• With the events that occured on July 13th, 2024, a reminder that posts wishing that the attempt was successful will not be tolerated. Regardless of political affiliation, at no point is any type of post wishing death on someone is allowed and will be actioned appropriately by CF Staff.

• Starting today August 7th, 2024, in order to post in the Married Couples, Courting Couples, or Singles forums, you will not be allowed to post if you have your Marital status designated as private. Announcements will be made in the respective forums as well but please note that if yours is currently listed as Private, you will need to submit a ticket in the Support Area to have yours changed.

My beloved chicken passed away yesterday

Blaise N

Jul 4, 2021
Midwest US
✟136,868.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hello everyone,

Today is a sad day for me,I’m sure those of you who offered prayers for her remember Annie,my beloved Rudd Ranger chicken who was mysteriously sick about a month and a half ago,and by the grace of the Lord he healed her.

Yesterday,I was expecting to come home and have a normal Friday afternoon after work,and as I go to walk out of my chickens pen,
there she was,passed away.

I was shocked and completely flabbergasted.It hurt me she died so suddenly,and she was fine yesterday.

Some tears were shed,and yesterday I dug her a grave behind the coop,next to my other hen,Blue who passed away in May from a medical condition.

I’ve asked the Good Lord for wisdom onto the purpose for this,I by no means am demanding anything from him,I would never do that to him because I love him too much.His will be done.

Something I would like to note as something I find very interesting is that,I have an app on my phone that I read everyday that displays random Bible verses,and todays verse,among every verse in the Bible was this one:

“The righteous cry, and the Lord heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.
The Lord is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.”
Psalm 34:17-18
I see this to be a message to me from him today.
May her breath be with the Lord forever
IMG_1062.jpeg
IMG_0300.jpeg

Deblee

Jul 22, 2024
Missouri
✟3,845.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Unfortunately the price of love is pain, as we lose those we love over and over. But love is the only thing that makes life worth living, so don't allow the pain to harden your heart, as some do. Open it to the Holy Spirit, our Comforter, and draw love from Him in compensation for your loss.

I have lost many beloved pets through the years, and many beloved people as well. Grief is grief, never easy to bear, but at least we have the assurance that one day He will wipe the tears from our eyes.

Reactions: LoricaLady
Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟545,505.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello, @Blaise N . Just checking up on you, or should I say, chicken up on you, that you are doing better, my brother. Remember, sometimes God takes people and animals out of this life early, to protect them from suffering. We can not do that ourselves, because only God knows best.

There will be animals in Heaven:

Isaiah 11:6-7 (NIV): "The wolf will live with the lamb, the leopard will lie down with the goat, the calf and the lion and the yearling together; and a little child will lead them. The cow will feed with the bear, their young will lie down together, and the lion will eat straw like the ox."

Upvote 0