• With the events that occured on July 13th, 2024, a reminder that posts wishing that the attempt was successful will not be tolerated. Regardless of political affiliation, at no point is any type of post wishing death on someone is allowed and will be actioned appropriately by CF Staff.

• Starting today August 7th, 2024, in order to post in the Married Couples, Courting Couples, or Singles forums, you will not be allowed to post if you have your Marital status designated as private. Announcements will be made in the respective forums as well but please note that if yours is currently listed as Private, you will need to submit a ticket in the Support Area to have yours changed.

Lov4Christ

May 14, 2024
Lafayette
✟10,846.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
I think I will try and tell you a little bit of a story about my darkest time in life so you may understand a little more about why I am asking for healing. It may sound strange or even ridiculous but I can tell you it is as real as this earth we live on.

My darkest part in my life wasn't my child hood( though not to say it wasn't painful) but it was late last year. I have had other people take care of me my whole life and never really understood why I could never figure most things out on my own. But late last year everything fell completely apart and ended up having to leave my family because they didn't understand how bad my brain issues were getting. I moved in with my parents(which I am greatful for) and they were trying to help me figure out all that was wrong with me. But there I was fighting my own battles trying to be the man that I thought I should/could be but it was impossible and only left me in tears. The pain was more than I could bare so I was thinking of ending my life. I told my parents about this and of course they were very worried about me ( I don't blame them).So they took me to the hospital( I can't think very well so I thought they were trying to help me figure out why my brain isn't functioning properly) and they did run a few tests but obviously didn't find anything. I was later sent to and admitted into a mental hospital for those with suicidal thoughts or intentions. It was a complete nightmare for me as my brain doesn't hardly question anything. They gave me medication for my anxiety but it just raised my blood pressure and made things worse. And then they talk about walking up and down the halls but with how my brain works I couldn't do that because there were others walking and I can't figure out how to avoid them and they would get angry. So then I would try to read but I cant understand alot of what I read or remember much of it at all so it just felt so fake. I tried as hard as I could to look like I was normal so they wouldn't send me to some place worse because I wouldn't have survived. Most of my time was spent acting like I am watching TV ( don't hardly know what's going on with anything on TV) laying in bed and reading(fake reading and oh yeah shaking and trembling the whole time, trying to bock out all the screams and when the workers would talk to other patients I can't block any of it out so I hear things that I wish I didn't) most people don't have a clue what it means to live a nightmare but that is all I know. I don't understand why my brain works the way it does but it feels like part of it is missing and I want it all… so I can finally have relief..

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟545,508.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I think I will try and tell you a little bit of a story about my darkest time in life so you may understand a little more about why I am asking for healing. It may sound strange or even ridiculous but I can tell you it is as real as this earth we live on.

My darkest part in my life wasn't my child hood( though not to say it wasn't painful) but it was late last year. I have had other people take care of me my whole life and never really understood why I could never figure most things out on my own. But late last year everything fell completely apart and ended up having to leave my family because they didn't understand how bad my brain issues were getting. I moved in with my parents(which I am greatful for) and they were trying to help me figure out all that was wrong with me. But there I was fighting my own battles trying to be the man that I thought I should/could be but it was impossible and only left me in tears. The pain was more than I could bare so I was thinking of ending my life. I told my parents about this and of course they were very worried about me ( I don't blame them).So they took me to the hospital( I can't think very well so I thought they were trying to help me figure out why my brain isn't functioning properly) and they did run a few tests but obviously didn't find anything. I was later sent to and admitted into a mental hospital for those with suicidal thoughts or intentions. It was a complete nightmare for me as my brain doesn't hardly question anything. They gave me medication for my anxiety but it just raised my blood pressure and made things worse. And then they talk about walking up and down the halls but with how my brain works I couldn't do that because there were others walking and I can't figure out how to avoid them and they would get angry. So then I would try to read but I cant understand alot of what I read or remember much of it at all so it just felt so fake. I tried as hard as I could to look like I was normal so they wouldn't send me to some place worse because I wouldn't have survived. Most of my time was spent acting like I am watching TV ( don't hardly know what's going on with anything on TV) laying in bed and reading(fake reading and oh yeah shaking and trembling the whole time, trying to bock out all the screams and when the workers would talk to other patients I can't block any of it out so I hear things that I wish I didn't) most people don't have a clue what it means to live a nightmare but that is all I know. I don't understand why my brain works the way it does but it feels like part of it is missing and I want it all… so I can finally have relief..
I prayed for your healing. I have no idea how, but through the power of Jesus, I pray.

Upvote 0

Dave Darling

Jan 10, 2016
Harrisburg, PA
✟141,118.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Praying now! Lord God I lift up Lov4Christ to You right now and I pray for Your intervention in his current situation and that You would hear his request and answer his request, I pray that You would minister to him at his point of need and for complete healing and deliverance in his mind and body from any sickness in his mind and body, I pray that he would have a sound mind and the mind of Christ! I take authority over all mental illness and I command it to go now in the name of Jesus! I speak life over his mind, body, and emotions now in the name of Jesus and I speak peace over his mind, body, and emotions now in the name of Jesus!

Upvote 0

Lov4Christ

May 14, 2024
Lafayette
✟10,846.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
I prayed for your healing. I have no idea how, but through the power of Jesus, I pray.
I know he can heal me. I mean he is a God that has brought the dead to life, this to is possible. Thank you, brother

Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟545,508.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I know he can heal me. I mean he is a God that has brought the dead to life, this to is possible. Thank you, brother
You are welcome. Amen to this. :) God can do anything, even if it is not within our lifetimes, but he will remove all affliction in Heaven. But, I believe that God can help you in this lifetime.

Upvote 0

Jeffwhosoever

Faithful Servant & Seminary Student
Christian Forums Staff
Chaplain
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Sep 21, 2009
Southern US
✟438,063.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Lov4Christ,

I will join others in prayer for you but considering your full post I invite you to visit our Chaplains area located here where we can talk to you in private. Covering all you have in your post goes beyond the scope of this Prayer Wall but we can be more open to discussion if you post here where we can talk more openly about your situation: Ask a Chaplain - Private Area.

God's healing and power,
Jeff

Upvote 0

Ace777

Jesus Saves
Jun 20, 2024
✟9,539.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
I thought they were trying to help me figure out why my brain isn't functioning properly)
In psalm 139 16 we read: " all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.". God has our life planned out for us from the beginning and we need to pray and ask Him to help us become the person He created us to be. They already told you about being born again and putting on the mind of Christ. Our job is to worship God and bring Him Praise, Honor and Glory. So we need to line ourselves up with Him and His plan and purpose for us and our life. In some cases we may not fully understand until we go to Heaven and then we will understand why we go through what we go through in our life here. You can rest and know God has all of this worked out for you and He will bring it to pass. We just need to trust in Him and He will never ever disappoint us. So continue to rejoice in the Lord and be glad. As they say the joy of the LORD is our strength.

Reactions: Pop D.
Upvote 0