• With the events that occured on July 13th, 2024, a reminder that posts wishing that the attempt was successful will not be tolerated. Regardless of political affiliation, at no point is any type of post wishing death on someone is allowed and will be actioned appropriately by CF Staff.

• Starting today August 7th, 2024, in order to post in the Married Couples, Courting Couples, or Singles forums, you will not be allowed to post if you have your Marital status designated as private. Announcements will be made in the respective forums as well but please note that if yours is currently listed as Private, you will need to submit a ticket in the Support Area to have yours changed.

Neale Donald Walshe and his Revelation of God?

GoldenKingGaze

Prevent Slavery, support the persecuted.
Mar 12, 2007
Visit site
✟274,261.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Labor
Has anyone read Neale Donald Walshe and of his revelation of God, so is it the same God as the Holy Spirit? Is God revealing Himself apart from the Bible and church history? Or is this fake or a deceiving spirit?

Joseph G

Saved by the grace of Jesus Christ
Dec 22, 2023
Austin
✟51,581.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Haven't read the book, but according to one source I found, the fella seems to be suffering from a God complex. Excerpt below from:

Beware of the book, "Conversations with God, " two particular books, "Conversations with God" and "Conversations with God for Teens," written by Neale D. Walsch, sound harmless enough by their titles alone. These books have been on the New York Times best sellers list for a number of weeks, and! these publications make truth of the statement, "Don't judge a book by its cover/title." The author purports to answer various questions from kids using the "voice of God". However, the "answers" that he gives are not Bible-based and go against the very infallible word of God... [One girl] poses the question "I am living with my boyfriend. My parents say that I should marry him because I am living in sin. Should I marry him?" His reply is, "Who are you sinning against? Not me, because you have done nothing wrong." Another question asks about God's forgiveness of sin. His reply "I do not forgive anyone because there is nothing to forgive. There is no such thing as right or wrong and that is what I have been trying to tell everyone, do not judge people. People have chosen to judge one another and this is wrong, because the rule is "'judge not lest ye be judged.'" And the list goes on. Not only are these books the false doctrine of devils, but in some instances even quote (in error) the Word of God. These books (and others like it) are being sold to school children (The Scholastic Book Club), and we need to be aware of what is being fed to our children. Our children are under attack. So I pray that you be sober and vigilant about teaching your children the Word of God, and guarding their exposure to worldly mediums, because our adversary, the Devil, roams about as a roaring lion seeking whom he may devour (1 Peter 5:8). And how many of us know that lions usually hunt for the slowest, and weakest and YOUNGEST of its prey. Pass this on to every Believer you know. God bless! And, if in doubt, look at the books yourself."

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

com7fy8

May 22, 2013
Massachusetts
✟610,884.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
So, people need to know God's word about forgiveness, and what is right judging and wrong judging.

You have to teach children right from wrong so they do not do what is wrong.

And we need how God's word tells us how to love.

"Do all things without complaining and disputing," (Philippians 2:14)

"not in passion of lust" (in 1 Thessalonians 4:5)

It seems that while ones can be very busy with political activism against certain wrong things, they are not giving attention to how God's word teaches us to relate in love.

"swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath" (in James 1:19-20)

"be clothed with humility" (in 1 Peter 5:5)

And a thing which seems to not get attention is beauty discrimination. I remember how we could think less of children who were less cute and not so beautiful. Ones beautiful could be more loved and more popular, and I would bully certain children who were less popular.

And there are men who have been brought up to be foolish for women who are more beautiful, instead of learning how to love and how to evaluate another person by God's standard.

"rather let it be the hidden person of the heart, with the incorruptible beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is very precious in the sight of God." (1 Peter 3:4)

However, there are women who do not know how to attract a real man; ones can be very busy with putting on some show, then wonder why they can't get with a real man. And they even can feel like there aren't any! But how we are in the sight of God can be our real magnet that decides who we can connect with.

So, hopefully we will spend time with God in His word and not too much attention with what counterfeits are writing.

Last edited:
Upvote 0