass, a search box will open up, allowing you to search for specific posts.

Hope this helps. The site gets easier to navigate once you've used it for a while. :)
Thank you for responding. I brought the search box up, but when when I click on it, the keyboard pops up then goes right back down! I tried it several times. Ideas, anyone?

Upvote 0

PloverWing

Episcopalian
May 5, 2012
New Jersey
✟362,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Hmm. I only read CF from my laptop, so I don't have to wrestle with whether a keyboard is popping up. Maybe someone else can help on that one.

If you can tell me more about the post you found, I might be able to help search for it and send a link.

Did the link to the Mariology and Hagiography forum help? Was it a post in that forum?

Upvote 0

Deblee

Jul 22, 2024
Missouri
✟3,845.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Thank you all for being so helpful. I was finally able to find the thread I was interested in. I think I understand a little better how to get around here.
Welcome Deblee. :wave:
Thank you, Michie! ☺️

Upvote 0