• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

• With the events that occured on July 13th, 2024, a reminder that posts wishing that the attempt was successful will not be tolerated. Regardless of political affiliation, at no point is any type of post wishing death on someone is allowed and will be actioned appropriately by CF Staff.

• Starting today August 7th, 2024, in order to post in the Married Couples, Courting Couples, or Singles forums, you will not be allowed to post if you have your Marital status designated as private. Announcements will be made in the respective forums as well but please note that if yours is currently listed as Private, you will need to submit a ticket in the Support Area to have yours changed.

My schizophrenia is driving me mad

headphones777

Aug 2, 2022
Colombo
✟24,146.00
Country
Sri Lanka
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I am losing hope because my life is going down the drain fast. I am wondering whether or not someone cursed me because this is beyond the ordinary and all of the misery of my life has made me feel dead inside and depressed. I hear an inner "voice" that is not very distinct from my own and the voice claims that it is my crush from upper secondary school. At first I thought this was the Lord supernaturally connecting me and her but this has to be something strange and schizophrenic. I honestly want to die. My life is going nowhere and I do not understand why things had to turn out this way. I WANT COMPLETE HEALING BUT THE DOCTORS ONLY GIVE MEDS that do not cure the condition. I WANT TO BE FREE BUT WHY WON'T GOD HEAR MY DESPERARE PRAYERS?

Unqualified

243 God loves me
Site Supporter
Aug 17, 2020
West of Mississippi
✟474,315.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yeah, He does hear them. Pardon me if I sound too negative. This is your life, this is your test. It’s hard, it’s a drag, it’s a bummer. I’m sure a lot of other people can say the same thing. I’ve had a problem for 60 years. I face it, I fight it,I deal with it and I’ve grown. Not to where I want to be. But I have learned to cope using scripture. I got married and had a lot of experiences. It’s been a good enough life, but I’m not proud or egotistical. Not saying you are.

The Bible makes good sense. It can shape you form you if you are willing to follow its principles. Some suffering and cycles along the way. Anybody could say the same thing. But since I came to my senses I’ve focused against it and won a lot of ground with seemingly insurmountable odds. But God always gives me the toe hold, He gives us the increase. He loves us He knows it’s hard. He will work with you and give you a satisfying life.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

NBB

Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2013
Uruguay
✟521,255.00
Country
Uruguay
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Don't give up, fight, seek God, seek some brothers or sister filled with the Holy spirit that could help.
Jesus, can help us, he is not mythology he is alive and created the universe. Pray a lot to him, tell him all your problem have faith.

Upvote 0

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA
✟1,884,928.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
ADVISOR HAT

This thread has had a clean up . A couple rules need to be mentioned:

• For your own safety, please do not publicly disseminate any personally identifiable information such as your home address, phone number, social security number, or credit card information. You may place your Email address and instant messenger information in your profile.

• Requesting specific prayers for deliverance from demonic activity, or requesting advice on how to exorcise or bind demons is not allowed. Posts which attempt to exorcise or bind demons, or posts which give instructions on how to complete deliverance are not allowed. Members concerned about demonic activity/deliverance may speak with a CF Chaplain in the Ask a Chaplain forum.

So don't post your personal email and do not discuss spiritual warfare and demons in this forum.

• Agree
Reactions: AlexB23
Upvote 0